Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,296

2 members and 3,294 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: BP.net gamers

Thanks
    Just wondering how many of you snake owners have a gamer alter ego aside you snake one hope i said that right..

i myself used to be a big rpg(rocket propelled grenade) fan never played fps(frames per second) but went to my first lan party and got hooked became
    silent assassin at the lan partys(I'm a good sniper) and I'm proud to say i haven't gone crazy and killed anyone because of the video games i play.

My current game is UT2K4 so if enough people own that we should set up a private server and kill each other.
    There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it.
    1.1 Ball Pythons (Schurke & Sage)
    0.1 Chilean Rose Tarantula (Artemis)
    0.1 Blood Python (Clover)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

BP.net gamers

I play DAOC on the Bedevere server. (Albion realm) If anyone else plays DAOC, maybe we can hook up sometime, or kick each other around on the battle-grounds if you're in another realm. :wink:
    -- Judy

Thanks
    hhhmmmm ... where to begin ? Current list includes:

PC:
    UT2k4
    BF1942
    BF Vietnam
    Anything Hitman
    Tiger Woods 2004
    Grand Theft Auto Vice City - better than PS2 because you can have your own
    mp3's
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    Max Payne 1&2
    Homeworld 1, Cataclysm, and 2
    Neverwinter Nights, Shadows of Undentide, and Hordes of the Underdark
    Age of Mythology
    Theif: Deadly Shadows
    Deus EX: Invisible War
    Diablo II ( on a very rare occasion anymore )
    I have about 100 other computer games that if the mood strikes me, i'll install and
    play at any time

XBOX:
    Halo - is there any other?
    Soul Caliber II - just because you can have Spawn

PS2:
    Gran Turismo 3 - first game i got and i'm still only 73% done
    Tony Hawk 4
    Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City
    Devil May Cry 1&2 - 1 is way better tho, upcoming 3 looks good
    Madden 2003
    Evil Dead: A Fist Full of Boomstick - if you dont know what Evil Dead is ... you need
    too

Gamecube:
    1080 Avalanche
    Zelda: Wind Waker

N64: ( yes i still have the N64 plugged in, its what started me on this console thing )
    Goldeneye 007 - Best FPS and multiplayer game ever, period.
    Perfect Dark - Second best FPS and multiplayer ever, same guys who did
    Goldeneye
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time

That should be good for now. I still have an original Ninetendo to play Duck Hunt and Mario Bros. SNES around here somewhere. And i have an original, working Atari 2600 i still play occasionally. Cant beat baseball for that system, back and button is a homer everytime . EDIT: I've got a server for UT2k4 and BF Vietnam, if anyone is interested just let me know!
    - Carson
    Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya.

Thanks
    Anyone play Merentha?
    2.1.0 Kidletts
    0.0.1 Ball Python (Rex)
    0.0.1 Okeetee Corn (Maizey)
    1.1.0 BCI (Lancelot & Ruby)
    0.1.0 Cat (Ginger)
    1.0.0 Pughuahua (Ranger)

Thanks
    led just about everyone of those games ive atleast played or beat max payne
    is beutiful best story line, game play the only problem is length and deus x was fun and thief basically feel like the same game though same company i believe and gta is my favorite of all time im an original fan i played when it had only the helicopter view still the greatest games of all time i avoided the new ones because i thought by switching views they betrayed the series but when i played them i was hooked san andreas is a pre order definitely. Alot of the same taste Diablo 2 was great if you like that try Dungeon Siege 2 when it comes out.
    There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it.
    1.1 Ball Pythons (Schurke & Sage)
    0.1 Chilean Rose Tarantula (Artemis)
    0.1 Blood Python (Clover)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daftperception
    san andreas is a pre order definitely.
    Already did along with Doom III, Half Life 2 and Halo 2
    - Carson
    Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya.

Thanks
    I just play CounterStrike(1.5.....none of that Steam/1.6 crap.). Thing is, it's hard to set up a "lets meet up on there and play" type thing. You'd have to have the ip to a certain server and stuff, then if the server is far away from your friend you want to play, they will lag bad, etc.
    But yeah, if anyone here has CS and wants to play, feel free to pm me. I'm up playing in the wee hours of the morning, so you'd have to be up around then. Or in a different time zone.
    2.0 python regius - Ace(pastel) and Pelota(cross-dresser )

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I used to be do the whole CAL thing with Counter-Strike, but it just takes up too much time.

I hated 1.6 at first, but after a week or two I got used to... well I had to since I was competing in CAL at the time. My burst sprays didn't work at all at first so I became a mad aug whore for a while... the bursting and spraying came back over the months so now I'm back to colt/ak. I find that hitbox registration is better with 1.6 now... it was horrible before if you kept your interp at 0.1 so you had to change it to 0.05 or lower to NOT interp (unlike 1.5). Now, it's just auto-set to 1/cl_updaterate or something I think, which although was laggy earlier in 1.6 is actually both accurate and smooth now. The shield is complete garbage but any half-decent pub will ban it, and no one ever uses it in scrims.

Anyway, I don't play CS much anymore because just to stay competitive it takes over your life, LOL. And having moved back to the west coast now, where there are no good pubs, everytime I pub I get banned so there's not much point anymore. You don't really lose any skills by taking a break from the game I find, but you won't continue to improve without putting a lot of time into it. I've always said that if I ever stopped improving I'd stop playing, and since I don't have enough time to put into it to improve anymore I guess that's now the case.

Maybe when CS for HL2 comes out I'll get sucked back into it, but for now I'll just spend my spare time on herps ;P
    ~40 Ball Pythons (mostly Freeway/Asphalt, Bongo, GHI, and Leopard combos)
    3.8.3 Green Tree Pythons (mostly TM/TW blueline, a few Highland/Wamena)
    1.2 Children's Pythons
    1.2 Cay Caulker Boas
    1.2 Black Fuli House Snakes
    1.0.4 Amazon Tree Boas (1x tiger, 3x halloween garden, 1x garden)

Thanks
    Heh, I tried CS 1.6 and my graphics card is garbage, so everything was distorted. I played a few rounds with it, and no matter what server I went into, my ping was huge and it was so laggy I couldn't do anything. So I said nuts to this and went back to 1.5, lol. And I'm not a huge CS freak or anything. I just play for a few hours every night until I get bored of it. I'm pretty bad, so that discourages me from playing lots too, lol. And I wish I could take long breaks from CS and then come back with all my skills again, but a while ago when I first got into CS, I had lost the copy of it on my computer from a reformatting, and I had to wait probably 8 months to a year before my friend would lend me his copy again. It took me about 2 weeks to get decent again. :lol:
    2.0 python regius - Ace(pastel) and Pelota(cross-dresser )

Thanks
    Well, since I havent heard of 99.999% of these games, I guess the answer to........

Just wondering how many of you snake owners have a gamer alter ego aside you snake one hope i said that right..
    .......must be no.....Heck, I havent really played anything since the good ole Atari Missle command and Centipede day's. Now that is old school.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is....

....Tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast