Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,306

1 members and 3,305 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Thanks
    They should make it like 3 weeks.
    And they don't find 'stray snakes'.
    They find wild sankes, and kill them!
    Same with turtles.
    I thought everyone LOVED turtles.
    And I used to like a whole lot of is movies.
    Now I just wanna drop a giant log on top of him(scene from Predator).
    And then blow him up(same as above).
    Grrr.
    I would have to laugh (ijn a sick way) if that got passed.
    What kind of a**es would pass something like that, and I would have to laught to see all these people marching in front of his courthouse place with a couple of 10 foot Burmese Pythons!
    He'd probably have them shot (the snakes I mean) unfortuantly.
    I hate him!
    I'LL GO tERMINATOR IN HIS A** MYSELF!
    Of course he'd probably roll me up like a rolie-polie, but at least I would've tried!

Thanks
    I spend alot of time at the animal shelter here taking blood from dogs and cats to test for heartworm disease and feline leukemia. We always feel bad when we get a positive, but know it will be better for the shelter and the animal anyway. Especially if it's leukemia, since it can spread. Treating htwm disease is pretty expensive, $400+ depending on how severe the animal has it. As I'm walking the dog into the room, I have to tell them that it's not the "bad room witht he pink needle", it's the good room with the blue needle to take blood. Of course they just look at you like you're nuts, but I tell tham anyway. Our shelter keeps all animals; ferrets, pot bellies, birds, all sorts. We adopted a pot belly pig from them not too long ago, and he is the funniest little pig, knows how to turn the water faucet on. LoL Ok I'll stop blabbering. It's just hard to actually know what goes on behind the scenes, and then see it in the room right next door to the room you're in.
    --Becky--
    ?.? Normals, 1.0 100% Het Pied Classic Jungle, 1.0 Yellow Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Butterscotch Hypo, 0.1 100% Het VPI Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Yellow Hypo, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Yellowbellies, 0.1 YB Granite, 1.0 Black Pastel, 1.0 Lemon Pastel, 0.1 50% Possible Het Banded Albino, 0.1 Spider, 1.0 Fire, 0.2 Granite

Thanks
    My sons best friend is 7 and he was attacked by a bluetick coonhound, The owner wanted the dog to be put down, because he has children himself. We have a 10 day rule here, and they would NOT put the dog down, and the owner got the dog from a man that got him from VA, and have NO record of rabies shots...........i don't believe in just putting them down for NO reason, but the child is facing rabies shots, the owner wants him down, and the state says if he shows no signs in 10 days, they will not test the dog for rabies because it costs too much money. I think this is not right for the child...........i love animals, but this is wrong to a 7 year old that was being dragged like a rag doll and is already scarred for life...

I was just giving an example.......but, this wouldn't be just for no reason at all. Wish the child luck and keep him in your prayers!!
    1.0 BP Sixx
    1.0 bci Ozzie
    2.0 boys, Hunter & Noah
    1.0 husband Toad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12