I still have quite a few 2012 babies available. Most of these are late 2012s but well started, so still a head start over 2013 hatchlings. I am in the process of getting pics of everyone, so I will be adding the pics to my website as soon as I can (some are there already). If you would like pics of any of these, please email me at swetterstroem@gmail.com and I will get them to you as soon as I can.

0.1 Pastel 100% Het VPI Axanthic $500
0.1 Pinstripe 100% Het VPI Axanthic $450
1.0 Cinnamons - $70 each
0.1 Yellowbellies/Het Ivories - These are from pairing a BHB line YB male to a WC (a few years ago) Yellowbelly female. One Ivory was produced in the clutch. $300
1.0 Pastel Het VPI Axanthic $225
0.1 Chocolate $350

Individual photos can be seen on our website’s availability page. Email swetterstroem@gmail.com for more info or additional photos.
We accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders, and cash if you are local. We are willing to hear reasonable offers, especially on group purchases.
Prices do not include shipping. We ship FedEx priority overnight anywhere in the continental US for a flat rate of $60 and shipping is done Monday through Wednesday weather permitting. Live arrival is guaranteed.
Payment plans are available with a 20% nonrefundable deposit, but must be arranged on an individual basis. Animals are not held without a nonrefundable deposit. To inquire about a payment plan please email swetterstroem@gmail.com