Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,395

3 members and 3,392 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Smulkin, i once spent a couple days in Fairmont after a nice little run in with a cop, a one way street, and a little place up there that burned down a few years ago called the Varsity Club That was a long time ago though... back in 1989.

I do not miss NOVA at all... even though this area has gotten pretty rough the last couple of years with all the additional military they have been pulling in. It is amazing how a couple of hours south makes such a huge difference in the people..... the people are totally different here.
    Look, sometimes bad things happen, and there is nothing you can do about it, so why worry?
    Simba, The Lion King

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    lol... VA traffic. good god. all i can say. especially in the northern area.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Thanks
    Traffic .. here .. only if you get behind a guy with a little orange triangle on the back of his tractor.
    - Carson
    Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya.

Thanks
    Wait a second .... this isn't about whistling at all..... lol! Welcome to the site! Good advice.
    1.0 Ball Python [Icculus]
    >>>>Looking for a vet?<<<<
    http://www.herpvetconnection.com/
    http://www.arav.org

Thanks
    I whistle while I sit in traffic up in good ole NoVa.
    ~ Johanna ~ aka Jody

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be measured by the way it's animals are treated"
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi~

Thanks

Zander

Try atlanta traffic. I'd take being back in NOVA any day.
    Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony

Thanks

Sexed

Lol, basically two pages of regional talk. Nice. Oh well, seems we answered his question anyway.
    On the topic of traffic....that's one advantage to being in a small unknown town like Kingsville Ontario. Hardly any traffic in town. Once you get close to the cities like Windsor and Toronto though.....ugh. I'd never live in a city unless I really had to. :shock:
    2.0 python regius - Ace(pastel) and Pelota(cross-dresser )

Thanks
    Yeah one of the better drailments I've seen in a while - though once the topic's been adressed no harm no foul.

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."

Thanks
    Stormyva, I remember the Varsity Club. Smulkin wasn't here in '89, but I've had the privilege of living in Fairmont all my life. :roll: So you spent a couple days in our local jail, huh? How did you find it? I've had a few friends who spent a night or 30 in there.

Thanks
    We did kind of sway the topic away didnt we.... one of those mods ought to split the thread and move this section over to the general forum.
    Oh well....
    Lets just say I have been very well behaved since I learned that lesson I was one of those typical stupid college students celebrating after finishing mid terms and went out to party. The designated driver was a female that was "dieting" and hadn't eaten anything for two and a half days and ended up drinking three Tequila Sunrises. When it came time to head home I was the least drunk of the bunch and it was my truck, so guess who got to drive Needless to say, I learned my lesson VERY well!
    Look, sometimes bad things happen, and there is nothing you can do about it, so why worry?
    Simba, The Lion King

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast