Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,326

2 members and 3,324 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

The English Bull Terrier

He's 1 year and 5mths old now. My lil wingman.

"Shiner"

THE place for Blood/Short-Tail Enthusiasts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DNACurtusK For This Useful Post:

bad-one (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    I luffs this BT!! I lurked your posts on the other forum

Do you hunt with him? I also love the Stillwater, matches his patch perfectly!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pookie! For This Useful Post:

DNACurtusK (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,214 Posts

Re: The English Bull Terrier

Ooooooooo I luffs his head! Very nice.

Sent from microwave via Tapatalk ll
    Balls:
    *0.1 Mojave *0.1 Pinstripe *0.1 Bumblebee *1.0 Super pastel butter *1.0 Mojave orange ghost *0.3 100% het orange ghosts *0.1 Pastel 50% het orange ghost *1.1 PE Lemonback fires *1.0 Fire *0.1 Pastel *1.0 Albino *0.1 Spider 100% het albino
    Other critters:
    *1.0 Anery motley corn *G. rosea tarantula *G. pulchripes *P. metallica *0.0.2 A. versicolor *C. cyaneopubescens *A. geniculata *B. smithi *B. boehmei *Nhandu chromatus *H. maculata *C. marshalli *1.0 Australian shepherd mix

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Coleslaw007 For This Useful Post:

DNACurtusK (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts

The English Bull Terrier

These guys are so doofy looking, i love it.
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike41793 For This Useful Post:

DNACurtusK (04-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pookie! View Post
    I luffs this BT!! I lurked your posts on the other forum

Do you hunt with him? I also love the Stillwater, matches his patch perfectly!
    I sure do! He's been on rodents, racoon, and he met his first boar hog the other day. Hit that sucker like a freight train!!! He's gonna make a darn good catch dog!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DNACurtusK View Post
    I sure do! He's been on rodents, racoon, and he met his first boar hog the other day. Hit that sucker like a freight train!!! He's gonna make a darn good catch dog!
    I am wishing we had more raccoon and stuff to hunt out here... heck even some hogs would be awesome! I think that all just looks like to much of a good time!

The BF has friends that coon hunt in WI constantly and I would love to go and see how its all done. Didnt really have the option to hunt out here growing up and I think its better late than never!

Once we move were gonna get a Patt so we are gonna have to find something we can hunt lol

I love when people actually use their BT for work, makes them so much better looking and acting dogs imo
    Last edited by pookie!; 04-12-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Thanks
    Yes m'aam. I searched for a long time for a breeder of the EBT that actually hunted their dogs, or worked them in some way, something other than a show ring. No such luck. Was considering having one imported. Shiner landed in my lap unexpectedly, from some great friends in Idaho. It just so happened that he has a prey drive that's unreal, so I uitilized that, and got him started hunting. He loves it. My husband has a mini EBT :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r:, she's red and white. She is off of imported stock from Mexico. She is around 3 or 4 now. She is a seasoned catch dog, she's straight catch every time. We have so many folks who hunt that want EBT's off of working stock, we MAY do a breeding at some point. We have quite an extensive waiting list already, lol.
    You'll love the Patterdales. They have the heart of a bulldog. We have six total here. They are just go go go....no off switch...
    Drivey crazy lil hunters. They're so versatile. They can be used on such a variety of game. Rats, nutria, fox, coon, hogs.....
    We also added a pair of Staghounds to the crew. They're just young pups right now, but I plan to run mine on rabbit, yotes, and hog too. Such majestic dogs. My husband has a Whippet too that is a rabbit's worst nightmare, LOL.
    I'll shut up now. I can talk dogs ALL day, lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts

The English Bull Terrier

You should post pics of your patterdales!!!
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike41793 For This Useful Post:

DNACurtusK (04-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DNACurtusK View Post
    Yes m'aam. I searched for a long time for a breeder of the EBT that actually hunted their dogs, or worked them in some way, something other than a show ring. No such luck. Was considering having one imported. Shiner landed in my lap unexpectedly, from some great friends in Idaho. It just so happened that he has a prey drive that's unreal, so I uitilized that, and got him started hunting. He loves it. My husband has a mini EBT :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r:, she's red and white. She is off of imported stock from Mexico. She is around 3 or 4 now. She is a seasoned catch dog, she's straight catch every time. We have so many folks who hunt that want EBT's off of working stock, we MAY do a breeding at some point. We have quite an extensive waiting list already, lol.
    You'll love the Patterdales. They have the heart of a bulldog. We have six total here. They are just go go go....no off switch...
    Drivey crazy lil hunters. They're so versatile. They can be used on such a variety of game. Rats, nutria, fox, coon, hogs.....
    We also added a pair of Staghounds to the crew. They're just young pups right now, but I plan to run mine on rabbit, yotes, and hog too. Such majestic dogs. My husband has a Whippet too that is a rabbit's worst nightmare, LOL.
    I'll shut up now. I can talk dogs ALL day, lol.
    There is a guy in Cali who hunts with EBs, the dont even look like the show EBs at all. I am sure you have seen them, they have heads like old style working EBs, its awesome. I wouldnt mind an EB later on down the road as a pet, but APBTs are my heart so it would have to be a real special EB

Lol yea I heard they are on all the time, I really think they would fit in well with the current theme of dogs, that and we could use them for rabbits etc out here and possibly other stuff if we move back north to WI.
    I saw those Stags, they are so neat looking. I really love the working crosses, the grey/bull/mastiff dogs that are just running machines, they just boggle my mind every time I see one, just amazing animals.
    I commend you for using dogs as they should be used! Its so awesome and I wish more people did it!

Bah you should see me and the BF, all dogs all day. Its constant lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    You should post pics of your patterdales!!!
    This, Id love to see all your Patts, I saw the ugly one I mean that in the nicest way possible, the long wirey haired brown one lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pookie! For This Useful Post:

DNACurtusK (04-12-2013)

Thanks

I see what you did with the name. Awesome. And so is he!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Flikky For This Useful Post:

DNACurtusK (04-12-2013)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast