Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,786

5 members and 2,781 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    JLC you may as well lock the thread, it's going nowhere fast and the points were proven who in Florida not to order from.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTS HERPS View Post
    Neal: Before we close it, ...
    Ohhh no. This one isn't going anywhere or closing. The longer he talks, the more people will see the truth of the matter. So long as things stay civil (and they have admirably well so far) admin will not be interfering except to make our own observations from time to time, if we choose to.
    -- Judy

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JLC For This Useful Post:

Anya (09-15-2013),Emilio (09-15-2013),Mephibosheth1 (09-15-2013),rabernet (09-15-2013),snakesRkewl (09-15-2013)

Thanks
    Rabernet, so are you saying that you are so high on a pedestal that you do not at least have 100 dollars in your savings account to stand behind your conjecture? You stand to make 100 more if your conjecture is proven correct. Do not miss this opportunity as your friends are watching and they are eager to see you proven correct. And are you forgetting it is Sunday and you have the entire day to wash as few cars and make a 100 bucks and come back to stand behind your implications. Can you get a loan or is there a problem with credit?

Thanks

BH: If you believe he woke 4 years to complain for no reason, then that is your demise not mine so don't drag me into it. If the snake was ill, then he surely could of reported that when he got it and returned it for a full refund. If he did not, then he has zero basis to wake 4 years later and moan about it. How do you know the snake did not get sick under his care? You believe him? You believe he woke 4 years later and complained for no reason? Do you want to buy some swamp land? What else would you believe? If it got sick under my care, then he surely would of notified and shipped it back. How about someone buys a snake from you and goes on a forum and says he got it 4 years ago and it was sick. Are you going to ask them to prove it? So I asked and received zero proof and got the typical pile of crap friends of his jumping on my back so I pick at them until they hide their heads like an ostrich. So what. I did not say that all people that post against me are criminals? However its a crime or a shame that any moron can pick up a computer and knock someone without evidence, don't you agree. Or is that the way it should be - like north korea?
    Neal has an infinite more amount of credibility than you do. So yes, I'm going to believe something he says (even if there isn't undeniable proof) over something you say. The BOI has ruined all your credibility so nothing you say can be taken seriously unless you show us unfalsifiable proof (which you have yet to do). Neal, however, is a loyal member of this forum and has personal relationships with several of us outside this forum. He doesn't scam people and has only good reviews about himself. His abundance of credibility completely outshines your lack of credibility.

As for the bolded part: You HAVE said that all the people have post against you on the BOI are criminals and extortionist because none of what they are saying is true. So yes, I still hold my previous statement.
    Last edited by BHReptiles; 09-15-2013 at 12:03 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BHReptiles For This Useful Post:

Anya (09-15-2013)

Thanks
    Judy, why would you consider to close this? Rabernet has reported to be washing cars to raise 100 bucks and I want him to bet and stand behind his conjecture. Lets see how many cars he gets done with by the end of the day. Anyone else want to loan him 100? Truth of what matter you say? What matter? Do you have a reasonable explanation as to why neal and treeboa woke 4 years later to moan about perfect snakes they reported as receiving and then demised them under their care and complained 4 years later?

Thanks
    Neal has zero credit and he admits he has no proof. I have thousands of great feedback reports from thousands of legitimate buyers. If your friend is so loyal, then maybe you can explain what's loyal about waking 4 years later to moan about snakes he reported as receiving in good shape.

Thanks
    BH: So you are saying that Neal's personal relationship friends attached to this forum are the same folks that are standing behind his 4 year wake up to knock a seller with no proof? Are you one of his personal friends? Then perhaps stand up for your friend and explain why he woke 4 years later to moan over a snake he reported otherwise in good shape?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    Won't work mr. scalero. Your lies are well documented, and have been for many years. You can prattle on all you like, but trust me, you won't pull the wool over anyone's eyes here.

It's pretty easy to tell when you're lying. In person one can see your lips move, online one can see what you've typed.

I stand behind everything I've said about you.

Unlike you, my reputation for telling the truth is pretty good. Best bet for you is just to slink on out of here and never come back.
    Read it again mr. scalero, it's all there.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=Scalero
    http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Scolaro+Herps

Those are just the first half of the first page of your unhappy customers.

You're a blight mr. scalero.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wilomn For This Useful Post:

Anya (09-15-2013),snakesRkewl (09-15-2013)

Thanks

Raven, why would you want something to hurt me? What negative BOI post? There's nothing negative there, just a few scammers that failed to extort. And I taught you a lesson here and you should be grateful.

All you have "taught" me is to never, under any circumstances steer anyone to your business. To actively steer them away from purchasing from you.
    You claim extortion, well show us where treeboa, Neal tried to get anything "extra" out of you, to extort a single thing. You cannot because it is not happening. So, shut up about the non-existent "extortion" already and address the issues.
    Even giving you credit for possibly having English as a second language, you have still failed to make a credible counter-claim to a single complaint.
    Every seller will run into a shady buyer or two but, those same BOI's warn of who we should likely not trust when they complain just as much as when to not believe protestations of innocence from a shady seller (such as yourself).
    Unless you can provide any of the proof you have been asked for or show that the majority of complaints against you originate with sellers known to cause issues and make false claims then you are sunk.
    And, as you have already shown you are incapable of doing this.

Man, you really could have benefited from sitting in on the lecture given by The Reptile Report(Chad Brown and Robyn Markland), Brian Barczyk and Mark Mandic at the CRBE this weekend. Each and everyone of those people epitomize what reptile enthusiast should be while, you represent everything we should all strive to never be like.
    Last edited by Raven01; 09-15-2013 at 12:23 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raven01 For This Useful Post:

Anya (09-15-2013),JLC (09-15-2013)

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Since I would hate for you to look like a liar can you please provide proof such as vet reports.

I told that Rich Z to refund the money someone paid for me to be a member as I did not wish to belong to that group of morons and also he knows I had to freeze some of his sick corn snakes he asked me to ship to germany.
    Funny are everyone else has to post proof but you seem exempt from it.

Here is your reality

There are the people who say nothing so they must be happy (not a surprised that people don’t complain since any complaint is spinned into an extortion attempt)

There are the liars/extortionists

There are the people who ask YOU for proof who are helping liars and extortionists.

And there are the happy customers, yet no real proof since rather than posting screen copies on your page you just have a bunch of stuff type up (anyone can type up anything on the internet, you are definitely a proof of that.)

Your reality is definitely interesting, you must be one of those that their mommy told they were special and could do no wrong, that if something happened it was not them it was other people's fault.

So for the fun of it entertain me some more, why are there SO MANY people wanting to extort YOU yet other breeders don’t have that problem? (Paranoid much?)

For the record I don’t care about YOU, your money, your animals, in my world you are insignificant and a waste of key strokes to be honest.

Anyway keep on posting and showing your true colors it definitely helps potential customers in their decision process.
    Deborah Stewart

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

Anya (09-15-2013)

Thanks

Neal has zero credit and he admits he has no proof. I have thousands of great feedback reports from thousands of legitimate buyers. If your friend is so loyal, then maybe you can explain what's loyal about waking 4 years later to moan about snakes he reported as receiving in good shape.
    The definition of credibility from Webster's Dictionary: : the quality of being believed or accepted as true, real, or honest.

You have shown yourself to be dishonest so you DO NOT HAVE credibility. Neal has shown himself to be honest so he HAS credibility.

BH: So you are saying that Neal's personal relationship friends attached to this forum are the same folks that are standing behind his 4 year wake up to knock a seller with no proof? Are you one of his personal friends? Then perhaps stand up for your friend and explain why he woke 4 years later to moan over a snake he reported otherwise in good shape?
    I don't know who all Neal has friends with. I don't stalk people like that. And no, I'm not a personal friend. I have communicated through the forum threads and VIA private messages but nothing outside of the forum. From our correspondence, he's a nice, credible guy. I've got nothing bad to say about him.

Neal has a right to explain about his bad experience. Whether or not it happened today or three years ago. If he had wanted a refund, then that would have been a different story. But he didn't want a refund. He just wanted other people to see that he had two bad experiences with you and wanted people to steer clear of buying. If he hadn't have posted these threads, I may have been tempted to buy from you (until I looked at the BOI to see what a liar you are and then chose not to buy from you anyway). Because he informed me of the situation, I now have more information to make an educated decision about buying from you.

Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast