Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,454

3 members and 3,451 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Post your sheds!

Quote Originally Posted by NYHC4LIFE8899 View Post
    Looks good..cutting birds mouth is something I was never good at as well as finding the pitch...unless your just keeping it simple with a flat roof and just a little pitch for one end to the other. Wen I ain't dwn the races,everything looks tied in.
    Birds mouths are not too bad to do. As long as everything is square and plum, you make one birds mouth and then just use it as a template.

I don't have a picture of it now but it is just about done. All I have to is put capping on and finish the soffit.

Banned
    Thanks
    Nice bro..I was A Carpenter for 8 years man,unfortunately I was mainly doing commercial work and heavy concrete,putting together forms such as Doka and simens,as well as building our own. So I don't have a ton of residential experience,but know the basics.

wha did you do to the inside? Plywood? Or something else like a metal sheeting? Did you insulate it? Get some pics up
    Last edited by NYHC4LIFE8899; 11-28-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Thanks

Post your sheds!

Nice bro..I was A Carpenter for 8 years man,unfortunately I was mainly doing commercial work and heavy concrete,putting together forms such as Doka and simens,as well as building our own. So I don't have a ton of residential experience,but know the basics.

wha did you do to the inside? Plywood? Or something else like a metal sheeting? Did you insulate it? Get some pics up
    Half the inside is just exposed framing, the other half is insulated and finished with green board. That section is actually my new rat breeding room.

Banned
    Thanks

Re: Post your sheds!

Quote Originally Posted by EAC Reptiles View Post
    Half the inside is just exposed framing, the other half is insulated and finished with green board. That section is actually my new rat breeding room.
    Nice...green board was a good choice ,especially since the shed is out doors,will def help when it rains and with humidity..cement board could have also been useful...but if that's the shed where your going to be breeding rats,then I don't see would u wouldn't insult the whole thing?"??might as well.the half with exposed framing what's your goal to use that half for?

Thanks

Post your sheds!

Nice...green board was a good choice ,especially since the shed is out doors,will def help when it rains and with humidity..cement board could have also been useful...but if that's the shed where your going to be breeding rats,then I don't see would u wouldn't insult the whole thing?"??might as well.the half with exposed framing what's your goal to use that half for?
    The other half is for my dirt bikes, motorcycles and lawn mower. The shed is 16x28, so I have plenty of room.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EAC Reptiles For This Useful Post:

NYHC4LIFE8899 (11-29-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,356 Times in 1,377 Posts
    The only time I keep any sheds are male sheds to put in with reluctant breeders...
    Lucifer Sam, Siam cat...
    Always sitting by your side,
    Always by your side...
    That cat's something I can't explain...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12