Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,405

1 members and 3,404 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Do you even Vape bro? Vape/E-Cig Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    Hi,

Just a reminder of the no-drug talk policy on the forum. Legal or not we don't consider it family friendly.

I'm currently using a kanger aerotank on a smok VV/VW battery. I do have a vamo v5 waiting to be shipped though.
    My Apologies, i defiantly understand, How much life do you get out of that battery?

Quote Originally Posted by jclaiborne View Post
    My wife and I both have kanger protank minis on the vision spinner batterys we both are at 12% using glacial inferno liquid.
    Protank=Win!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaskadian View Post
    I've been vaping to get off of smokeless as well. I have a Nemesis mechanical w/ IGO-W atomizer. I usually vape 24-36mg menthol.
    thats awesome, Smokeless tobacco is no good. i finally can walk in to a gas station and not think about lol. I'm a fan of the mechanical's is it bronze?

Woman-Wifey
    Pitbull/Red Heeler-Ranger
    Reg BP -Slinkey
    *Hopefully adding another snake to my home this year!*

Plus a assortment of loud fast 2 wheeled quarter mile machines

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 615 Posts

My provari with the hippo cap and an IBTanked carto tank. I had the kanger protank for a while.. and then I discovered cartomizers. And O_O. A whole 'nother ball game. The cartos taste SO much better and usually last longer too. If you're wanting to get into carto tanks, check out IBTanked.com. Their tanks are glass, sexy, and very reasonably priced compared to a lot of the other glass carto tanks around.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSnakeGeek For This Useful Post:

Lady mkrj58 (03-25-2014)

Thanks
    I only vape because I like blowing the smoke lol. My friend got me into it a few months back. I have a Magneto with a Vivi Nova tank. I just bought an RPA on Saturday and am going to be experimenting with it this weekend. But I've made a twisted pair coil and so far the results from my friend's one was amazing. It was so strong he couldn't even smoke his own low level nicotine juice. So I think he may switch over to nicotine free juice and have fun blowing smoke too lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkspftw View Post
    My ball pythons, so far as I can tell so far, are idiots. Lovable all the same, but not smart. In fact, my main moral dilemma as a BP keeper is the fact that we have to feed animals that are so smart (rats) to ones that are basically as dumb as logs.

I'm working on a Snake Tracker App! If you have any ideas or suggestions on features, feel free to post them in the Development Thread! I'll also be posting updates on the development of this program in this thread!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ViperSRT3g For This Useful Post:

Lady mkrj58 (03-25-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StaticLowLife View Post
    thats awesome, Smokeless tobacco is no good. i finally can walk in to a gas station and not think about lol. I'm a fan of the mechanical's is it bronze?
    Dude I know right?! Grizzly mint.. the stuff had a punch. Mine is stainless actually. I think they may have one in bronze as well though. Definitely worth the purchase if you're ever looking into getting one.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaskadian For This Useful Post:

Lady mkrj58 (03-25-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnakeGeek View Post

My provari with the hippo cap and an IBTanked carto tank. I had the kanger protank for a while.. and then I discovered cartomizers. And O_O. A whole 'nother ball game. The cartos taste SO much better and usually last longer too. If you're wanting to get into carto tanks, check out IBTanked.com. Their tanks are glass, sexy, and very reasonably priced compared to a lot of the other glass carto tanks around.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

oh i like very much! that has to be one of my fav looking tanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ViperSRT3g View Post
    I only vape because I like blowing the smoke lol. My friend got me into it a few months back. I have a Magneto with a Vivi Nova tank. I just bought an RPA on Saturday and am going to be experimenting with it this weekend. But I've made a twisted pair coil and so far the results from my friend's one was amazing. It was so strong he couldn't even smoke his own low level nicotine juice. So I think he may switch over to nicotine free juice and have fun blowing smoke too lol.
    Lol wtisted coil for the win!! i can honestly say i love my vaporizer idk i guess one vice takes the place of another. at least this is healthier!

Dude I know right?! Grizzly mint.. the stuff had a punch. Mine is stainless actually. I think they may have one in bronze as well though. Definitely worth the purchase if you're ever looking into getting one.
    yuup i was a grizzly wintergreen guy for 5 years. (Bad habit i picked up in the army) and yes i recommend them to everyone i know looking to quit traditional tobacco.

Woman-Wifey
    Reg BP -Slinkey

Thanks
    Currently in a mild bidding war to get my hands on this stingray....im stoked!!

Last edited by StaticLowLife; 03-13-2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Le Double Post

Woman-Wifey
    Reg BP -Slinkey

Thanks

I'm not a vapist myself, but I hear that many people are buying their complete vaping supplies from www.vapourpirates.com.
    Do not resuscitate

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsirkle For This Useful Post:

dr del (03-14-2014),Lady mkrj58 (03-25-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StaticLowLife View Post
    My Apologies, i defiantly understand, How much life do you get out of that battery?
    For a 1300mah a shockingly low 1-3 hours ( but then I am am running it at 9.5-10.5 watts ). Hence the decision to go for a vamo and a couple of 18650 2900mah's.

The smok spends more time on the charger than it does getting vaped.
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks
    Static, do you find yourself vaping high nicotine vapor as well? I know we were both getting a hell of a kick from smokeless. I started off at 36mg, and I'm trying to stick to 24mg now with the hopes of eventually going back to 12-18mg.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    For a 1300mah a shockingly low 1-3 hours ( but then I am am running it at 9.5-10.5 watts ). Hence the decision to go for a vamo and a couple of 18650 2900mah's.

The smok spends more time on the charger than it does getting vaped.
    Jesh! thats real low, but then again thats some pretty high output! I'm thinking of making the switch to mechanical but the batteries are stopping me.

Static, do you find yourself vaping high nicotine vapor as well? I know we were both getting a hell of a kick from smokeless. I started off at 36mg, and I'm trying to stick to 24mg now with the hopes of eventually going back to 12-18mg.
    i started on 24mg for the first week then went to 12 (Vaping like a beast though) and I'm about ready to switch to 0mg. but ill always keep a 12mg for those reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll bad days.

Woman-Wifey
    Reg BP -Slinkey

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast