Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,452

1 members and 3,451 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    Thanks

New KSB pickup from Repticon Atlanta

Hey folks!
    My suspicions were correct.. We came home from Repticon with not just 1 snake, but 2. in addition to our hognose we purchased an anery female KSB. Hopefully both snakes will do well. I can already see a difference in personality, the KSB hides most of the time and the hog can be seen "out and about" in his tank during the day.

Here are a couple pics of our new KSB. We decided to call her Zelda. She weighs 16 grams at present.

Thanks
    Anerys are my fave morph of these guys. Super cute! Looks like you have a little "odd couple" thing going on with this one and your hoggie. HA!

Thanks
    Oddly enough my opinion has changed somewhat. She may hide in the day but she was definitely out trolling her cage last night. she was literally climbing the side of the tank and hanging from the top of her cage thermometer. I guess she is as active as the hog, but just at night.

Its also odd, i can totally see what others have commented on in terms of handling.. she doesn't seem to "grip" like the hog and the baby pastel BP I handled at the show. She tends to wriggle around more and is definitely slicker feeling.

It'll be interesting to see which snake's temperament we prefer as they get older.

I'm already itching to get a BP now, but I'm planning on waiting at least a year to make sure that we have the care down for these guys and they are doing well before we add another snake.

Thanks
    I still really want a hog, but we are also waiting since we do have quite a few herps right now as it is.
    Keep us updated in these two!