Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,251

1 members and 3,250 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Scott L. (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,130
Threads: 248,574
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RelentlessPanda
    Thanks

Thanks for all the shedding advice!

About 2 weeks ago, I had asked you guys for advice on my sweet Matilda's shedding (she hadn't shed since I got her before Thanksgiving and had a bad previous experience with her former owner, so I was concerned). She has officially gone through her shed cycle as of tonight. Now she is just slithering all over her cage and happy as a clam! Her shed was all one piece this time instead of confetti like and I wanted to thank all of you for your advice. I will take a picture soon and post it. I had assumed she was a normal, but now I am not so sure. She has a lot of white outlining all of her black. New to this whole BP thing, so I can't wait to take pictures of her and post so everyone can tell me what you think about her!

Thanks again,

LadyByrd

Thanks
    Thanked 2,356 Times in 1,377 Posts

Re: Thanks for all the shedding advice!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyByrd View Post
    About 2 weeks ago, I had asked you guys for advice on my sweet Matilda's shedding (she hadn't shed since I got her before Thanksgiving and had a bad previous experience with her former owner, so I was concerned). She has officially gone through her shed cycle as of tonight. Now she is just slithering all over her cage and happy as a clam! Her shed was all one piece this time instead of confetti like and I wanted to thank all of you for your advice. I will take a picture soon and post it. I had assumed she was a normal, but now I am not so sure. She has a lot of white outlining all of her black. New to this whole BP thing, so I can't wait to take pictures of her and post so everyone can tell me what you think about her!

Thanks again,

LadyByrd
    Do post pics when you get a chance...normals are just as purty as all those fancy morphs...
    Lucifer Sam, Siam cat...
    Always sitting by your side,
    Always by your side...
    That cat's something I can't explain...

Thanks

Re: Thanks for all the shedding advice!

Quote Originally Posted by sho220 View Post
    Do post pics when you get a chance...normals are just as purty as all those fancy morphs...
    I so agree! My other bp is only about 6 weeks old and he is a normal. He is adorable.