Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,243

2 members and 3,241 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Hey everyone! We just made it back about 90 minutes ago. The new acquisitions are secured in their new enclosures, and as soon as the battery on our digital camera recharges, we'll be posting some photos as well. Yesterday was indeed a blast! Judy and Jody are two of the nicest women I have ever met, and Petra is just a sweetheart. That little girl loves herps!

Okay, new acquisitions: Kayne, our thirteen-year-old spent his still-fresh birthday money on a black blood python, which is what Smulkin is holding in that last pic. Believe it or not, he's a very sweet snake with no trace of skittishness.

I was offered 3, that's right - 3, baby BPs for $40 - not each, ladies and gentlement, but $40 for all 3! You just can't pass up a deal like that. And these guys are gorgeous! A LOT of bright gold in them. So I've got 1 male and 2 females sitting snug in their Sterlites beside my desk. Woo Hoo!

Jody, I wish you could have made it into DC with us. It was a lot of fun, but we could have skipped the march around the tidal basin - talk about stinky!!! And poor Petra had enough less than halfway around the thing - I'm sorry, sweetheart! Judy, thanks for putting up with us all day and for the nice words about my borderline delinquent children (okay, they're not THAT bad, but it was a long ride home).

Suffice it to say, a good time was had by all, and if you ever have the chance to hang out with Judy or Jody, grab it!

Thanks
    Wow, 3 new babies, that's great! I hope they're CB, but I know you'd check into that and make sure you knew what you were getting either way. I'm sure you'll enjoy them. Are they sexed?
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    I was offered 3, that's right - 3, baby BPs for $40 - not each, ladies and gentlement, but $40 for all 3! You just can't pass up a deal like that. And these guys are gorgeous! A LOT of bright gold in them. So I've got 1 male and 2 females sitting snug in their Sterlites beside my desk. Woo Hoo!
    Right there Marla LOL must have missed it. Congrats on the 3 BP's I'm gettin' a female in June for about $50 Canadian.
    -Andrew
    RTB(bci)- Cleo
    BP- Tiger
    Tokay Gecko- Viscious
    In the works are a female BP for breeding. Carpets pythons notice the 's' as in more than one LOL. Amazon Tree Boa. Want also to get into hots but thats a side project that'll wait for a while.

Wanna chat add me soul_of_fire_in_death@hotmail.com
    or
    you could always just PM me.

I'd love to see pics of the Black Blood....I have a female and shes an absolute sweetheart.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    dc is a pain in the buttocks.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Of_Fire
    Right there Marla LOL must have missed it. Congrats on the 3 BP's I'm gettin' a female in June for about $50 Canadian.
    Oops, you're right, Andrew, and I didn't even see it the first time I read this over. Sterilites, desk, 3 babies, $40, all registered, but not that they were 1.2. I need some good sleep one of these months. :roll:
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    When are you actually moving? Maybe after you move, you might have time to sleep. Remember there is no rest for the wicked that is why I am always tired, lol. :lol:
    0.3 Leopard Gecko (Cricket, Princess, Kimberly) 0.1 Cat (Meechie) 1.1 kids and a hubby who has 1.0 red tail boa (Jay) 1.0 ball python (Silent Bob) and my daughter has 0.0.1 Bahama Anole (Liz) and 0.0.1 White Lined Gecko (Boots)

Thanks
    You guys are awesome haha. Man now I'm perplexed though I wanted that af House snake and I still do but then again I love Borneos so much. Man. Is there any way I could go talk to a snake advisor? We could map out the perfect herps for me hahaha. Glad you guys had a good time sounds like fun! Sweet new additions!
    1.0 Ball Python [Icculus]
    >>>>Looking for a vet?<<<<
    http://www.herpvetconnection.com/
    http://www.arav.org

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMacWin
    When are you actually moving? Maybe after you move, you might have time to sleep. Remember there is no rest for the wicked that is why I am always tired, lol. :lol:
    It's supposed to be at the end of this month, but due to unforeseen complications (read, "everything that could go wrong has gone wrong"), it could be at the end of June or even July. I'm still packing and sorting and storing on the assumption that it will be the end of this month, though, just to be on the safe side. What a mess! I must have been very wicked indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamminJonah
    You guys are awesome haha. Man now I'm perplexed though I wanted that af House snake and I still do but then again I love Borneos so much. Man. Is there any way I could go talk to a snake advisor? We could map out the perfect herps for me hahaha. Glad you guys had a good time sounds like fun! Sweet new additions!
    Jonah, I'd go with the AHS.....Bloods are a big step up from Ball Pythons and I wouldn't want you to get too ahead of yourself (I'm not doubting your ability, or anything like that lol).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast