Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,256

2 members and 3,254 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks

New Additions - Future Pied Project!

People aren't kidding when they say collecting ball pythons is an addiction! Just when you think you're satisfied with your collection you end up with 3 more...

I picked up this awesome high white Pied male a few weeks ago from Corey at CD Constrictors and couldn't be happier! He came in pretty tiny but has since been pounding f/t rat pinkies (the fuzzies were a little too big) and has put on some decent weight. He was hatched Sept 13th and is sitting at 94g. His name is Meeko, yet again my girlfriend had a big influence on the names! This isn't the best picture, as his pattern is a lot brighter in person with more orange.

Since I finally got a pied I had to find him some girlfriends. I was referred to Carson Phelps for herpsetc from a good breeder friend of mine about some sub adult het pied girls he had. I felt good after talking to Carson and was more than pleased with the price for the two so I pulled the trigger. These two girls just came in this morning and I couldn't be more pleased. They are both sitting around 600g and are both late 2011 or early 2012s.

This is Cherry (you'll get the reference if you've seen Disney's Pocahontas with Meeko and his love for cherries).

This is Jane - Any Ender's Game fans out there?

I'm hoping these 3 will be ready to go for next fall and will give me some beautiful Pieds!

Thanks for looking!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brogdawg For This Useful Post:

Freakie_frog (10-22-2013),Louie (10-22-2013)

Thanks
    That's great man! I wish you the best success in your endeavour- the more I look at different morphs the more I like pieds.

I like Jane, thats a great name. And all the Ender's Game books are fantastic.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 Times in 3,885 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Very nice! Congrats!

Thanks

Re: New Additions - Future Pied Project!

Great snakes! And Ender's game is coming on theater very soon I hear! Great book

"Snakes don't bite. Just humans."
    Snakes never bite me. Just humans.

Thanks
    Nice pick-ups. Gotta love a pied project

Thanks

Ha, another pied addict joins the ranks :-) Your male is a little cutie, i love when pieds have tbat "dipped" looking tale. Either white or patterned tip doesnt matter its just so cool I do envy you for finding decent priced sub adult hets though! This close to breeding season every one thinks their stuff is gold! Lol congrats on the pick ups

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    Great snakes! And Ender's game is coming on theater very soon I hear! Great book
    It comes out next week actually! I'm excited but also a little nervous that the movie won't do the book justice. Hopefully they make the whole series into movies

Quote Originally Posted by V2 HeX View Post
    Ha, another pied addict joins the ranks :-) Your male is a little cutie, i love when pieds have tbat "dipped" looking tale. Either white or patterned tip doesnt matter its just so cool I do envy you for finding decent priced sub adult hets though! This close to breeding season every one thinks their stuff is gold! Lol congrats on the pick ups
    Thanks! Yeah I was surprised I was able to find some sub adults that should be perfect for my boy next year. It seems like all the hets are either hatchlings or adults that cost their weight in gold