Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,115

1 members and 2,114 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

Quote Originally Posted by DTS HERPS View Post
    Himitisu: Thanks and am having fun with folks here and don't take their accusations serious as they have no proof. Making fun of wilomn reminds me around a decade ago when he failed to prove false accusations then also and I made him look foolish to his friends on the BOI.
    I... Um... Hate to burst your bubble, but that wasn't a compliment. I was basically saying that from your posts it seems you are used to diffusing (or trying to diffuse) situations using calm words and repetitive comments. That means you would have to have quite a few bad situations like this that needs to be resolved.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    And the funny thing is, he's only saying he doesn't recall the rufous because it was done with a cc and you can't access that far back. If that would of been the case with the white lip then he would deny that. Plus wilomn has posted all that is needed, thanks Wes.

@Himitisu: lol @ him taking it for a positive comment.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

Thanks
    I dunno Dan, you asked for proof of these transactions and it seems they have been provided. Although maybe Neal and Treeboa spent their entire evenings making up these documents? I was just watching some feeding videos on youtube, and this one rabbit reminded me of you for some reason. The more it struggled to get out of the situation the worse things got for him, as the snake just constricted more and more with each breath. I will explain further, the more you deny and throw out accusations towards people being criminals and asking for proof, you are in the end adding more knots to your own noose. Probably would have been a much smarter idea to just avoid this thread completely, versus proving others right. Just my opinion, i have no horse in this race either. I am working, really bored, so i thought i would throw out my valuable opinion for the world to see.

Thanks
    Neal: Why am I lucky to not live in LA? If we lived close by, I could invite you over and address your communication skills and how to go about proceeding when you have any type of issue with a purchase. Yea, thousands of feed back reports from creditable people. If you don't want to believe their statements, that is fine with me. I apologize as I did not mean to post your name wrong. You are welcomed to view my saved emails of the positive correspondence via sales but how do I post that here? You would have to sort through thousands of stored emails. What vet bill? If you received any financial issue associated with a snake from me, then why did you not notify? Show proof of your notification. Or are you saying that week/months under your care, the snake you claimed to have bought showed signs of a respiratory infection and you are blaming me now? Oh, i just wanted to get your story straight.

Thanks
    Borgy: What rabbit? I am having fun proving you are wrong. And Neal and TreeBoa have zero credit to their stories and never informed about any issue with their animals. So if you believe them (and we know you don't), then give them a water snake and rufus beak snake.

Neal, I did not have a cc machine in 2009 so what are you talking about? Maybe I did sell you a snake with a scar but if you don't tell me about the scar then how the heck am I to provide any remedy in the matter?

Thanks
    Himitsu, well if you believe there is something to be resolved then let me know what it is. I did not get notified of any issue with any animal nor can anyone provide such proof. I have photos of the water snake sitting in a tub of water with zero mites. Treeboa never informed of mites. Even if there were mites months later, how do we know they did not come from his collection or substrate? And I would be glad to send him another if something I did caused an issue there for him but how am I to do anything if neither Neal nor Treeboa ever told me about an issue. I think the issue here is how these buyers are going about loosing their tempers and not being honest or else they would be happy with their pets.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Neal: Why am I lucky to not live in LA? If we lived close by, I could invite you over and address your communication skills and how to go about proceeding when you have any type of issue with a purchase. Yea, thousands of feed back reports from creditable people. If you don't want to believe their statements, that is fine with me. I apologize as I did not mean to post your name wrong. You are welcomed to view my saved emails of the positive correspondence via sales but how do I post that here? You would have to sort through thousands of stored emails. What vet bill? If you received any financial issue associated with a snake from me, then why did you not notify? Show proof of your notification. Or are you saying that week/months under your care, the snake you claimed to have bought showed signs of a respiratory infection and you are blaming me now? Oh, i just wanted to get your story straight.
    Ignore the LA comment because I don't feel like getting another infraction.

I don't care about your emails I was just making a point that not everybody saves emails, especially not from that long ago and to add that I no longer have my Blackberry Storm. Even if I would of saved it I still wouldn't have access to it because I no longer have a RIM device. It's so much more then the vet bill, it was how you handled the situation. You could of asked how I knew she had a RI or what symptoms then you could of offered that I take her to the vet and given me advice, that would of remedied that whole situation at the time. The thing is you didn't even take the time to do any of that. When I called you and told you that the White Lip Python has a RI and this was hours after(because I had emailed you first and when you didn't reply that's when I called) and you told me that it was my fault she had a RI and that she was healthy when you shipped her to me. I simply hung up the phone after that because that simply told me that I was knocking on a dead end.

I took her the next day to LSU vet hospital or ER I think because it was a weekend and the ER fee because it was people going for a degree or w/e I don't recall as it's been 4 years the fee was $50 plus whatever the beytril cost. It wasn't about the money or anything. I bought the snake because you had it the cheapest on kingsnake or it may of been because you said it was docile, don't remember. It took me something around two 1/2 weeks to clear up the RI fully and then I relocated her to a member on here. So it was nothing under my care.
    -Venomous-

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts
    Here's a fun fact mr. scalero. My ex wife is bi-polar and paranoid to an extreme. When she's off her meds if she tells herself something, anything no matter how outrageous, if she tells herself three times that it's true, she really and truly believes that it is, indeed, the truth. She could say the sky is green, that water is dry, that she sold a piece of crap snake to someone that was a rare beauty in perfect health, and so long as she repeated it often enough, no matter how many dozens of people proved to her that she was, in fact, incorrect, she would continue to blather on about how right she was and how wrong the rest of the world was.

It's become very difficult for me to tell the two of you apart. How about that dannyboy, you'd make some fine fellow one heck of an ex-wife.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wilomn For This Useful Post:

decensored (09-16-2013),West Coast Jungle (09-15-2013)

Thanks
    I will not get into this debate any more than I already have. I was merely stating my observation and interpretation of the structure and nature of your replies to the accusations against you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Borgy: What rabbit? I am having fun proving you are wrong. And Neal and TreeBoa have zero credit to their stories and never informed about any issue with their animals. So if you believe them (and we know you don't), then give them a water snake and rufus beak snake.

Neal, I did not have a cc machine in 2009 so what are you talking about? Maybe I did sell you a snake with a scar but if you don't tell me about the scar then how the heck am I to provide any remedy in the matter?
    Then I don't know why I can't find the transaction in paypal. I'll look again, maybe I didn't go back far enough. It wasn't a big deal about the Rufous, I only posted the review ab out the rufous because of how the white lip was handled.
    -Venomous-

Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast