Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,316

1 members and 3,315 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Pics of Mushu! From baby Beardie to mini dragon. :)

Mushu hanging out after her bath.

Thanks

I purchased Mushu a Drag-a-long harness and leash and it arrived in the mail today! I took a few pics of her modeling her new gear.

Last edited by Herpenthusiast3; 04-03-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks

On a side note anyone who is interested in ordering a customized Beardie leash and harness can find them here --> http://www.drag-a-longs.com/.
    Mushu is rocking the "white croc" leather harness, neon yellow lead, blue adjustment cube, with a lizard charm. they have harness's and leashes sized for leopard geckos to monitor lizards and you can customize from array of different materials that they use. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks
    That is definitely interesting though I'm pretty sure my girl would kill me for putting something like that on her. Maybe when I get another, they will be more amenable to wearing cute things.
    Ball Pythons: 1.1 Pastave (Regulus and Ceti), 0.1 Albino (Aria), 0.1 Lesser (Daenerys), 0.1 Mojave (Sangria), 1.0 Enchi Pastel (Declan), 0.1 Normal (Sydney), 1.0 Lesser pos. het Clown/Pied (Loki), 1.0 het Clown pos. het lavender albino (Liam), 0.2 het Clown (Cara and Milly)

Corn Snakes: 1.0 Blizzard (Flurry)

Other: 0.1 Bearded Dragon (Faranth), 0.1 Russian Tortoise (Henry), 1.1 Dogs (Floppy and Lucy), 2.1 Cats (Jack, Brando, and Godiva), 1 Very Understanding Husband

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoluna View Post
    That is definitely interesting though I'm pretty sure my girl would kill me for putting something like that on her. Maybe when I get another, they will be more amenable to wearing cute things.
    I didn't think Mushu would like hers either but she didn't mind wearing it at all. She cruised all around the house on the test run and then curled up with me for a nap. They cost like 13 dollars so I figured mine as well pick one up since summers coming. I used to bring her to the park without a leash but it made me nervous because although she never runs from me And we have never had an incident, when she does spook she can boogy so I feel more comfortable letting her adventure in a situation I can control so no animals can nab her up. I would have a hard time explaining to to some dog owner that I went primal and tore his dog apart because it ate my bearded dragon (aka my first child)!!!
    Last edited by Herpenthusiast3; 04-08-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Thanks

Re: Pics of Mushu! From baby Beardie to mini dragon. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpenthusiast3 View Post
    I didn't think Mushu would like hers either but she didn't mind wearing it at all. She cruised all around the house on the test run and then curled up with me for a nap. They cost like 13 dollars so I figured mine as well pick one up since summers coming. I used to bring her to the park without a leash but it made me nervous because although she never runs from me And we have never had an incident, when she does spook she can boogy so I feel more comfortable letting her adventure in a situation I can control so no animals can nab her up. I would have a hard time explaining to to some dog owner that I went primal and tore his dog apart because it ate my bearded dragon (aka my first child)!!!
    Lol! Are you sure that Mushu wouldn't eat the dog? With Wyrwrenth, I'd be more worried about the dog, personally. And I've tried various harnesses including one like this that I made years ago. She doesn't mind petting as long as you are gentle (unless you're a kid and then you can do anything to her) but when it comes to things being put on her, she's not a happy camper. The running can be an issue so I wish she would allow a leash. When I take her out, if the crows fly overhead, she watches them warily and sometimes decides to move to safety, aka running to anywhere but where their shadow is.
    Ball Pythons: 1.1 Pastave (Regulus and Ceti), 0.1 Albino (Aria), 0.1 Lesser (Daenerys), 0.1 Mojave (Sangria), 1.0 Enchi Pastel (Declan), 0.1 Normal (Sydney), 1.0 Lesser pos. het Clown/Pied (Loki), 1.0 het Clown pos. het lavender albino (Liam), 0.2 het Clown (Cara and Milly)

Other: 0.1 Bearded Dragon (Faranth), 0.1 Russian Tortoise (Henry), 1.1 Dogs (Floppy and Lucy), 2.1 Cats (Jack, Brando, and Godiva), 1 Very Understanding Husband

Thanks

Lol! Are you sure that Mushu wouldn't eat the dog? With Wyrwrenth, I'd be more worried about the dog, personally. And I've tried various harnesses including one like this that I made years ago. She doesn't mind petting as long as you are gentle (unless you're a kid and then you can do anything to her) but when it comes to things being put on her, she's not a happy camper. The running can be an issue so I wish she would allow a leash. When I take her out, if the crows fly overhead, she watches them warily and sometimes decides to move to safety, aka running to anywhere but where their shadow is.
    She sounds adorable! I love how all Beardies have their own unique little personality quirks.

Thanks

Me and my gf took Mushu to the park for a picnic day.

Thanks

Re: Pics of Mushu! From baby Beardie to mini dragon. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpenthusiast3 View Post

Me and my gf took Mushu to the park for a picnic day.
    Aww! That's adorable. Hate to say it though, but it looks like she likes your gf a bit better than you in those pics.

Thanks

Aww! That's adorable. Hate to say it though, but it looks like she likes your gf a bit better than you in those pics.
    Hahaha yes. I'm a firm believer that all of are animals love her more.
    The pic of me and mushu was taken when we first arrived at the park. She was not feeling it at first but it was her first time to the park and she seemed to love it once she calmed down. Can't wait for the next hot day so we can take another visit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast