Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,315

4 members and 1,311 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,578
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1151525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 689 Posts

Re: Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

Quote Originally Posted by DTS HERPS View Post
    Rosy: I see you apologized to Justin but you must apologize to your peers here also as you are the one that set them on a witch hunt for 60 pages. I don't need an apology as I can tell you are very sorry for taking time from my children this last weekend.
    Honestly, I'm really, really happy that you spent zero time with your kids. First off, proves my initial thought of you being a piece of trash human both in life and on the internet, and secondly, saves your children from being around you. Even if for a few days, perhaps those hours will somehow mean they are less like you when they grow up. We can only hope. I will apologize to my fellow bp.netters, but not here. No reason to feed that already grotesque ego you have.

It's entertaining though I must say, to see what a rise you get out of trying to intentionally antagonize people. Troll on little man, troll on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseyReps For This Useful Post:

cory9oh4 (09-16-2013)

Thanks
    It's really sad because this really does belong where it is in the forum, but if tempers keep rising I don't know if this thread with avoid finding it's way into QT. Which may of course be part of the plan here...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to decensored For This Useful Post:

Mephibosheth1 (09-16-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 920 Posts

Decensored: What makes you think anything here will bother any ones reputation? And what does reputation have to do with anything? You send the money for your item and if its not what you ordered then send it back. So where does reputation fall into that?
    THATS YOUR PROBLEM.

Well, the first step is identifying the problem and we have identified it now. Your reputation means nothing to you.

I understand everything now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kodieh For This Useful Post:

Archimedes (09-16-2013),PitOnTheProwl (09-16-2013)

Thanks

Decensored: What makes you think anything here will bother any ones reputation? And what does reputation have to do with anything? You send the money for your item and if its not what you ordered then send it back. So where does reputation fall into that?
    And that sir, speaks volumes about your who you are as a seller, and as a member of this community. My point has just been proved - thank you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to decensored For This Useful Post:

Archimedes (09-16-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by decensored View Post
    It's really sad because this really does belong where it is in the forum, but if tempers keep rising I don't know if this thread with avoid finding it's way into QT. Which may of course be part of the plan here...
    Very true. I think I'll go play with my kids. They mean a hell of a lot more to me than this thread, that's for sure

Goodnight all, happy herping!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseyReps For This Useful Post:

decensored (09-16-2013)

Thanks
    Decensored: Oh, I see. You are somewhat under the brainwashed theory that you need a reputation to sell your ball pythons. Naw. Just advertisement them as john doe and someone will buy them.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 920 Posts

Decensored: Oh, I see. You are somewhat under the brainwashed theory that you need a reputation to sell your ball pythons. Naw. Just advertisement them as john doe and someone will buy them.
    The hole gets deeper.

Thanks
    Decensored: Well I am not sure which community you mean but someone out of the 2500 at least learned to not attack before the facts. And if it reached 1 out of 2500, then I did the community a service. And how do you know I am even a seller in the company? How do you know if I do or do not have helpers answering emails and responding to threads for me? How do you know that it was me who shipped a box to Neal? To sum it up - you don't really know do you.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

That right there is why he's still in business. It's not repeat customers he has, no matter what he claims, it's newbs and first time buyers who see his cheap crap and buy it not knowing what they're in for. Sure, sometimes they get a deal, but often with mr. scalero they get crap then get crapped on, but being new they're afraid to take him on for fear of looking like a newb or as someone picking on a long time seller. They don't know that under is paper thin veil of stalwart salesmanship is nothing more than a self-gilded turd.

There are SO many new folks coming in to this hobby that there is always a ready supply of marks for him to shuck of their hard earned dollars. He counts on that. It's how he stays in business.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks

LOL, I don't care if you made a million dollars a year selling your reptiles, I would never trade my name for yours. Respect, admiration, and reputation in this community means everything to me because I actually care about the hobby. You are right though, I could still sell every animal I produce if I as a total jackass. But I am not one, and I take pride in that.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to decensored For This Useful Post:

Himitsu (09-16-2013),PitOnTheProwl (09-16-2013)

Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1151525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast