It's a reptile only store. http://www.house-of-reptiles.com/ They do have quite a few amphibians so the humidity was probably up anyways.

@Lang- it's more a issue of keeping consistent. It's either REALLY humid, or REALLY dry with not a lot of inbetween. I'd be ok if it hovered between 40-50-60% but stayed in that range, but it'll drop down to super dry and then go up super humid and then go back down. From what I've heard, the tub would keep it a little more consistent, which is more what I'm going for rather then keeping it perfectly at 50%. And in the winter, it should be easier. I'm in Oregon, so in the summer it's cold in the mornings but HOT in the afternoons then cold again in the evenings, so I have windows/fan to keep it comfortable (I'm upstairs in an old house- it gets to about surface of the sun in the summer). In the mornings it's a LITTLE cold, so I have the lamp on for a bit for her then turn it off when I leave, and turn it back on in the evenings when it starts cooling off. In the winter my windows are closed and my heater on, so it's warmer and more steady- not fluctuating with the day.