Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,307

3 members and 3,304 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Your Pet Peeves?

How about the ones who ride around in the grocery store or Walmart on those motorized carts and there's nothing wrong with them but they are fat or lazy and you them walk to there car with no problem.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    0.3 normal 1.1 pastels 0.1 spider 1.0 fire 1.0 lesser 1.0ringer 0.1RTB 1.0 Savannah monitor.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironpython View Post
    How about the ones who ride around in the grocery store or Walmart on those motorized carts and there's nothing wrong with them but they are fat or lazy and you them walk to there car with no problem.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    This way of thinking can be a bit of a slippery slope. Some people have no visible sign of disability, but can't walk far. They maybe could walk the distance form the store to their car, but not around the store the whole time.

I know that there are people who are lazy and take advantage of those motorized carts, which is frustrating, but just know that all disabilities aren't visible.

Reach for the stars, and if you don't grab them at least you'll fall on top of the world.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,357 Times in 4,745 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Speaking of old people. Every guy that has been to a gym will know what I'm talking about here. Old dudes in locker rooms love to be naked as long as possible in front of you. Its a locker room so I get it your getting changed, but there is no need to strip down then walk over to brush your teeth or blow dry your hair. The best one was I walked in on a guy with one leg up on the bench blow drying his under carriage for all to see. There's a mental picture you don't forget.
    And thank you for that Rob...

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,686 Posts

Your Pet Peeves?

Quote Originally Posted by DrDooLittle View Post
    And thank you for that Rob...

Any time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob For This Useful Post:

DooLittle (02-12-2013)

Thanks

When people smack their lips while eating, makes me want to slap someone

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Speaking of old people. Every guy that has been to a gym will know what I'm talking about here. Old dudes in locker rooms love to be naked as long as possible in front of you. Its a locker room so I get it your getting changed, but there is no need to strip down then walk over to brush your teeth or blow dry your hair. The best one was I walked in on a guy with one leg up on the bench blow drying his under carriage for all to see. There's a mental picture you don't forget.
    Sounds like advertising, to me...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,357 Times in 4,745 Posts

I hate it when people chew with their mouth open. Drives me nuts. Also, low cell batteries, can't stand that. This may fall into more ocd, than peeve, but what I hate more than them not putting tp on the roll, is putting it on the wrong way. Tp has to go over the top, down the front. Not upside down, and down the back side.

If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DooLittle For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (04-30-2014)

BPnet Senior Member Solarsoldier001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 785 Posts

Your Pet Peeves?

Leaving light/fans on when you are existing a room. Leaving cloths on the floor. I'm sure I have more but those are the ones I can't stand. Oh that toilet paper as well. I can't understand how hard is it to put in on the toilet roller. Puzzles me -_-

Sent from iPhone 5 using tapatalk
    Boys:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pewter - Dexter | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Butters | Super Fire - Mr. Buttons | Mystic - Charming | Banana Enchi Woma - Gizmo |
    Girls:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pinstripe - Honey | Mojave - Maya | Lesser - Pepper | Calico 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Jewel | Normal 100% Het Pied - Hinata | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Aurora | Spider 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Betsy | Blue Eye Leustic 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Snowflake | Spinner Blast - Jasmin | Butterbee - Ariel | Hypo Butter - Penelope |

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrandiR View Post

THIS! I have a pet peeve for every area of life, but if we're just talking about laziness around the house, this is the big one! It takes less than one second to close a drawer or cupboard! I freaking HATE it when I walk into a room and a door/drawer is standing open, or only partially closed.
    OH MY GOD. My rooommate (that I kicked out of the house, due to negligence and general stupidity), would leave EVERY cupboard open in the kitchen...as if he were too lazy to open and shut them, so might as well just leave them open. With a house full of animals and dust, this is not a good thing. I also hate when my BF stands at the back door with the door open because he says his dog doesn't know he has to go potty unless somebody is standing there to tell him. My dog doesn't finish going to the bathroom unless you leave the door because he's too excited ... This just lets more cold air into the house. CLOSE THE DOOR!

EDIT: I have more. I'm a very patient, but easily annoyed person....

My BF is learning NOT to touch me when I am
    A) In the kitchen (I yell at the dogs when they get in my way, I'll yell at you too.. no I don't want hugs and kisses while I'm juggling 3 pans and dishes.. get away from me)
    B) Drawing. DO NOT BUMP ME. Warn me before you're going to get close, and if you insist on sitting on the same couch as me while I'm drawing, prepare for the evil eye and some muttered swear words as I express my hate for you for hindering my tasks. I have told my BF that if he bumps me on accident while I'm drawing (especially if it's something I am happy with) while trying to be 'smart' I will likely burn the house down with him in it. It's only deterred him slightly.
    Last edited by Anatopism; 02-11-2013 at 02:35 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anatopism For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (04-30-2014),Missvan (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,570 Times in 1,769 Posts
    Great thread!!

1) When people interrupt you when you're trying to talk.
    2) When people leave the microwave open
    3) When people wash their hands then touch the paper towel roll with their wet fingers!
    4) When people chew with their mouths open... homg... so annoying XD
    Quote Originally Posted by reixox View Post
    BPs are like pokemon. you tell yourself you're not going to get sucked in. but some how you just gotta catch'em all.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast