Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,383

2 members and 3,381 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    BPnet Senior Member CD CONSTRICTORS's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 658 Posts

Re: Banana/Coral Glow

Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    x2 lol. I'm not a fan of bananas but if i got my hands on a GHI you can bet your butt he'd be seeing as many females as i could put him to lol! Not to make a ton of money, to make sexy combos!
    1.0 GHI is next on the short list.... and he will see more than one female as well

Hope I don't tank the GHI market too

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts

Banana/Coral Glow

Quote Originally Posted by coreydelong View Post
    1.0 GHI is next on the short list.... and he will see more than one female as well

Hope I don't tank the GHI market too
    Dude no worries, just send all your non-holdbacks to me. Problem solved. We don't want the USS GHI to sink!
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks
    Where are all the female bananas? Need them to make supers but don't see many of them available. IMO the female banana price should be on the rise. Are breeders giving genetics guarantees on the male maker/female maker bananas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joebad976 View Post
    Where are all the female bananas? Need them to make supers but don't see many of them available. IMO the female banana price should be on the rise. Are breeders giving genetics guarantees on the male maker/female maker bananas?
    Compared to many other morphs you don't see as many Bananas available... male or female. Females are out there. You said you had a line on one months ago? Should have bought her maybe.

Thanks

Compared to many other morphs you don't see as many Bananas available... male or female. Females are out there. You said you had a line on one months ago? Should have bought her maybe.
    I did but was on the fence because of what we are discussing right now. It is inevitable that the prices will come down, just the way supply and demand happens to work out. No one can predict the price of a male maker banana in 2014/2015 but I am certain it will not be $7500 nor will it be $75. The price will eventually plateau and I will buy into the project at that time if it fits into what I am working on.

Also, remember the season is young. Lots of breeders are having late seasons this year so expect to see some more price drops coming in Sept/Oct. Search for banana on KS resulted in 14 hits. Cheapest male maker I found was $5495 and I found some more females which is great. It looks like females may be holding some value from a few months ago.

Thanks
    One posted on fauna last night for 3500.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=412322
    "Lucky is the man who never has to confront what he is truly capable of" Unknown

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zues View Post
    One posted on fauna last night for $3500.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=412322
    Another fine example of a meaningless, uninformative description of a Banana. Male maker? Female maker?

I would prefer to buy my high end morph from a more reliable breeder. For those of you that want a Banana of unknown origin, then you get what you pay for. I imagine these cheap Bananas will sit around for a while. Its like seeing an ad for a new Corvette for $20K.... something does not add up IMHO.

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 615 Posts

Banana/Coral Glow

So you would buy a high end male and pair it with one female?
    i'm not necessarily saying i wouldnt.. but people wonder why prices drop so fast. its supply and demand, and that's common practice when someone invests that much in a snake. but with that going on everywhere its inevitable the prices are going to drop so quick. that morph is no longer rare, so why would it demand a rare price tag? but in reality, 5-6 females? probably not. i may run him through 3. you're still going to get your investment back and some, but wont contribute to the crash as much. if everyone thought like that, prices may not fall off as fast, but they dont, so people do run them through all their females, thus all these threads of people complaining about investment quality morphs crashing. butcha cant stop it. it's like peeing in the wind.

Thanks
    Oh yes. Lets get a Banana male and pair him to my 10 females! Oh I have 8 females to breed this banana male to! Dang I just got a banana male, I’m gona breed him to my 15 females!
    If 30 people have a banana male and think and do this very thing, what’s that do for the market? That’s exactly what a lot of people do. It's ignorant. There are TONS of bananas out there. If people were smart they would choose their breedings wisely and make just a few at a time to sell. Make just enough to further your projects and recoup your initial investment. It's called SUSTAINABILITY. Instead people have to slam as many females to their prized high end morph male as possible so they can help drop the value of the market. Mass production! lol

As far as I was meaning about Kevin. Ask him how he feels about what people have done to the Banana. Ask him how he thinks the banana market is going to look next year.

Anyone who thinks that they wont be 1200 or below next year is just not wanting to see reality. They just dropped from 10k to 8k to 5k and now about 3.5k in a matter of a few months. Last year people were still selling them for 20k.

Makes no difference to me. I will wait till im comfortable with the price fall before I get one. I want one just to have one, not to make money off it, most of the combos are ugly imo. I just wish people would think wisely with their investments. Make it last. Make your investment work for you. Don't just crash the market because you want to sell as many as you can to make a few extra dollars. That my friends is ignorant.
    Lotsa Balls and more

http://www.tessadasexotics.com/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TessadasExotics For This Useful Post:

Juicebøx (10-27-2013)

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 615 Posts

Banana/Coral Glow

Quote Originally Posted by TessadasExotics View Post
    most of the combos are ugly imo
    i kinda feel the same way. the banana itself is pretty dope, but most of the combos pretty much just look like bananas.. kinda like the albino. it just doesnt seem to bring that much to the table combo-wise. there are a couple neat ones.. but eh.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast