Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,373

2 members and 3,371 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks
    I use to have a tiger stripe kitten that use to play fetch with the ring that breaks off from the lid of a milk jug. She would take turns taking it to different people in the living room. Would do this for hours on end.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is....

....Tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed.

Thanks
    My mom keeps horses, and after a few bad experiences, I'm done with them. I don't mind them, I just don't want one, nor do I ever want to take car of one again. My mom raises quarter horses and I believe at last count, she had 8 or 9.

I'd have to say I love dogs and cats equally. I miss my mom's akita's, but I just don't feel I'm really around long enough to give a dog all the attention it really needs. (especially considering the seperation anxiety they can have) I can't have a dog where I'm at anyway, I don't really have a yard. I'd say I don't miss the dog hair, but my cat sheds all over me Btw, even though an akita is a big hairy dog, which needs to be socialized properly (akita's make wonderful guard dogs), they don't really bark unless their's a problem you should know about. I loved having a dog that wouldn't bark at everything that moved.

However, a dog does not decide to lay down on top of your homework, (or bills or whatever) when you decide to do it! Nebula is great fun and all, but I'm still trying to break that habit of hers. At least when she sleeps on the bed, she's never tried to sleep on my face. She's gotten accidently smacked a few times becuase I didn't know she was there though. She is a very people person kitty. I brought her home from the animal shelter on the first day, and one of my friends came over to watch a movie. She decided she was going to go to sleep in his lap.

Thanks
    I guess I would say I'm a cat person; I am one of those independent, quiet, artistic types. My cat respects my need for quiet and never bothers me. BUT recently I started liking dogs a bit more, since my mom got two (golden retriever and g. shepherd.) They are really friendly. And my friend ha an awesome Doberman; if I get a dog someday, it'll hafta be one of those. I want something that will protect me.
    I HATE untrained, overly excited dogs though. Ones that jump on you and drrool all over you, or worse, are just plain evil. My friend has a rescued dog (I will not mention the name; I do not like to give certain breeds an even worse reputation) that HATES people and has bitten me really bad. I could never own anything like that!
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234