Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,249

1 members and 3,248 guests
myah,
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Rocky the chocolate lab in my profile pic is very vocal. I also have a yellow lab named Turbo who happens to be the laziest animal I think I have ever owned. Turbo will eat just about anything he can stuff into his face whole. Terds, bunnies, remotes, keys, foam bedding, dead birds, any kind of edible human food. Rocky is the athlete and neurotic ball hog. He could care less about anything else in life other then chasing the ball and being in the water. He likes his food, but certain veggies such as broccoli just piss him off. He will literally stomp around the house with brocolli in his mouth and growl, huff and puff at you. They both are expert crop dusters and have no shame with sharing their stench, they will also burp in your face and actually blow it at you. So yeah, I totally understand the " defective dog" thoughts.

Thanks

Re: I really question the intelligence of dogs at times...

It's probably just your dog keeping the nest clean, meaning the indoor space where he lives. Dogs who have had proper training, do not do their things indoors. House is their nest and they don't soil it for purpose �� it can sometimes mean that dog doesn't get enough vitamin B. But if he eats regular dogfood and not raw that should not be the problem. Ofcourse there is dogs who just like to eat poo, but usually its from other animals horses, rabbits etc �� sorry my bad english, but I hope you get my point ��

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123