Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,267

4 members and 2,263 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,120
Threads: 248,562
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Luke50585
    BPnet Senior Member Marissa@MKmorphs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 783 Posts

Enchi, Black Pastel YB, and Honeybee

2012 Female Enchi @ 700 grams. Of course the only photo that is true to her color is the close up... I love that enchi gold.

2013 Male Black Pastel Yellowbelly @ 450 grams. Such nice contrast on this animal!

2012 Female Honeybee @ 400 grams. This girl is the slowest grower ever...... She eats a weaned rat every 4-5 days and doesn't put on weight..... I guess at this rate it will be quite some time before she will breed for us. Either way, she is gorgeous and one of my favorite animals in the collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    ~Marissa~

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marissa@MKmorphs For This Useful Post:

CD CONSTRICTORS (01-28-2014),HypoLyf (01-28-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 Times in 1,149 Posts
    Very nice Enchi girl. I'm still looking for mine. If I find one I like, I'm broke. If I have money, no one has any enchi's.

I don't recall having seen a BP yellowbelly before, he is super cool! I believe I may have to look for one of these for myself.

I had a slow grower like your honeybee, mine was a het pied. She did finally make 1200 grams at 4 years old, so I paired her to see if she'd put on some size from hormones. Much to my surprise she actually took, and gave me four huge eggs. She's put on quite a bit of size since then. I think some girls do just stay smaller though, just like some get huge. I think honeybee's are one of my favorite spider combos.

Gale
    1.0 Low-white Pied - Yakul | 1.0 Granite het Pied - Nago
    1.0 Mojave - Okoto | 1.0 Vanilla - Kodama
    1.0 Pastel - Koroku | 1.0 Fire - Osa
    0.1 het Pied - Toki | 0.1 het Pied - Mauro
    0.1 Mojave - Kina | 0.1 Blushback Cinnamon - Kuri
    0.1 Fire - Mori | 0.1 Reduced Pinstripe - Sumi
    0.1 Pastel - Yuki | 0.1 Dinker Normal - Akashi
    0.1 Ghana Giant Normal - Tatari | 0.1 Dinker Normal - Kaiya

BPnet Senior Member Marissa@MKmorphs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 783 Posts

Re: Enchi, Black Pastel YB, and Honeybee

Quote Originally Posted by angllady2 View Post
    Very nice Enchi girl. I'm still looking for mine. If I find one I like, I'm broke. If I have money, no one has any enchi's.

I don't recall having seen a BP yellowbelly before, he is super cool! I believe I may have to look for one of these for myself.

I had a slow grower like your honeybee, mine was a het pied. She did finally make 1200 grams at 4 years old, so I paired her to see if she'd put on some size from hormones. Much to my surprise she actually took, and gave me four huge eggs. She's put on quite a bit of size since then. I think some girls do just stay smaller though, just like some get huge. I think honeybee's are one of my favorite spider combos.

Gale
    Thanks for the input Gale! Travis gets credit for finding that Enchi girl for me... He linked me to her Kingsnake ad!

Black Pastel YBs are much better looking in person! He looks intensely orange in person

I'm hoping once the honeybee starts taking smells she will put on a little more weight. I'm not rushing her by any means but it can get a tad frustrating when she barely ever refuses a meal and still doesn't grow! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    ~Marissa~

Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 Times in 3,885 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I love them all!