Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,292

1 members and 3,291 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

It's 4am here, can't sleep.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on in my life, so wanted to see if anyone around here is feeling the same-- sort of confused, sort of happy, sort of scared with the way life is going. Personally, I've been dipping my toes back into the casual dating pool after the rough end of a good relationship, and it's more complicated than I remember it being. I've been on three dates with this one guy, got a date tomorrow with a girl I've been chatting with, and Tuesday night may possibly be booked for dinner with a couple. I'm just really not sure how to go about relaxed, casual dating, and (secret!) I might really like this first guy, so things might be getting less casual and more serious there in the future?

tl;dr-- life is confusing and I could use some company. I love this forum, so hopefully I can get some good feedback.
    1.1 Ball Pythons
    a) Calliope 0.1, Banana Ball, 2018/19 season, 600g
    b) Geralt 1.0 Chocolate Sable Mojave pos. Trick ball, May 27th 2020

3.2 Cats (Fury, Leviathan, Walter, Chell, Amelie); 2.0 Dogs (Bjorn, Anubis); 2.1 Ferrets (Bran, Tormund, Arya); 0.1 Beardie (Nefertiti); 0.1 Slider Turtle (Species uncertain) (Papaya); 2.0 Hermit Crabs (Tamatoa, Sushi); 0.1 Conure (Mauii); Two Axolotyls (Quetzl and Unnamed); Two Tree Frogs (Pluto and Colossus); One Anole (Zeus); One Crestie (Noferatu); 3.0 Guinea Pigs (Paco, Poncho and Piccolo); 0.1 Pink Toe T (Azula)

Fish:
    1.1 Oscar Cichlids (Rocky 1.0, hx2020, Red Fire, and Bubble 0.1, hx2019, Tiger), 1.1 Convict Cichlids (Hurley and Sloane), 0.1 Strawberry Peacock Cichlid (Comet), Two Plecos, Rubby the Rubbernose Pleco and Trinidad the common Pleco, 2.0 Upside Down Catfish (Poseidon, Neptune), One Red Parrot Cichlid (Firefly), 1.0 Betta Fish (Jenkins),
    2.2 Cherry Barbs ("The Worst"), 1.0 Electric Blue Acara (Goldeneye)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,570 Times in 1,769 Posts
    I hear ya. I can't even think about sleep.. I had such a weird night, I don't know if I should be happy or sad. So I let it keep me up T.T..

Just a tip: don't think about the future. Think about enjoying the moment. If it becomes more, enjoy that. If not, you will find joy elsewhere . That's how I'm trying to see things anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by reixox View Post
    BPs are like pokemon. you tell yourself you're not going to get sucked in. but some how you just gotta catch'em all.

Thanks
    Dude same!! (Re: weird night, happy/sad.) so I'm just lying here awake thinking and cuddling with the kitten. She's not very good at advice though, she just leaves bottle caps in my shoes as gifts haha.

what's eatin' you, friend?
    1.1 Ball Pythons

3.2 Cats (Fury, Leviathan, Walter, Chell, Amelie); 2.0 Dogs (Bjorn, Anubis); 2.1 Ferrets (Bran, Tormund, Arya); 0.1 Beardie (Nefertiti); 0.1 Slider Turtle (Species uncertain) (Papaya); 2.0 Hermit Crabs (Tamatoa, Sushi); 0.1 Conure (Mauii); Two Axolotyls (Quetzl and Unnamed); Two Tree Frogs (Pluto and Colossus); One Anole (Zeus); One Crestie (Noferatu); 3.0 Guinea Pigs (Paco, Poncho and Piccolo); 0.1 Pink Toe T (Azula)

Fish:
    1.1 Oscar Cichlids (Rocky 1.0, hx2020, Red Fire, and Bubble 0.1, hx2019, Tiger), 1.1 Convict Cichlids (Hurley and Sloane), 0.1 Strawberry Peacock Cichlid (Comet), Two Plecos, Rubby the Rubbernose Pleco and Trinidad the common Pleco, 2.0 Upside Down Catfish (Poseidon, Neptune), One Red Parrot Cichlid (Firefly), 1.0 Betta Fish (Jenkins),

Thanks
    Love your username btw LOL. Reminds me of this Archimedes:

BPs are like pokemon. you tell yourself you're not going to get sucked in. but some how you just gotta catch'em all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to h00blah For This Useful Post:

HypoLyf (03-25-2013)

Thanks
    Oh my god I needed that laugh.
    1.1 Ball Pythons

Fish:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,708 Times in 1,206 Posts
    I LOVE Archimedes! Awesome reference, hooblah!

To the OP - I'm recently back in the dating pool, also, after a five-year live-in relationship. I'll be honest - I don't like it, at all, but there's no going back either. You just have to listen to your heart/gut/whatever and enjoy each person and day for what they're worth.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    Hey! It's the insomniac club lol. I'm totally like that too. I just draw pictures of things, listen to music. Get freaked out by noises in the dark.
    Chloe
    0.1 Het Hypo- Indy
    The cup is useful because of it's emptiness

Thanks
    Thanked 3,969 Times in 2,446 Posts

Re: It's 4am here, can't sleep.

I posted here 2am Pacific time, but I guess it didn't go through.
    School turned my sleep schedule really off. Go to bed at 3, wake up at 7....etc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Capray View Post
    Hey! It's the insomniac club lol. I'm totally like that too. I just draw pictures of things, listen to music. Get freaked out by noises in the dark.
    LOL That's one reason why I can't wait to move my snakes into my snake room .... I hear them tip their hides, and it's not slow and steady.. It sounds like snakes be flippin' hides all night! Scares the bejeezus outta me !! Not to mention my cat was roaming around the house, so I hear her jumping from the counter to the floor, and I hear her scratching stuff.. Freaky lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Annarose15 View Post
    I LOVE Archimedes! Awesome reference, hooblah!

To the OP - I'm recently back in the dating pool, also, after a five-year live-in relationship. I'll be honest - I don't like it, at all, but there's no going back either. You just have to listen to your heart/gut/whatever and enjoy each person and day for what they're worth.
    Yeah, that's sort of the boat I'm in. The one guy took me out for sushi, and that earned him some major brownie points, heh. Going to a museum tonight with a girl I've been chatting with for awhile. It should be good, but there are things about "going steady" that I miss. I know I couldn't do it right now though, not with the hell in a handbasket that my ex sent me up the river in. Hah.
    1.1 Ball Pythons

Fish:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast