Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,124

2 members and 3,122 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks

My new baby lemon pastel

Hey guys... new member here. A little about my herp history. Born and raised around my father's 20 year old Boa until it died one harsh Maryland winter due to a prolonged power outage. Since then I have been a fan of all things reptiles. Used to catch wild snakes, lizards, and turtles when I was younger, much to the dismay of my mother. Never had a real, genuine pet for any long period of time as I was bouncing around the country. In Florida, some friend of mine visited, and for about a week, we had a 2 ft long wild american alligator as a pet.

Moved out to Arizona about a year ago, and had a number of random wild geckos and spiny lizards until I decided to get my girlfriend and myself a pet python for a Christmas present. Lo and behold, I stumbled across this little lemon pastel that was born in July. Perfect for a present to my ball python loving girlfriend as he has a heart behind his head which I think is quite unique. My girlfriend and I absolutely love him and he is quite spoiled. We have named him Hannibal. here are some pictures.

LoveSnake (Lemon Pastel Ball with heart shape behind it's head, lovingly named, Hannibal)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovesnake For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    beautiful ball! welcome to the awesome site
    WVU

1.1 Red Tail Boas (Dennis & Penny)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eazyyyb For This Useful Post:

Lovesnake (01-07-2014)

Thanks

Re: My new baby lemon pastel

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    LoveSnake (Lemon Pastel Ball with heart shape behind it's head, lovingly named, Hannibal)

Thanks

Welcome. This is a great forum, you'll learn a lot. Very cool head stamp. My 8-year old daughter recently saw a hog island boa with a heart shape on its side, she's dying for me to get it !

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Thanks

Yeah, I've personally never seen a constrictor with a heart stamp anywhere. nearing christmas and on a whim, i took a look at some local breeders to find a snake for my girlfriend and i. (incoming mushy crap) I knew it was fate due to the heart stamp. I ended up driving up to phoenix for it, 2 and a half hour drive. happened to have a cold snap that night, and im a fairly heavy smoker, so the drive back was very hot and a bit tense, lol.

BPnet Senior Member AlexisFitzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 1,512 Posts

Omg that's the coolest/sweetest thing ever!! your girlfriend is a lucky girl! If you look at it close to me it looks like " I ❤️ u" with the little curve on his head. Very sweet gift and he's a little handsome fellow. Love to see him once he sheds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanks, Alexis. Yeah it's funny.. she works as a photographer's assistant and lives about an hour away. she stole her boss' camera for this little shoot, and wouldn't you know it, his eyes went blue for the shed >.<. I'm sure we'll get some better shots later.