Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,237

1 members and 3,236 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Registered User CapeFearConstrictors's Avatar
    Thanks

Coral Glow Babies

Despite the drama, despite the hate, I still think coral glow/bananas are some of the most beautiful ball pythons out there. Here's a few babies that just shed out here:

Josh
    Cape Fear Constrictors
    http://capefearconstrictors.com | Facebook | YouTube

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CapeFearConstrictors For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (10-16-2013),cory9oh4 (10-16-2013),Flikky (10-16-2013),JMinILM (10-16-2013),Morphing Unicorn (10-16-2013),rascal_rascal_99 (10-16-2013),REBELLMORPH (10-16-2013),Wapadi (10-17-2013)

Thanks
    I agree I love coral glows! Ill definitely be picking one up once the market settles down for them a bit. You should mix a sugar in with that beautiful coral glow spider! I cant wait until I get one and can start working on coral glow pieds and clowns. Beautiful animals!!
    3.12 Ball Pythons
    1.2 Dogs
    .1 Wife

Thanks
    I agree with you. The coral glows are amazing and I hope to work with them some day myself. The mixes you can make with them are endless and worth working with. It's all suppose to be fun anyway right?

Registered User Morphing Unicorn's Avatar
    Thanks
    just watched the video Josh put up on youtube...love the coral glows!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Morphing Unicorn For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (10-16-2013)

Thanks

Coral Glow Babies

Wow, those are some beautiful snakes!

Thanks
    no hate.

its one of the best codominants ever discovered. The only reason to hate on them is that the price did drop so damn quickly, but how could that possibly affect the appearance and the beauty of the animals?

a personal taste issue: actually i like the random black speckles. for me its just part of what makes the morph truly unique. i mean, great job if you manage to get rid of them, but i would never buy one without a proper amount of black dots. No other remotely comparable morph does anything like it.
    The Big Bang almost certainly (beyond reasonable doubt) happened 13.7 billion years ago. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Evolution is a fact, evolutionary theory explains why it happens and provides four different lines of evidence that coalesce to show that evolution is a fact. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    One third of the global economy relies on technology that is based on quantum mechanics, especially quantum electrodynamics (electron-photon or electron-electron interactions). If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Time Dilation is real, it is so real that all clocks if they are precise enough can measure it, and GPS could not possibly work without it.
    If you disagree, send me a PM.

The 4 philosophically most important aspects of modern science are: Evolutionary theory, Cosmology, Quantum mechanics, and Einsteins theory of general relativity. Understand these to get a grip of reality.

my favorite music video is online again, its really nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABEGc8Dus0

Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 1,596 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Now show us a picture of an older adult... They really don't age that well.
    Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

BPnet Senior Member AlexisFitzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 1,512 Posts

Coral Glow Babies

Haha it's funny you just posted pics of these little beauties I just watched all the parts to your Pet Projects 2013 last night! It was so cool I really enjoy those vids man. Those little guys (literally haha there all boys) are absolutely gorgeous! I got to see one in person a while ago and they just blow my mind! And I like the way they age. I love the little speckles I think it's pretty cool. I think I'm just one of those people that love all bps no matter what they look like or how they age. They are all so cute as hatchlings but the best part is caring for them and watching them grow into beautiful adults thanks for posting these cuties! Keep us updated on them, I can't wait to see them when they start to mature and grow into their colors even more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 831 Posts
    Actually, I haven't really seen a lot of adults. I'm with Mark - not trying to hate on the morph... the babies look incredible and a lot of morphs do the same thing, but I think there is a distinct lack of pictures of adult CG/Banana.
    Dreamtime Exotics -- Check it out!
    Ball Pythons, Monitors, Saltwater Reef, Fancy Rats, Ferrets

Thanks
    candy and toffee start out looking much like albinos when they hatch, and as they get older they get darker and the darker they get the better they look.

compare how a banana / CG ages to a pastel. or orange dream. even in an adult its still extreme what that one codominant does to the appearance.

All comparable genes are recessive and this one is codominant and has a super form. Thats a big advantage.
    The Big Bang almost certainly (beyond reasonable doubt) happened 13.7 billion years ago. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Evolution is a fact, evolutionary theory explains why it happens and provides four different lines of evidence that coalesce to show that evolution is a fact. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    One third of the global economy relies on technology that is based on quantum mechanics, especially quantum electrodynamics (electron-photon or electron-electron interactions). If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Time Dilation is real, it is so real that all clocks if they are precise enough can measure it, and GPS could not possibly work without it.
    If you disagree, send me a PM.

The 4 philosophically most important aspects of modern science are: Evolutionary theory, Cosmology, Quantum mechanics, and Einsteins theory of general relativity. Understand these to get a grip of reality.

my favorite music video is online again, its really nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABEGc8Dus0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast