Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,418

3 members and 3,415 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    BPnet Senior Member AlexisFitzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 1,512 Posts

WTF happened? Bad Shed...

Quote Originally Posted by DooLittle View Post
    Sorry, but I'm not going to say nothing if somebody calls me a liar. I have no reason to make up lies. I have never understood why people do.
    Thats okay, you have every right to defend yourself, I know your an awesome member of the forum that has no reason to make up lies so your definitely not a lier in anyway. But he clearly doesn't even want to understand that so why bother? As long as the right people know who you are and know what you stand for you'll be okay I know your a good person and so do many many other forum members so who cares what he thinks. Especially if he won't think anything otherwise. Your awesome! Continue being awesome! Don't let people get to you and make you stoop to their level. Your too good for this and a lot of other members are too good to let one person get to them so much. Just say what you need to say and if doesn't get through leave it alone. No one is getting anywhere with him anyway so why continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexisFitzy For This Useful Post:

DooLittle (12-10-2013)

Thanks

Re: WTF happened? Bad Shed...

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisFitzy View Post
    Has anyone realized that he said he has leukemia and no job?
    First I just want to say that I'm sorry about your illness and I hope that your doing okay. I know people are going to say "Well he's probably lying about being sick" and continue this argument, but I don't want to assume your lying so I want to send you my prayers.
    I see your point, but being sick and unemployed isn't why he doesn't use a Tstat. He said he just doesn't like them.

To the OP, if your illness and employment situation IS what's keeping you from using a Tstat, PM me an address, and I will be MORE than happy to send one your way by the weekend.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patientz3ro For This Useful Post:

DooLittle (12-10-2013),Shann (12-10-2013),thejenius77 (12-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by patientz3ro View Post
    I see your point, but being sick and unemployed isn't why he doesn't use a Tstat. He said he just doesn't like them.

To the OP, if your illness and employment situation IS what's keeping you from using a Tstat, PM me an address, and I will be MORE than happy to send one your way by the weekend.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk
    His illness and unemployment isn't an excuse not to use a Tstat, he's just saying that he has the time to monitor his heat source. He's spends a lot of time at home, what else does he have to do? But by all means send him a thermostat if it will silence this feud. Even though I seriously doubt he'll use it.

Registered User Physician&Snakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brettliff View Post
    Don't tell me what to do. A moderator told me that thermostats are a touchy subject on this site and to be polite. Like I said don't tell me what to do and refer to whet our not I'm taking responsibility for my animal. I'm sorry there are allot ofpeople that probably need thermostats. I understand wattage.
    I think you are confusing me with someone else, I am not a moderator.

Totally agree. I do plan to try breeding. I was going to try breeding. I don't think anyone on here realizes that I spend an incredibly large about of time with my snake because I have leukemia and no job so...
    I believe I constructed the syntax in that post the wrong way. What I was attempting to convey, was while I may not agree with the use of T-stats, I can agree with other hobbyists that it is a stock-&-trade, therefore I will acquire and use said mechanisms. Remember, going with the flow is not that bad if it takes you upstream, just do not get carried away. Good for you for still being active and doing some cool stuff despite your illness, good luck.

[QUOTE=brettliff;2192198]
    Keep in mind he is also the guy that suggested at home tail amputation... So, seems fitting.[/Q

Excuse me? Making up things that can make people look stupid is pathetic.
    That is not made up. I made a poor decision on my part and left information out in the open that could readily be abused. I apologized and learned from the incident; however, it is only logical that afterwards many people would question my knowledge and the quality vs. quantity of my experience, that is to be expected and is more than understandable, the important thing is we try to keep with it even when we make major mistakes and grow from it.

Like I said...I am getting T-stats, whether you do or not is obviously your choice. I hope all goes well for you.
    Last edited by Physician&Snakes; 12-11-2013 at 12:06 AM.
    "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars".- Edwin H. Chapin

"When a man is pushed, tormented, defeated, he has a chance to learn something; he has been put on his wits ... he has gained facts, learned his ignorance, is cured of the insanity of conceit, has got moderation and real skill".
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Physician&Snakes For This Useful Post:

200xth (12-11-2013),BrandiR (12-11-2013),CrystalRose (12-13-2013),DooLittle (12-11-2013),Shann (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,357 Times in 4,745 Posts

[QUOTE=Physician&Snakes;2192277]I think you are confusing me with someone else, I am not a moderator.

I believe I constructed the syntax in that post the wrong way. What I was attempting to convey, was while I may not agree with the use of T-stats, I can agree with other hobbyists that it is a stock-&-trade, therefore I will acquire and use said mechanisms. Remember, going with the flow is not that bad if it takes you upstream, just do not get carried away. Good for you for still being active and doing some cool stuff despite your illness, good luck.

That is not made up. I made a poor decision on my part and left information out in the open that could readily be abused. I apologized and learned from the incident; however, it is only logical that afterwards many people would question my knowledge and the quality vs. quantity of my experience, that is to be expected and is more than understandable, the important thing is we try to keep with it even when we make major mistakes and grow from it.

Like I said...I am getting T-stats, whether you do or not is obviously your choice. I hope all goes well for you.
    Thank you.
    If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DooLittle For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (12-11-2013),thejenius77 (12-12-2013)

Registered User Physician&Snakes's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=DooLittle;2192282]
    Quote Originally Posted by Physician&Snakes View Post

Thank you.
    You're welcome. The last thing I want is any misinterpretation, happens too often...and, through my experiences outside of the hobby, I have learned that honesty is the greatest policy, therefore I could not leave this un-said, especially when it could be hazardous to an otherwise respected person. I have to agree with an earlier poster though, I think it's time to move on, but that is not my decision to make.

OP, again, best wishes.
    "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars".- Edwin H. Chapin

"When a man is pushed, tormented, defeated, he has a chance to learn something; he has been put on his wits ... he has gained facts, learned his ignorance, is cured of the insanity of conceit, has got moderation and real skill".
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Physician&Snakes For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (12-11-2013),DooLittle (12-11-2013),Shann (12-11-2013)

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physician&Snakes View Post
    That I can respect.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PitOnTheProwl For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (12-11-2013),Crazymonkee (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,357 Times in 4,745 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PitOnTheProwl View Post
    That I can respect.
    True dat. I actually tried to give him a rep point for that, but it wouldn't let me.
    If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DooLittle For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (12-11-2013),Crazymonkee (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,841 Times in 1,268 Posts

True dat. I actually tried to give him a rep point for that, but it wouldn't let me.
    I gave him a rep point as I also can respect a sincere and thoughtful apology for one's actions.
    ~Angelica~
    See my collection HERE

4.15 Ball Pythons
    1.1 Angolan Pythons
    2.2 Cali Kings_______________________0.1 SSTP Black Blood
    1.1 T+ Argentine BCOs______________1.0 Snow Bull
    1.3 Colombian morph BCIs___________0.1 Coastal Carpet
    0.1 Hog Island BCI__________________0.1 Platinum Retic
    0.1 Het Anery BCL __________________0.1 Lavender Albino Citron Retic
    0.2 Central American morph BCIs_____1.0 Blonde/Caramel Retic
    0.1 Pokigron Suriname BCC__________0.1 Goldenchild Retic
    0.0.1 Corn

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daybreaker For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (12-11-2013),Crazymonkee (12-11-2013),DooLittle (12-11-2013)

Thanks

I'm so glad things have been resolved I like reading nice things like this.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlexisFitzy For This Useful Post:

cassidyy327 (12-11-2013),Zach Cedor (12-11-2013)

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast