Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,273

1 members and 3,272 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Burmeese

Thanks
    She doesnt have to worry about it.. Were not keeping it here..
    " I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex " - Mikey -

1 Human/Girlfriend - my baby<3
    1 Colombian Red Tail Boa - Casper
    1 Ball Python - Olah

Or in other words, you haven't told her. Where will you be keeping this snake?

Thanks
    Read my earlier posts from pg 1
    " I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex " - Mikey -

1 Ball Python - Olah

So you'll be keeping the snake in another state? So basically this snake won't be yours at all? Whats the point in paying for a snake you won't even own? This makes no sense to me.

Thanks

Sci Fi Snake Shoes

We go there every weekend during the summer.. The snake will be mine, just not at my house. And there is a really good point to it. btw.. do you ever agree with anybody?

1 Ball Python - Olah

Thanks
    wow, this is getting ugly. while it could have been said nicer, what david is saying is right. you really should think about it for a while. i want a burm to, but i wont be getting one for a while, if ever. i think that maybe you should just read a little bit more on them and think it over.
    ~Jason~

0.1 BCI-Adrian
    1.0 Burm-Homer
    1.0 Tiger Retic-Buster
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "If you give up before you try, then you never really wanted it in the first place."
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v708/BCImperator11/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    I wouldnt consider getting one if it was at my house. It's gonna have its own built enclsore on a farm in wisconsin and im still contemplating it... i read alot about fatalitys from burmese snakes, and i'm still thinking if i should or shouldnt, but like i said My fiance's dad is into those big snakes and he has some pretty experinced uncles and cousins on that farm that would be able to take care of it. As long as i split my expense Im sure he will consider. It's always a fun project building an eclosure for a snake like that and im aware of all the risks.

1 Ball Python - Olah

Maintaining Heat

Wait a second.....fiance? Father in law? Aren't you like 15 or 16? It sounds to me like you want a "cool big snake" and don't want the responsibility of owning it yourself. Pawning your bad decisons off onto others is not the proper way to keep your animals.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Relax guys Forum Police Department on the scene. David he clearly stated in his first post that he was considering buying one not that he is going to buy buyone. Every one has a right to think about something geez guys this is dumb. Later on down the line maniac will have enough experience under his belt to raise such a snake and he does have the help of a keeper who has kept large snakes before and this would help him make his decision. If he wants to keep a burm he will keep one if he changes his mind he will find something else. I dont know about you but i have a wish list of snakes that i want and one of them is an albino burm. But this list changes from time to time. Everyone has the right to consider something. You might consider eating McDonalds or Pizza Hut. Or which movie to see. Considering something doesnt mean your going to do it.

Here is the definition just in case.
    con·sid·er
    v. con·sid·ered, con·sid·er·ing, con·sid·ers
    v. tr.
    To think carefully about.
    To think or deem to be; regard as. See Usage Note at as1.
    To form an opinion about; judge: considers waste to be criminal.
    To take into account; bear in mind: Her success is not surprising if you consider her excellent training.
    To show consideration for: failed to consider the feelings of others.
    To esteem; regard.
    To look at thoughtfully.
    Thanks,
    Damien
    0.1 2001 Ball Python 1200 grams.
    1.0 1994 Ball Python 3800 Grams.

Thanks
    ty police chief gozentec =]

1 Ball Python - Olah

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast