Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,421

2 members and 3,419 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts

Good pics of my snakes!

Just to start off- Full credit of the superb photography skills goes to Timothy of TJL Exotics, i didn't take any of these pics. Not one. I didn't even touch the camera lol. Most were taken a few weeks ago but we got the last couple done today that were in shed before. I'm too lazy to pick out just one or two of each so i'll just post most of what he took! Enjoy the pics, and as always, thanks for looking

Ladies first...
    0.1 Cinnamon girl i hatched this year. Doesn't have moms pattern but is really light and got some of her blushing. Can't wait to see how she looks at 500g.

0.1 Hypo2 gal

0.1 Hypo1 gal (when she was in shed a couple weeks ago)

Fresh skin! She doesn't like to hold still at all lol

0.1 Fire, Nikki's favorite! Every shed is a treat with this gal. She just gets better and better. This girl will be paired to the hypo fire once they're both mature and i can't wait to hopefully get a BEL! Probably my most anticipated pairing. Props to Tiffany for finding this girl for me!

0.1 Cinnamon 50% poss. het pied. I got this girl from Anatopism (Sound Exotics, shes on FB) and every shed with her is also exciting. Shes got really cool orange/peachy coloring to her that changes more with every shed. Thanks again Brit!

0.1 Yellowbelly. I love her golds and flames, no mistaking her for a normal. She also eats like a pig, which i LOVE about her lol!

0.1 Lesserbee. Got this girl from the one and only Sans Cera. I think she only has 3 or 4 dots in her pattern. I love her colors and head pattern. Not the only snake in my collection from chris! :p

0.1 Cinnamon. Mom to my first clutch ever. Can't ever really seeing myself getting rid of this girl...

0.1 Spider het hypo. She corkscrews like crazy but i love her haha. Plans changed a bit with this girl. Tim was nice enough to offer to let enzo give her the 'penes since my hypo fire won't be up to size for awhile. Can't wait to see what their babies looks like!

Looks like i ran outta room, i'll have to do a second post :p
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike41793 For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (11-17-2013),Andybill (11-16-2013),DooLittle (11-16-2013),HypoLyf (11-17-2013),satomi325 (11-17-2013)