Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,397

2 members and 3,395 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks

WanTing to get a ATB

Ok so I want to get ATB there so cool and they will fulfill my dreams week as close as I'm gonna get right now my dreams are too own a green tree python but there too expensive and ask but these are kinda like them but I think I like them more these would be my first aborel sorry I can't remember how to spell it and that. But can you guys give me reputable breeders I want a captive breed I find the garden's are the cheapest but I don't care about that too much there beautiful do good breeder then what's the care on them I just got that big tank that you guys can see by going on my profile and going into steal of a tank the pics shouted still be up thanks for any help you can give my pizza rolls are now done XD

0.1.0 normal Ball Python

Thanks

Re: WanTing to get a ATB

As far as reputable breeders, there really isn't to many who breed them for sales. You can try searching on Amazon-Alliance to see if any of those guys are selling any. But a good place to start looking for a garden phase would be kingsnake classifieds. They range anywhere from 40 bucks up to 12-1500 depending on morph and color. I'd say kingsnake would be your best bet to start looking for them though. Make sure you stay away from and wild caught ones though. A lot of them are imported in and then sold here and most have problems with disease or mites or any other wild disease they can pick up in the wild.

Now to the fun stuff, Have you ever owned or worked with an atb at all. I can tell you that they are completely different than any ball python you'll ever own. They're very nippy when young and aren't afraid to bite you 50 times the first time you hold them. Just prepare yourself to put in some man hours for it to finally calm down around you and not bite you a whole lot.

For the tank.
    What kind of tank do you have?
    Will it hold humidity at all?
    0.1 Coastel Carpet Python
    1.0 Hogg Island Boa
    1.0 Amazon Tree Bao
    0.1 columbian rainbow boa
    2.0 normal Ball
    1.0 Pastel

Rahhhh!!

Thanks

Re: WanTing to get a ATB

Lol sorry for the late reply. It's a glass screen top but I'll be foiling it is always kept humidity high but I'll make a fogger for it. I'm going to acetone where the old guy siliconed it and remove that then silicone it again but I'll push the silicone into the crack masking it flat but protective then I'll just look for a nice dead tree fine nice perch branches per wah the bark off then rinse it and I have a guy with a giant heater I can use to bake them clean helps to have friends haha. Add some vermilads I think there called that well they're snake safe so I can use them plus some other snake safe vines I'll see if I can get a great panel quick but I may have to use a great vine on a herpstat wrapped around it's perch for the first part I don't have any Expirence with these snakes but that's why I want to own one to acquire that information.

0.1.0 normal Ball Python