Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,683

1 members and 2,682 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,126
Threads: 248,569
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Stephendici
    Registered User PiercingPrincess's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy birthday to me...(rant)

So, do you ever have one of those days where everything that can go wrong, does. Well today is just one of many of those days that I've had lately, and to top it off, It's my 21st birthday. After working a 10 hour day, and bussing home I did my usual rounds on the creatures. I went to take out Clyde when i noticed he was freezing cold. Not even just like hanging out on the cool side for too long cold but actually freezing. I freaked out and realized that somehow all of the heat tape on my adult rack died or burnt out or something, all of the wiring looks fine, and nothing has happened with it. So in a mad panic I had to move all of them onto extra heat pads and into my sub adult/baby rack. In doing so I had to move my new baby Champ from quarantine because I needed the heat pad she was on. Generally not a huge concern but Ugghhhhhh... Now everyones okay and getting warmed up but realllyyyy... I have a 20 page paper to write due Wednesday and really didnt want to have had spent the last hour rehousing everyone. Hopefully when the boyfriend is home this weekend he can sort it all out. In the meantime my spare room has no more floor space, and Snow and Troilus probably arent too happy about being downgraded, The baby boa is probably confused why she can see the other babies but whatever.As if I didnt worry about the snakes enough before.. Yay for extra stress... Blah. /end rant/
    27 'Kids' and counting

Thanks
    Ugh that sucks. Sorry you had a horrid bday.
    My Critters:
    Balls:
    0.1 Pastel "Bellatrix"
    1.0 Pewter "Brian"
    0.1 Bumblebee "Betty"
    1.0 Ghost Mojave "Javier"
    0.1 Mojave het Ghost "Rogue"

Mammals:
    1/2.0 Cat "Magellan"

Other Reptiles:
    1.0 100% het albino Hognose
    0.1 Fire Tiger Bearded Dragon "Cake"
    0.0.1 Sulcata "Boss/Bossie"

Thanks
    Well first of all Happy Birthday. Look on the bright that all your snakes are fine and will make it. Obviously you're a hard worker with everything on your plate, and I'm sure you'll persevere through this. Just watch some Game of Thrones episode with the boyfriend and you'llbe fine ;-)

Registered User PiercingPrincess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Happy birthday to me...(rant)

Quote Originally Posted by Witchbane View Post
    Well first of all Happy Birthday. Look on the bright that all your snakes are fine and will make it. Obviously you're a hard worker with everything on your plate, and I'm sure you'll persevere through this. Just watch some Game of Thrones episode with the boyfriend and you'llbe fine ;-)
    thank you! The boyfriend gets to fix the rack as soon as he gets home Friday night, no if ands or buts. the poor babies are annoyed with being all over the place and being able to see each other but not snuggle.
    27 'Kids' and counting