Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,923

1 members and 2,922 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts

2 positive reviews and a few shoutouts!

I wanted to make this thread to let people know of two positive buying experiences i had with two great sellers. The purchases were fairly menial so i wanted to add a few shoutouts in here too.

First up is Double D's! I bought some roaches off of Dexter at the Anaheim show. The roaches weren't for me so i was texting someone to figure out exactly what they wanted and Dexter let me lurk at his table and hold onto the roaches til i heard back from who i was buying them for. I talked to his wife debbie while i was waiting and she was very nice too.

Next up is ML Exotics. Tim recommended Matt for rats. I bought a bag of fuzzies off of him when we were at the NH show and they looked to be healthy rats. Now if the stupid balls would just eat them! Lol. Matt was cool to chat with and had some really nice snakes for sale. Definitely go to him if you're looking for some sweet bp combos or feeder rats!

Next up, Kris and Lisa Hardy. I believe i only talked to Kris. Was very interested in one of her clown males for a friend but didn't end up getting him. She was a pleasure to chat with and answered all my questions. She mentioned she was looking to downsize a bit so she's selling some of her adults (i'm pretty sure thats what she said, i could have misunderstood though). She also had clown stuff at great prices! Definitely get in contact with her if you think you'd be interested in something from her!

Tim and I also met Josh, Kate, and the baby Jameson of the WTF Morphs team. Kate was walking around with the baby i believe but tim and i chatted with josh for awhile. Hes got some really awesome projects in the works. He had his Puma male there to show off and he was STUNNING in person! He also has some other nice balls for sale at the moment so go check it out!

Last but not least, we were able to meet Jon and his girlfriend Hailey (sp?) of Dreamtime Exotics. We chatted with them for awhile and they were both very nice. Jon had a few bps he was trying to sell from the couple clutches he got this year, all females lol!! It was actually kinda funny with the odds he got. All females except for the one quad gene ball he produced which ended up a male. I think overall he hatched like 1.11 total. Beginners luck! :p

One final shout out to Timmers (lyfoti on here) for being a splendid individual to spend the day with. His picture taking skills are almost as good as mine. I traded him a bag of sani chips for a tuna foot long from subway. The transaction went flawlessly. Once his lovely fiancé sees the mess the sani chips make i know he'll agree that i got the better end of the deal!
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike41793 For This Useful Post:

DooLittle (10-16-2013),Kodieh (10-16-2013),satomi325 (10-16-2013)