The funniest thing just happened. This might be a little hard to explain but I'll try.
So about a month ago I got a ball python who I named Zues. A week goes by and he didn't eat, which is normal because he's still getting used to his new home. A week after that, he ate 3 fuzzies and a pinky ( I know now that I should bump up his food in size ) another week goes by and he eats the same amount. A week after that I get a pinstripe and named her Athena, I was told by the breeder that she has been eating on live rats.
I put them both in a 40 gal tank split in half with plexiglass. Week goes by and she doesn't eat but neither does Zues. Another week and still no one eats.
Today i saw an ad on Craigslist for a free snake. Jumped in my truck to pick up. Came with a ton of stuff including a live feeder mouse which was WAY to small for this three foot boy. So i figured I might as well try to feed it to my smaller Athena. Throw it in her enclosure and nothing. A good 25-30 minutes go buy and nothing. Mean while, Zeus seems to smell the feeder and starts climbing the plexiglass divider, which he has never done, and as soon as he sees the feeder he strikes without missing a beat. Mind you he is literally half hanging on the plexiglass divider. So as soon as I saw the feeder was no longer kicking, I grabbed zues and set him down and watched him enjoy his prize.
This might sound weird but I'm proud of him haha! It was the coolest thing to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk