Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,317

1 members and 3,316 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.

Thread: Fair Trade?

Thanks

Fair Trade?

I have a male vanilla that is 250 grams, and i was wandering if trading him for an adult male yellow belly would be fair in you guys' eyes. I dont have anyone to trade with yet, but i was just wanting to make sure it would be fair for both parties. His sire was a super vanilla, so no doubt about his genetics. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    do you intend to breed? for breeding, any single gene codominant/dominant male will become useless after one or two seasons, when you hatch out double gene males that contain the gene from the original sire, and something on top.

i guess how good the trade is will depend on the optics, if they are good examples of the morph or not.
    The Big Bang almost certainly (beyond reasonable doubt) happened 13.7 billion years ago. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Evolution is a fact, evolutionary theory explains why it happens and provides four different lines of evidence that coalesce to show that evolution is a fact. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    One third of the global economy relies on technology that is based on quantum mechanics, especially quantum electrodynamics (electron-photon or electron-electron interactions). If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Time Dilation is real, it is so real that all clocks if they are precise enough can measure it, and GPS could not possibly work without it.
    If you disagree, send me a PM.

The 4 philosophically most important aspects of modern science are: Evolutionary theory, Cosmology, Quantum mechanics, and Einsteins theory of general relativity. Understand these to get a grip of reality.

my favorite music video is online again, its really nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABEGc8Dus0

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pythonfriend For This Useful Post:

oOo2-FrEsH-oOo (02-07-2014)

Thanks

Re: Fair Trade?

I would be breeding the yellow belly. The reason I am wanting to trade him is because I'm wanting to work more with the yellow belly gene and i already have a female yellow belly and female specter, but no male yellow belly. I got the vanilla with another snake for a good deal, but really have no plans for him. He has a real nice blushed head, and has a nice pale color to him, and in my opinion is a good example of the vanilla morph.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Money wise I would say no. a vanilla is worth more then a yellowbelly. however if the yellowbelly fits your plans better then your vanilla then it's a great trade. If your giving up something you don't want for something you do want then it's a good trade if the dollar values match or not.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dillan2020 For This Useful Post:

oOo2-FrEsH-oOo (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Yeah, i do know vanillas are worth a bit more, but with him being only 250 grams and me wanting a full grown yellow belly, i wasn't sure on their values, so thanks.