Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,334

3 members and 3,331 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,136
Threads: 248,576
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RelentlessPanda
    Registered User PiercingPrincess's Avatar
    Thanks

The last one I promise..

So after telling myself that enough was enough and no more babies... I couldn't resist..
    2012 female champagne HRA from Corey Woods

Better photos in the light tent when she's settled.
    27 'Kids' and counting

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PiercingPrincess For This Useful Post:

liv (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    You're lieing to use... You can't do that... You say it's the last one but its not... You will buy another one

oh ya... She is very good looking.
    Last edited by Skilla6000; 04-06-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks

Re: The last one I promise..

Quote Originally Posted by Skilla6000 View Post
    You're lieing to use... You can't do that... You say it's the last one but its not... You will buy another one

oh ya... She is very good looking.
    Yeah I know.. >.> The only baby I'm looking for this summer will be a female pied, but other then that I'm good xD
    27 'Kids' and counting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PiercingPrincess View Post
    Yeah I know.. >.> The only baby I'm looking for this summer will be a female pied, but other then that I'm good xD
    are you going to get a high white or a medium/low white? I really like low white pieds my self if they have great colour.
    Last edited by Skilla6000; 04-06-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,179 Times in 625 Posts
    I can't wait for better pics! I've been eyeing Corey's champagne hra's on reptilescanada, but his pictures aren't the best. I'd love to see the actual colours!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    I can't wait for better pics! I've been eyeing Corey's champagne hra's on reptilescanada, but his pictures aren't the best. I'd love to see the actual colours!
    Im going to give her a few days but there will be lots of pics, dont worry! I know! I saw her and figured I would try my luck at the auctions, and got her for a steal..I think I might put her with my Gargoyle boy. She has like a mini ringer want to be at the very tip of her tail and a want to be paradoxish whiter blotch on her side. She's only about 300-400g ish roughly, I havent weighed her yet, but her colours are gorgeous in person, its hard to really capture it (doesnt help that I was using my phone either.) I'll post a full collection set of photos sometime soon as well when the majority of them arent in shed or being brats.
    27 'Kids' and counting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skilla6000 View Post
    are you going to get a high white or a medium/low white? I really like low white pieds my self if they have great colour.
    I love the low/almost no white ones too, but they are all gorgeous and at the end of the day I love all of them the same. I'm just waiting on eggs from a friend of mine who has some pied babies cooking. I've called dibs on a female so we'll see.
    27 'Kids' and counting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    He usually has a couple tables at the GTA reptile expo's. And, I did comment to him that his photo's do not do justice to his snakes. (The HRA G-strpe and RA G-Stripe were stunning along with many of his other combo's)
    I know some people get mad when he drops a large number of morphs and depresses prices but, the way I see it the hobby is still growing in Canada and can take that this early. It also puts morphs into hobbyists hands more quickly than would otherwise be possible.
    I really like Corey Woods and Markus Jaynes BP's. TJ's hoggies really caught my eye too, it is great to see the hobby growing up here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven01 View Post
    He usually has a couple tables at the GTA reptile expo's. And, I did comment to him that his photo's do not do justice to his snakes. (The HRA G-strpe and RA G-Stripe were stunning along with many of his other combo's)
    I know some people get mad when he drops a large number of morphs and depresses prices but, the way I see it the hobby is still growing in Canada and can take that this early. It also puts morphs into hobbyists hands more quickly than would otherwise be possible.
    I really like Corey Woods and Markus Jaynes BP's. TJ's hoggies really caught my eye too, it is great to see the hobby growing up here.
    Agreed. I was shocked that I got her for next to nothing pretty well. The last Champ I saw in Ottawa was a male and he was asking $800 I think, and I had seen him before the add was posted, he was really brown and didn't really have any of the peaches or oranges. I like the idea of letting people decide how much they're willing to spend on an animal rather then asking and hoping someone will bite. Champs are really hard to photograph I have learned.. nothing seems to do them any sort of justice..
    27 'Kids' and counting