Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,435

2 members and 3,433 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

JUNGLE carpet python

think maniac is on to something with the childhood problems. and it seems to me david is the one with ego probs. hes always puttin people down makin himself seem better.
    Childhood probs? Ego probs? Try again Mikey....I'm not "always putting people down".....its mainly just maniac that I target. I
    'm still wondering how the hell he is still a member here after his profanity laiden eruption that included several physical violence threats on myself, both on the public forums and in PMs. Oh well....I suppose birds of a feather flock together.

Thanks
    its mainly just maniac that I target
    Point Proven, I dont think this forum likes people who "target" other members
    " I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex " - Mikey -

1 Human/Girlfriend - my baby<3
    1 Colombian Red Tail Boa - Casper
    1 Ball Python - Olah

And I don't think YOU of all people can speak for this forum. I frankly don't care if one or 2 people don't like me....I won't lose any sleep over it.

Thanks
    Haha I guess this belongs in the venomous forum for a few reasons huh....
    1.0 Ball Python [Icculus]
    >>>>Looking for a vet?<<<<
    http://www.herpvetconnection.com/
    http://www.arav.org

Thanks
    I dont know about that, You might have to go bash a few more people to get your ego back befoer u can fall asleep again.
    " I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex " - Mikey -

1 Human/Girlfriend - my baby&lt;3
    1 Ball Python - Olah

Nah, I'll just bash you....its quite easy.

Thanks

Me or Maniac?

Quote Originally Posted by Marla
    Will you two please stop baiting each other? You should both know by now that one of the things members here value about this forum is the level of civility we typically keep.
    Geeze, I agree with Marla you guys. David, I understand why you don't like this guy, and you said you don't care if one or two people don't like you. But when you guys keep fighting everytime he posts, I feel like it affects the rest of us who enjoy and count on the civility of this forum. You said you don't think he should still be a member here, but unfortunately, that's not up for you to decide. And "attacking" him or targeting him everytime he posts is not going to make him go away. I think it just makes things worse.
    1.0 Ball Python, Norbert
    0.1 Corn Snake, Nagini
    1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, Peeves

No more fighting...I'm going to settle this once and for all.

Thanks
    See what Childhood problems does to you at a older age?.. You remind me of a much younger - more stressed and violent Michael Jackson. Losing your child hood to molestation abuse and a broken home as obviously turned you into some psychotic egotistical snake loving monster. Please refrain from Bashing any of us, I dont want to be part of your little EGO pool and Im sure the rest of us dont either.

1 Human/Girlfriend - my baby&lt;3
    1 Ball Python - Olah

Thanks
    Ah c'mon, banning them both, they provide half the entertainment here! We all know David know's his crap when it comes to herps and is only trying to make sure the right stuff comes across, albeit in a harsh manner. We also know that Maniac won't do half the crap he says he will like kill David or whatever other gang related remarks he has made. So let em stay, they're fun, I for one thoroughly enjoy it.
    C.E.H. 12/14/86 ---> 12/23/03
    1.1 BCI
    0.1 Diamond x Jungle Carpet Python

eminent clothing

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast