Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,151

1 members and 3,150 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 689 Posts

Re: Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

Quote Originally Posted by DTS HERPS View Post
    And what are you implying? That I made up this guys name? Kobylka? Try again.
    Nope. Implying that you use well known names and fudge quotes. That's all. Or that there is another Justin Kobylka running around buying bloods.

I'm pretty sure Justin would remember buying bloods, as it's not what he's prolific in. Be that as it may, I don't have his personal email, just his general contact email and his phone number. Search away :

info-at-jkobylkareptiles.com
    706-599-4850

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    Golly Tiff thats funny. Because according to this site, howmanyofme.com, theres only 1 or fewer people named Justin Kobylka in the US. Kinda ironic, huh?
    Hmmmmm

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts

Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

Its kinda funny that justin doesn't have any pics or mentioning of blood pythons on his website. They must just be personal pets or something......... Lol
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks
    Just my two bits on this subject; DTS, you sound like you have a lot of experience placating people with pretty words. Not saying you are lying, not saying they are lying, just making an observation based on what I have seen posted in this thread alone.

Thanks
    He is welcomed to contact me if he forgot but that's what he wrote and obviously did not make his name up.

Thanks
    Off to bed I go. I have no horse in this race, so to say. Just thought I would pop in and give that bit of interesting information. I respect Justin a lot, so his good feedback/good name carries weight for me. Seeing him say he's never purchased from DTS Herps is enough for me. Goodnight all, and happy herping/bickering/trolling/crying/sleeping

Edit: In reply to that last comment Dan -- LOL. How about some PROOF? Where is the PROOF that Justin said that?
    Last edited by RoseyReps; 09-15-2013 at 12:09 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RoseyReps For This Useful Post:

Himitsu (09-15-2013),TheSnakeGeek (09-15-2013)

Thanks

Please allow Neil to show proof that he received a wild caught rufus beaked snake verses captive born and I will send him cash today as I don't recall ever selling or having captive hatched specimens? Please allow Tree Boa show proof that he received water snakes with mites and ticks and I will send him cash today. No proof, no cash. Where's their email reporting such things and my email as a response to such an incident? Are you jumping to conclusions again without a reasonable check into all of the details of a transaction? How about telling folks how much money you pay the BOI over the years to curse at people you have no clue about? What is the motive here for two guys to say they bought stuff years ago and show no proof? And some outlandish and erratic kid from the BOI comes here without any proof either and just links to where folks harmed their new pet.

Search PayPalSearch Skip to main content

Transaction Details
    Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 6ES09562JX643850V)
    Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    Mar 26, 2012 Payment To Daniel Scolaro Completed ... -$80.00 USD
    Related Transaction
    Mar 26, 2012 Add Funds from a Bank Account CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete. Details $80.00 USD

Sent to: Daniel Scolaro (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
    Email: danscolaro@aol.com
    Amount sent: -$80.00 USD
    Fee amount: $0.00 USD
    Net amount: -$80.00 USD

Date: Mar 26, 2012
    Time: 16:32:35 PDT

Subject: You have sent $80.00 USD to Daniel Scolaro with PayPal
    Funding Type: Instant Transfer
    Funding Source: $80.00 USD - citizen's bank Checking (Confirmed) x-3883
    Back Up Funding Source: MasterCard Credit Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-0381

Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Here's proof I had dealings with you. Nope never complained to you or went to the BOI. Your "never had a bad transaction" assertions on the BOI and now here are exactly why. All I was doing was seeing for myself if the stories were true. I didn't take photos or save emails because I expected nothing and wanted nothing out of you. You are permanently banned from Fauna anyway, are you not? Are you going to deny you picked the snakes straight out of the wild and sent them in exactly the condition you found them in, mites and all? You picked up the female one night and boxed the pair and sent them the next day. No one has to believe myself or Neal, but before you decide, do a search of the BOI and decide for yourself. I will not go back and forth with you because there's no sense in it, I've seen your long history on the BOI. Have fun everyone!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to treeboa For This Useful Post:

decensored (09-16-2013),Mephibosheth1 (09-15-2013),PitOnTheProwl (09-16-2013)

Thanks
    Himitisu: Thanks and am having fun with folks here and don't take their accusations serious as they have no proof. Making fun of wilomn reminds me around a decade ago when he failed to prove false accusations then also and I made him look foolish to his friends on the BOI.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Neil: Not sure I recall any transaction with you or ever selling hatchling rufus beaked snakes, so please provide some evidence. And never had a single report of an animal received with an illness, so please provide proof such as an email of when you received the specimen with the illness and your communications to return it for verification. Tree boa, I do not recall selling anything to you so please provide a date. Something seems strange there with your anger statements? If you demised your snakes and blame me months later? What does that say about yourself? Who are you? What are these wait 3 week statements? Either get it or go to another vendor and I don't collect snakes and sell them. And none of your statements describe the great business I enjoy with my valued customers as seen on the thousands of feedback statements on my web page from highly reputable zoos, institutions and hobby folk (http://www.dtsherpsinc.com/Customer_Feedback.html). Everyone knows that BOI is where folks go to extort dealers so you are wrong about all of your guessing or perhaps show proof of the arrival of an unsatisfactory animal. If you want a styro box, I have them and use them all of the time so maybe you did not pay for one? Otherwise, shipments are with above average AM Shipping containers which never break. Dan
    Dan, first off can you not read plain English, my name is Neal. Second off I'm not even going to get into a contest with you because everybody knows you lie. I reported a sick animal to you and you did nothing. End of story, and to further prove that you lie since you say you don't recall any transaction here is the paypal:

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 5DY97551WT7167212)

Original Transaction
    Mar 4, 2009 Payment To Daniel Scolaro Completed ... -$250.00 USD

Related Transaction
    Mar 4, 2009 Add Funds from a Bank Account CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.
    Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.
    Details $250.00 USD

Sent to:
    Daniel Scolaro (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
    Email:
    danscolaro@aol.com
    Amount sent:
    -$250.00 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0.00 USD
    Net amount:
    -$250.00 USD

Date:
    Mar 4, 2009
    Time:
    10:04:25 PST
    Completed

Subject:

You've got a payment
    Note:

for the white lipped python.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Also, I can't find the rufous beaked snake one but that was because the first time we did a transaction I gave you my credit card information over the phone and you charged it. Unfortunately I can't go that far back on credit card history to show you up twice.

I'm just curious but do you ever stop to wonder why the "rare" venomous stuff you have never sells? It's because nobody else wants to do business with you. I won't even begin to mention the fact you're banned on Fauna BOI because you blast everybody who speaks the truth about you.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast