Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,327

1 members and 3,326 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.

Thread: My first litter

Thanks

Cool My first litter

Hello there, I'm new here, and new to the whole rodent way of life . I'll have questions, but feel this is the place to be to ask them. I'm just beginning and am starting off with a variety of phenotypes . I wound up with some blue, some curly hairs, one dumbo, a few white, and some browns, and brown and white ones. These are some really nice looking little critters.I had some pictures, but can't seem to post them. So, close your eyes, and let me paint you a picture. Are you ready? Are you sitting comfortably? Good, we can begin. First, she needs a name. We'll call her Daisy. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.... It was about a week ago, when Daisy came into my life. She arrived with 29 of her closest friends, and a buddah belly. I tried to fix her with an exercise regiment including Richard Simmons to help her "Tilt, Tuck, and Tighten" them abs. No good, she keeps getting bigger. I separated her from her friends today, in case her laziness rubbed off on them. Don't want them all fat . It worked, I fixed her. All of a sudden she's skinny, I'm a genius. But now, there's another problem, underneath her I found a small writhing pile of hairless skin. It looks like they're sucking the fat out of her , sweet. Little liposuction machines. Wait, no, they're....... BABIES !!!! YAY!! Daisy seems to be doing great, and is currently cleaning up the pups. I'll leave them alone for a while, as she's probably better at this than I am. Thanks for letting me share, just wish I could have posted a picture.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PLAHS For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (04-25-2014),goddessbaby (03-03-2015)

BPnet Senior Member AlexisFitzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 1,512 Posts

Re: My first litter

Hello there 😊 welcome to the forum! Your a funny person I like your sense of humor, that commercial always cracks me up so the tilt, tuck & tighten reference is too funny! I'd love to see pics of Fat Daisy that is now little momma Daisy to post pictures you can download the Photobucket app and upload the pictures in there then click on the direct link to copy it and post it here and there ya go. 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Soooo many emocons...overload...I tried to read the whole thing but failed...

I Gots Me Some Snakes...

Thanks

Cool Pics of Daisy

So I got myself a photo bucket account so I can share my picas of Daisy.
    i'll stop using so many emoticons if they cause problems Just thought where they're provided, it was acceptable.
    Daisy's not a really dark brown, more sandy or tan. Any thoughts.
    She had a dozen pups and is taking great care of them. She's such a good mommy.

Thanks and Peace.

Thanks
    [IMG][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG][/IMG]