Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,089

3 members and 3,086 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,126
Threads: 248,569
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Stephendici
Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

Quote Originally Posted by DTS HERPS View Post
    Weinkeg: The proof is in those BOI threads. Someone bought a skink and killed it with force feeding a pinky and tried to extort for cash. Same with a viper boa someone cooked on a heat pad. So the proof is in those threads you are talking about. You try to force something you are not entitled to from someone with threats, and that's extortion regardless if you see it differently. I cannot buy a skink and choke it with a rodent and then threaten someone for another or that would be criminal. But there's forums out there that encourage that sort of crime whether you believe it or not. Some folks even are tricked to pay into such forums. It's a scam is all and the only one laughing is the guy at the end collecting people's money to pay to argue.

so, you pressed charges

you should also sue for defamation

Thanks
    You keep asking everyone to provide you with proof about these accusations they are making but you have not provided any proof yourself that verifies that everyone here but you is lying. Posting a link to testimonials on YOUR website isn't proof that these accusations are false. You are the one who controls what content goes onto your testimonial page so of course you are only going to put good things on there. In addition to that, you could have easily manufactured some of those testimonials if not all of them and I wouldn't be surprised if you did. You have already posted countless replies to this thread with useless information that is just you repeating yourself so why not stop doing that and take the time to make one post providing proof on your end and then maybe this thread will advance into something constructive.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Every single negative post about you on the BOI is made by extortionists? Wonder why you have such an overwhelming number them who are choosing to pick on poor little you and very few on other sellers?

You do protest too much.

Sent from my Samsung Note II using Tapatalk 2

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

Mephibosheth1 (09-14-2013)

Thanks
    Boyer: Think I asked 2 folks to provide proof and yet to see it. What accusations are you mentioning? That someone killed their skink by force feeding? Check the threads if you care. And if you doubt feedback, call those names you recognize and what's there to lie about anyway? And its not useless repetition as its entertaining to spank those BOI folks.

And Wienkeg, why press charges and sue when threads like that help business as they deter thieves and scammers? If someone wishes to believe blither without verified data, then more power to em as long as they take their business somewhere else. Dan

Thanks
    Rabernet, not overwhelming numbers just a dozen out of tens of thousands of sales which is pretty good as avoiding scammer is not easy as you may know. Dan

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kstites2111 View Post
    I've purchased through Dan before and I was pretty satisfied with everything. The service was pretty good. All my emails were responded to in a fast manner and shipping/packaging was outstanding. It sucks to see stuff like this happen. With my past dealings with him, I'll definately be doing more work with him in the future.
    Did mr. scalero ask you to post here?

I'd like to see proof of this. Emails, including all headers, pictures, anything you have that can verify what you have stated. Short of that, you seem an awfully lot like a shill; another of mr. scalero's tactics at sidestepping his lying thieving ways.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

BPnet Senior Member Mephibosheth1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Considering tha DTS HERPS just joined our forum today, and has only posted on this thread, I think it's interesting the controversy that has developed here....

Grabbing popcorn now
    CRYSTAL MEPH

1.0 100% Het for Carmel Normal–Mycroft (P. regius)
    1.2 Manx, Scottish Fold, Tabby–Mocha, Precious, Kitty-Beau (F. domesticus)
    30.90 Breeder Mice (M. musculus)

"It will all be okay in the end. If it's not okay, its not the end"
    –John Lennon//oo\\

Thanks
    DTS HERPS, how do you feel that you are "Spanking" anyone? Basically all you have done so far is called the majority of people who have accusations against you extortionists. What good is that with no proof. You keep mentioning this story about someone force feeding a skink a pinky. That story may very well be true but that one incident doesn't account for the many accusations against you.

Thanks
    Boyer, what other accusations? Some guy burned his boas and another cooked his monitor. And I think some kid killed his emerald as his vet stuck it in the heart with a needed to draw blood. My fault? Hum? If you believe their stories or any story without a complete investigation into facts then so be it. Spanked wilomn of course. Spanked your statements as you have no evidence to back up that the accusations are valid.

Thanks
    Boyer, did you view an unaltered email from someone with a valid complaint? Did you view my response to the such? No, because none are out there. And if not, then why are you (for what reason) giving any credit to any accusation? How do you even know someone voicing a complaint bought something from me? Did you check the Better Business Bureau? Validate a tracking number? I have no valid complaints on the better business bureau and if there was a valid complain in thousands of transactions, then why is one not there?

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast