Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,108

0 members and 2,108 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,114
Threads: 248,559
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, kindred_of_rot
Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Glad that these kind of threads are made. It is very hard to believe that out of the 100's or 1000's of animals DTS has sold and shipped that there has never been one single complaint. I am sorry, but nobody is that perfect. With all the complaints that have been made, the response seems to be the same " liars, and extortion" I am sorry but i don't see how any sane person is going to spend that much time trying to extort someone for an everyday reptile. I could see if you were dealing in albino komono dragons, or something rare and exotic. Your replies on here just reek of denial and shadiness. I don't know you, but just seeing how you conduct yourself makes me never want to do any kind of business with you. Anyways thanks Neil and everyone else for shedding light to others. DTS, why would anyone spend hundreds of dollars to bad mouth you on a forum, especially when you can do it free just about everywhere else?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Borgy76 For This Useful Post:

MrLang (09-16-2013)

Thanks
    Wilomn: Like I said, show some proof and you win 100 bucks. Do you think all of the major zoo's in this country and in Europe would buy from someone if there's was a shred of proof of your accusations? Look at the names of the highly reputable people that do repeat business with me. Some guy buys a snake and says it arrived great and fails to buy frogs to feed it and that is my fault? How about showing some proof that an animal was received in unsatisfactory condition and my response to the such? I would be more than happy to replace it with something that ups their inconvenience but it's never happened despite I gift free animals to people each week. All you can show is where someone failed with their critter and then tried to extort. Listen friend, all anyone ever sees you doing is trying your best to ruin any responsible resolve to any matter by aggravating any transaction, and you have not matured one bit in the last decade. You must be at least 25 years old by now and you are still a potty mouth who does nothing but try to draw attention to himself by cursing and calling people names and you contribute zero to any issue much less our great hobby. This hobby is filled with loving and caring people who do not appreciate your erratic and uncontrollable and silly findings and their should be a lock on any computer you are allowed access to. You never dig for facts nor verification of any date between a buyer and seller. Do you work for that Rich Z fellow on the BOI who was thrown out of the hobby because no one wanted to buy his diseased corn snakes anymore? Grow up and reach out to help people verses creating arguments and animosity between buyers and sellers or get some medication to control your temper. I think I told you the same thing 10 years ago and you did not listen then either.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts
    Since your main tactic in your battle of denial is to post and post and post, never proving anything but what a liar you are, I'll keep posting this bit of information for those who don't want to read all of your crap. I'm not going away danny boy.

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    Won't work mr. scalero. Your lies are well documented, and have been for many years. You can prattle on all you like, but trust me, you won't pull the wool over anyone's eyes here.

It's pretty easy to tell when you're lying. In person one can see your lips move, online one can see what you've typed.

I stand behind everything I've said about you.

Unlike you, my reputation for telling the truth is pretty good. Best bet for you is just to slink on out of here and never come back.
    Read it again mr. scalero, it's all there.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=Scalero
    http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Scolaro+Herps

Those are just the first half of the first page of your unhappy customers.

You're a blight mr. scalero.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks
    Borgy: Of course there's been legitimate complaints where a mishap happened or a mistake was made with sending the wrong animal to the wrong address and the such. However I was quick to resolve the matter and add something extra to make up for the mishap. And extortion is related to someone threatening to gain something they are not entitled to by trying to embarrassed them on a forum or wasting their time whereas they can achieve their resolve by working with the person verses trying to voice they wish to hurt them. And it does not matter if you believe misinformation or lies or threads where data is not verified as a seller is seeking relationships with folks with a clear mind that won't resort to waste a seller's time with such nonsense. So if you refuse to do business with someone based on not viewing all of the details, then its your loss not theirs as the animal will sell to someone else. Seller's are customers also. As a matter of fact, I am one of the biggest customer's out there and buy thousands of dollars of animals each month. Do I feel it necessary to knock a seller if I see mites? No. I soak the animal and treat it and go on with my life.

Thanks

Re: Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

LOL, I must say, quite heated. DTS must be perfect, and never have issues, and the whole of the herp world is full of liars and extortionists! I wonder why someone would make all this up, over and over.

"Methinks he doth protest too much"

Just ONE question... prove people are extorting you, how many convictions have you won?

If someone has been convicted for extorting you, I'll send you $100, just because

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, I must say, quite heated. DTS must be perfect, and never have issues, and the whole of the herp world is full of liars and extortionists! I wonder why someone would make all this up, over and over.

"Methinks he doth protest too much"

Just ONE question... prove people are extorting you, how many convictions have you won?

If someone has been convicted for extorting you, I'll send you $100, just because

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 920 Posts
    The BOI is in place so that sellers are protected from problematic buyers, buyers are protected from problematic sellers, and everyone gets to male up their own minds.

In the handful of BOI threads I've made my 2 cents avaliable, not only was the subject of the BOI thread questioned but the poster of the thread was too. I've seen plenty of people have a BOI thread turned around onto themselves because it was bogus. The BOI has a knack for sniffing out false postings which unfortunately didn't happen for you.

So, one of two things happened. Either you're an angel and the BOI has wronged you or the BOI has done it's job and you're the Bill Clinton of the reptile industry. However that implies that at some point you did good things and that at some point you will own up to the accusations against you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks
    Weinkeg: The proof is in those BOI threads. Someone bought a skink and killed it with force feeding a pinky and tried to extort for cash. Same with a viper boa someone cooked on a heat pad. So the proof is in those threads you are talking about. You try to force something you are not entitled to from someone with threats, and that's extortion regardless if you see it differently. I cannot buy a skink and choke it with a rodent and then threaten someone for another or that would be criminal. But there's forums out there that encourage that sort of crime whether you believe it or not. Some folks even are tricked to pay into such forums. It's a scam is all and the only one laughing is the guy at the end collecting people's money to pay to argue.

Thanks

Kodieh: Well no offense but you seem new to the hobby as that BOI has been a junk site for over a decade where no one is required to provide any verifiable proof and its moderated by a gang of idiots. Much less the administrator has been informed of many methods to improve it all and he continues to this day to allow it to be ran like a freak show. I am no angel either and make my normal share of mistakes and did not vote for clinton. The BOI is filled with moderators that I proved wrong and they retaliate at any opportunity thinking it will hurt my business but all it does is keep away scams and thieves so it works great for me. Much less they cannot buy from me so they are very upset.

Thanks

I've purchased through Dan before and I was pretty satisfied with everything. The service was pretty good. All my emails were responded to in a fast manner and shipping/packaging was outstanding. It sucks to see stuff like this happen. With my past dealings with him, I'll definately be doing more work with him in the future.

Thanks

Kodieh: Own up to what accusations? I tried to give the kid another skink despite he killed it. I tried to give the guy another viper boa despite he burned them. So what are you talking about? If someone killed your skink, would you offer them another for free? Nope. I did. If someone killed your beloved viper boas would you give them 2 more at cost? Nope. I tried but the fellow though it better to extort for cash and it backfired on him.

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast