Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,147

0 members and 3,147 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Raven, what makes you think me or anyone would need your recommendation for business or wants your business? You are standing behind someone who claims to have woken 4 years later to moan about a snake that he otherwise reported to of received in great shape. And you have been unsuccessful to dodge an explanation as to why your friend woke and presented such conjecture. And unsuccessful to stand behind your conjecture and take a bet to prove your false accusations of created feedback reports. And if I am sunk, then why do I have a dozen orders to fill for shipping tomorrow? You want to be like me? OK. Stand your ground and don't take any huff from morons. What makes you think I am shady? I gave away 2 dozen snakes the last month so is that shady?

Thanks
    Here's my frustration: I want a pair of snail-eating snakes, and Mr. Scolaro can produce these rarities (probably from illegal means, but I'm not inquiring.) whereas nearly no one else can. It would be very easy to buy from him, and had I not seen this thread, I can say for a certainty that I WOULD HAVE. But Mr. Scolaro's behavior is appalling, and I do not want to support such a keeper.

(PS- If you know anyone other than our friend here who sells snail-eating snakes OR common slug-eaters, please PM me!!)

(Pps- Neal didn't just 'wake up one day'. As he stated earlier, he was reviewing ALL sellers he had had dealings with. Don't think you're a special little snowflake, Mr. Scolaro.)
    Last edited by Anya; 09-15-2013 at 12:37 PM.
    0.1.0 Pastel Ball Python 'Marcelene'
    1.0.0 Hypo Brooks Kingsnake, 'Limonchello'
    0.0.1 Western Ratsnake 'Sticker'

?.?.? Dubia Colony.
    ?.?.? Madagascar Hissing Colony
    2.0.0 Ferrets 'Ferris' & 'Steven'
    3 gallon planted tank
    1.0.0 Avicularia Avicularia 'Peter'
    0.0.1 Brachypelma vagans 'Little Dude'
    0.0.1 Pterinochilus murinus 'Mr.Bitey'

0.1.0 Catahoula Pitbull Mix ' Imogen'

Thanks
    Deborah: What decision process? Are you sticking up for Rich Z? Are you trying to hurt me by making me fall out of my chair laughing. Sure you care about me or else you would not be here explaining why not. And BH, Neal never had a bad experience or else he would of proven he did. Why not spend your time explaining why he had a dream about me and woke 4 years later to mention a snake he reported otherwise in great shape.

Thanks
    Anya, so its snail eaters you want? Illegal means? Nope. Imported legally through game inspectors in Miami. But why would you want to buy them from me? I mean Neal and treeboa have made claim to of woken from a 4 year stupor to point blame on great snakes they otherwise reported, and you are pretending to believe them without any proof or providing any reasonable explanation as to why they woke from this stupor and attacked me. So if you can explain their stupor or why they attacked 4 years later, then I will send you a snail eater free of charge.

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 615 Posts
    if i've learned one thing from this thread, it's that if you EVER have a customer that's not 100% satisfied, you apologize, try n fix it, and keep your mouth SHUT. this guy has dug himself a whole so deep i wouldn't be surprised if he was replying to this thread from china by now.

DTS- all you're doing is demanding proof. "GIVE ME PROOF! GIVE ME PROOF!"
    Where's yours..?
    You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your friend's eye.

This thread has almost 2,500 views.. and I can promise you not a single one of those that have read it thinks any higher of you than they did beforehand.
    I'm just waiting for Kobylka to stop in and drop a line.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheSnakeGeek For This Useful Post:

Anya (09-15-2013),Mephibosheth1 (09-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

Quote Originally Posted by DTS HERPS View Post
    Rabernet, so are you saying that you are so high on a pedestal that you do not at least have 100 dollars in your savings account to stand behind your conjecture? You stand to make 100 more if your conjecture is proven correct. Do not miss this opportunity as your friends are watching and they are eager to see you proven correct. And are you forgetting it is Sunday and you have the entire day to wash as few cars and make a 100 bucks and come back to stand behind your implications. Can you get a loan or is there a problem with credit?
    I don't need nor want your money and I'm not playing your game. Either put up or shut up. I don't trust you and I wouldn't trust you with even a penny. You have been proven to be a silly side show these last few days with zero credibility.

Sent from my Samsung Note II using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Judy, why would you consider to close this? Rabernet has reported to be washing cars to raise 100 bucks and I want him to bet and stand behind his conjecture. Lets see how many cars he gets done with by the end of the day. Anyone else want to loan him 100? Truth of what matter you say? What matter? Do you have a reasonable explanation as to why neal and treeboa woke 4 years later to moan about perfect snakes they reported as receiving and then demised them under their care and complained 4 years later?
    Rabernet is not a "him".

Sent from my Samsung Note II using Tapatalk 2

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

BHReptiles (09-15-2013),PitOnTheProwl (09-16-2013),satomi325 (09-15-2013)

Thanks
    Snakegeek: I agree that if someone is not happy then make it much better. But how can another party apologize and make it better if they are not informed of any disatisfaction? Oh, apologize 4 years later? Neal already admitted he was wrong and apologized.

Thanks
    Rabernet, I told you to put up or shut up on your conjecture about false feedback reports and you tell me the same thing back? Silly side show? Come on now. Tell me you don't appreciate and value the lesson you have been taught these last 2 days.

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 615 Posts

Snakegeek: I agree that if someone is not happy then make it much better. But how can another party apologize and make it better if they are not informed of any disatisfaction? Oh, apologize 4 years later? Neal already admitted he was wrong and apologized.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSnakeGeek View Post
    ..and keep your mouth SHUT..

DTS- all you're doing is demanding proof. "GIVE ME PROOF! GIVE ME PROOF!"
    Where's yours..?
    You hypocrite..
    ^this was more so directed towards you.
    Last edited by TheSnakeGeek; 09-15-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast