Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,259

1 members and 3,258 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks

Ever just have one of those nights?

Because it was sure an interesting feeding night. Funny thing is, I was holding the rat from just in front of the hindquarters and he managed to somehow wrap them. (I had to wait until he was more relaxed to get them free, the stinker.

Also had the pastel's mouse burst on her, that was stinky and bloody. She didn't seem to care, though, so whatever. It'll just be time for a bath in a couple of days to get the blood and guts off her.

The normal deep in blue (very very deep there's no way he could see at all) ate as well, which was nice. Only one mouse, didn't want to stress him too much since he was in shed. He's only 100 grams behind my 1 year + girl and he's a late '12. She was a late '11 or early '12 but has been off feed for 5 months now, so.

You guys ever have feeding nights where nothing goes right? There's no way we're alone in having a crazy weird night.
    Black Pewter het Hypo Vestris; Black Pastel Enchi Zamira; Black Pastel Cheryn; Hypo Enchi Sofia; Lesser Pastel Eren; Super Mojave ???; Piebald Mako; Fire Vin; Pastel Estelle; Spider Hanji, Ezri; Normal Angelina, John, Aradia; Mojave Joe; Anerythreustic Kenyan Sand Boa ???; German Shepherd Dog Atticus; Rats Snowman, Colette, Calliope, Eliza, ???, ???

Thanks

Ever just have one of those nights?

Ha every feeding night it seems. I feed live so that can lead to fun had a rat hope out run up my arm onto my shoulders while my big normal girl just said f it and started striking at everything her water bowl her paper heck she was to the point where she wanted anything in her mouth
    Normals 1.3
    Spider .1
    Carpet Python .1
    Dog APBT .1