Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,171

2 members and 3,169 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Emilio: If you want to support a scam artist then that's your demise and its typical so to speak and more so expected. Either put up the 100 or stop supporting scam artists - pretty simple. What makes you think I care to change you mind here or anywhere for that matter? I already have thousands of great feedback reports and if you want to lump yourself with the dirt, then so be it. Why not take a chance and throw a 100 bucks into my paypal account and if I am wrong, then you get 200 bucks. Put your money where your mouth is.

Thanks

Re: Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

Quote Originally Posted by DTS HERPS View Post
    Rabernet: Maybe you are a bit confused, however what makes you think I work for you or would spend time looking for what I already know is true? I already told you that is an old email from years ago and if you think I made his name up and statement, they explain how I could do that as I never heard of him before and could not guess at his last name in a thousand years.
    Maybe because you have been called (and to my mind proven to be) a liar. If you were full of any more s:cens0r:, you could be used to fertilize plants.
    It is up to you to prove these claims wrong. If you do not how can we do anything but support any effort to steer new hobbyists away from your shoddy business practices?
    No one is asking for anything but, for you to go away and quit disgracing our hobby.
    Also, it is kind of humourous how you claim that threads like this and all of your negative BOI's don't hurt you. And, then you come in here with a metric ton of butthurt. Your actions and your words do not confirm each other.

Now please go away and let this thread and your "business" die a slow quiet death.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raven01 For This Useful Post:

Anya (09-15-2013),snakesRkewl (09-15-2013)

Thanks
    Satomi: What customer service? He never called me about a scar or anything so if you believe his information without looking at a verified email, then I don't know what else to tell you except to not be so gullible or pretend to not look at data and pretend to forum an opinion based on lies. Maybe you can explain for him why he woke 4 years later to write out a bogus complaint without any evidence? I never had captive hatched rufus beaked snakes. If he has a resp with his python, he surely never told me or else I would of told him to ship it back right away. Where's his proof? His information is fraud and he's stealing my time to spank him for his ill behavior.

Thanks
    Raven, where have I been proven to be a liar? Some kid chokes his skink with a pinkie and I offer another and that makes me a liar? What shoddy business practices? Giving away free animals each week to kind folks who deserve them? Why not sue me for it.

Thanks
    Raven, why would you want something to hurt me? What negative BOI post? There's nothing negative there, just a few scammers that failed to extort. And I taught you a lesson here and you should be grateful.

Thanks

I don't usually get involved with threads. I read them for the entertainment value or to figure out who I will/will not purchase from in the future. I have nothing but good things to say about Neal. I've talked to him outside of normal threads and he's a nice guy who wants to care for his animals properly. He purchased a snake from you and it was ill. However, he treated it and didn't ask for a refund or a new animal. Any other seller would have GLADLY replaced the animal because it wasn't 100% what the customer wanted. But he didn't ask you for a refund because his last experience with you was less than stellar. I don't blame him at all. If someone has TWO of TWO bad experiences with a seller, that seems suspicious to me. A mistake here and there I can overlook. Mistakes happen, we're only human. But if a customers has ordered from you twice and was unsatisfied twice, that's something to keep in mind. That coupled with the other threads on the BOI (yes, some of them may have been beginner mistakes but a little education could have gone a long way) that cannot all be explained by rookie mistakes really makes me not want to purchase from you. I'm not going to even start about my opinions about you forging Justin Kobylka's name on your site because that is truly unethical. I can see that you try to be a smooth talker to make yourself look like you fart rainbows and unicorns. However, I really don't like the fact that you are trying to manipulate the situation into saying that Neal and ALL those people who post bad threads about you are criminals. That's just unbelievable. Based on your behavior alone in this thread, I will NEVER do business with you. Period. End of story.
    Last edited by BHReptiles; 09-15-2013 at 11:31 AM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BHReptiles For This Useful Post:

Anya (09-15-2013),bcr229 (09-15-2013),MootWorm (09-15-2013),satomi325 (09-15-2013),snakesRkewl (09-15-2013)

They call me Emilius LOL Emilio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 1,004 Posts

Emilio: If you want to support a scam artist then that's your demise and its typical so to speak and more so expected. Either put up the 100 or stop supporting scam artists - pretty simple. What makes you think I care to change you mind here or anywhere for that matter? I already have thousands of great feedback reports and if you want to lump yourself with the dirt, then so be it. Why not take a chance and throw a 100 bucks into my paypal account and if I am wrong, then you get 200 bucks. Put your money where your mouth is.

If you didn't care you would have left this thread a long time ago. Nobody wants your money give that crap up! Give the whole thing up, show us you don't care stop posting in this thread, Stop going against the obvious, all your doing is just digging deeper and deeper there is no way out now.

Go back and read all the ridiculous post you have made defending yourself it's comical there is no substance at all. Time for you to go back to the drawing board your done.
    Absolutely obsessed with ball pythons!

http://www.facebook.com/VillarinoReptiles?ref=hl

Villarino reptiles Morph market

Contacts

Villarinoreptiles@gmail.com
    Or tex 7868774281

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emilio For This Useful Post:

eatgoodfood (09-16-2013),West Coast Jungle (09-15-2013)

Thanks
    Emilio: If my posts make you anxious and prove you are wrong, then why did you step in to support a scam artist? How about contributing something like explaining why treeboa and Neal woke up 4 years later to complain over a snake they have no proof about? If you can provide that information, then you are adding here verses distracting here.

Thanks
    BH: If you believe he woke 4 years to complain for no reason, then that is your demise not mine so don't drag me into it. If the snake was ill, then he surely could of reported that when he got it and returned it for a full refund. If he did not, then he has zero basis to wake 4 years later and moan about it. How do you know the snake did not get sick under his care? You believe him? You believe he woke 4 years later and complained for no reason? Do you want to buy some swamp land? What else would you believe? If it got sick under my care, then he surely would of notified and shipped it back. How about someone buys a snake from you and goes on a forum and says he got it 4 years ago and it was sick. Are you going to ask them to prove it? So I asked and received zero proof and got the typical pile of crap friends of his jumping on my back so I pick at them until they hide their heads like an ostrich. So what. I did not say that all people that post against me are criminals? However its a crime or a shame that any moron can pick up a computer and knock someone without evidence, don't you agree. Or is that the way it should be - like north korea?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Rabernet: Maybe you are a bit confused, however what makes you think I work for you or would spend time looking for what I already know is true? I already told you that is an old email from years ago and if you think I made his name up and statement, they explain how I could do that as I never heard of him before and could not guess at his last name in a thousand years. If you want to be in cahoots with your bud here and support his fraud and thievery, then step in dung if you feel the urge. I told you that he obviously forgot and to have him email me and I will track his purchase if I have the time but he's not contacted me as of yet. And told you that if you do not believe what he wrote, that is fine with me. I can live with your jealously and denial. But why not put your money and where you mouth is if you want someone to waste time to do something they already know and why not make it interesting and make a bet that those are legitimate statements from emails - then we can select say a dozen and if I find their emails then you pay me 100 dollars each for taking the time to locate them out of thousands of emails. Simply paypal the funds to my email and if I do not locate the dozen, I will pay you back double, however I keep the 100 each for each statement I locate and forward their email to you and you can email them yourself to verify their sale and statement. Wanna bet? Lets have fun. You have a shot at making 200 dollars an email I cannot find. Make a bet my friend. Pay up and the truth shall set you free. Neal, of course you don't want anything as you are not entitled to anything but the good old butt whoopin you received on the internet. But you have yet to explain why you woke up 4 years later and decided to attack a vendor with no proof? Explain? Was I in your dreams the night before?
    You are not even worth my time. Because I KNOW Justin is telling the truth that he never purchased from you.

Jealous of YOU? You ARE delusional.

Sent from my Samsung Note II using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by rabernet; 09-15-2013 at 11:47 AM.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

Anya (09-15-2013),bad-one (09-16-2013),Emilio (09-15-2013),Himitsu (09-15-2013),PitOnTheProwl (09-16-2013),satomi325 (09-15-2013),snakesRkewl (09-15-2013),West Coast Jungle (09-15-2013)

Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast