Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,297

2 members and 3,295 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,136
Threads: 248,576
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RelentlessPanda
Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

Quote Originally Posted by RoseyReps View Post
    Just thought I would throw this out here...because I'm nosy and happened to have Justin on my FB...

If you can't make it out, it says:
    "Dan, the blood pythons all look good. They were priced great and thank you for the pleasant and professional transaction!" Justin Kobylka

So...I asked Justin.

Maybe it's a different Justin Kobylka...who is also a reptile person.
    I knew that as soon as I read it. Justin doesn't work with bloods. He also happens to be a personal friend of mine.

Sent from my Samsung Note II using Tapatalk 2

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

Coleslaw007 (09-16-2013),Mike41793 (09-15-2013),Pyrate81 (09-16-2013),satomi325 (09-15-2013)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DTS HERPS View Post
    Neil, never lied, and could not try to make that statement up nor his name in a million years and he is welcomed to email me for discussion. Regardless, he wrote it and it will remain even if he forgot or denies it now. Do you have proof that he did not write it such as his email from 4 years ago? Remember, without proof, you have no gound work to stand on. So far you have not produced any proof and you call me trash? Name calling will not wn you favors.
    Dan, why don't YOU post proof of Justin feedback with headers from his original email to you?

You sir, have no proof of that comment and have no ground to stand on. And a quote you made up and stuck a WELL KNOWN breeder's name on is not proof for me.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

bad-one (09-16-2013),Coleslaw007 (09-16-2013),Mike41793 (09-15-2013),Raven01 (09-15-2013),satomi325 (09-15-2013)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Neil, there's nothing to argue. You have no data to backup your story. Without data, you have no feet on the ground. I do not recall ever selling captive hatched rufus beaked snakes. I do not ever recall even seeing a captive hatched rufus beaked snake. If it was sold to me as captive hatched and it arrived with a scar and it was mistakenly misrepresented, then I would of gladly paid to have it shipped back or refunded your money. So where is your proof that you notified about it being with a tiny scar? How small was this scar because if it had a scar then I would of mentioned it in the ad. Again, show proof. How about this, show proof and I will give you a rufus beaked snake.
    Maybe you forgot, just like you claim Justin has.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Robin, it's pointless to argue with this scammer. He doesn't seem to understand the fact that I want nothing from him. I just want people to know how my experience was with him and what happened when I tried to tell him I received a sick animal. Just like other people have tried to when it has happened he blames the person or says it wasn't sick when he sent. It's a never ending story and the child needs to grow up.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,969 Times in 2,446 Posts

Next thing you know, he's going to call Justin a liar now........
    *SMH* =___=

Sorry Dan. But I cannot take the good feed back on *your* personal website seriously. For all we know, you made them up or solely picked out good reviews and left out any bad ones. How about linking some good guy feedback pages off the BOI instead?
    The BOI is for good feedback as well as bad.....

We like the BOI because its neutral ground for both The buyer and seller parties. Not nearly as biased as a personal site.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Rabernet: Maybe you are a bit confused, however what makes you think I work for you or would spend time looking for what I already know is true? I already told you that is an old email from years ago and if you think I made his name up and statement, they explain how I could do that as I never heard of him before and could not guess at his last name in a thousand years. If you want to be in cahoots with your bud here and support his fraud and thievery, then step in dung if you feel the urge. I told you that he obviously forgot and to have him email me and I will track his purchase if I have the time but he's not contacted me as of yet. And told you that if you do not believe what he wrote, that is fine with me. I can live with your jealously and denial. But why not put your money and where you mouth is if you want someone to waste time to do something they already know and why not make it interesting and make a bet that those are legitimate statements from emails - then we can select say a dozen and if I find their emails then you pay me 100 dollars each for taking the time to locate them out of thousands of emails. Simply paypal the funds to my email and if I do not locate the dozen, I will pay you back double, however I keep the 100 each for each statement I locate and forward their email to you and you can email them yourself to verify their sale and statement. Wanna bet? Lets have fun. You have a shot at making 200 dollars an email I cannot find. Make a bet my friend. Pay up and the truth shall set you free. Neal, of course you don't want anything as you are not entitled to anything but the good old butt whoopin you received on the internet. But you have yet to explain why you woke up 4 years later and decided to attack a vendor with no proof? Explain? Was I in your dreams the night before?

Thanks
    Satomi, then why not simply put your money where your mouth is and bet say 100 an email if you want me to waste time tracking what I already know. You have a shot at making 200 dollars from your 100 risk. Bet and the truth shall set you free. I like the BOI also. It has brought me hundreds of great sales and customers who laugh away at the scams people tried and failed at and it's also sent the scammers to take their scams elsewhere.

Thanks
    Come on now - one of the loud mouths here has to have a 100 bucks to put up to stand behind your conjecture. Since you all appear to collaborate with a scammer, then at least put your change together and gather the 100 bucks. My paypal is danscolaro@aol.com If I can prove you wrong then you get 200 dollars. Come on now, win 100 dollars if you think you can. Put your money where your mouth is.

They call me Emilius LOL Emilio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 1,004 Posts

This Guy should have a BS artist emblem on his forehead its over Sir give it up you aren't changing anyone's mind on here with your BS.

Quietly leave and save some face accept responsibility learn from your mistake's.

Face reality if 90% of what your customers are saying is true nobody in there right minds should spend a dime on anything you have to offer.
    Last edited by Emilio; 09-15-2013 at 11:10 AM.
    Absolutely obsessed with ball pythons!

http://www.facebook.com/VillarinoReptiles?ref=hl

Villarino reptiles Morph market

Contacts

Villarinoreptiles@gmail.com
    Or tex 7868774281

Thanks
    Thanked 3,969 Times in 2,446 Posts

Rabernet: If you want to be in cahoots with your bud here and support his fraud and thievery, then step in dung if you feel the urge.
    I'm not friends with or really know Neal. But he has already stated in this thread that he doesn't want a replacement or refund for his animal(s).
    He said he likes the animal(s), just not the customer service that came with it.

He is entitled to an opinion and it's not against the TOS to share his experience; good or bad.
    How is he trying being a fraud or thief?? He paid you for the animals.....
    Last edited by satomi325; 09-15-2013 at 11:23 AM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to satomi325 For This Useful Post:

Anya (09-15-2013),BHReptiles (09-15-2013),Raven01 (09-15-2013)

Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast