Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,325

4 members and 3,321 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran C&H Exotic Morphs's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How is Andrew Wyatt getting your info?

Quote Originally Posted by Kodieh View Post
    I went to the fauna thread to see the full Facebook exchange, but couldn't find it. Didn't anyone learn from Clinton? If you deny and lie now, then try to go back, it doesn't work. It just does not work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    Page 4 post 32 is Skip's screen shot post of the Facebook exchange.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to C&H Exotic Morphs For This Useful Post:

Kodieh (01-21-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts
    People keep saying things about Walsh running a background check like it's illegal. Anyone can do this. The issue is NOT that she ran a background check, but that she didn't bother to find the right record, spread lies, found out the truth and continued to spread lies deliberately(if she didn't know to begin with).

Other than the fact that a background check is not illegal to run on anyone... everything else is completely reprehensible and I hope both of them end up under the scummy rocks they crawled out from.

Wyatt... dude. Man up and admit a wrong and stop with more lies and scummy behavior. You've done enough already.

Ken, I hope you nail both of them. And the other whatshisname if he did anything to prosecute too.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks
    Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,184 Posts

How is Andrew Wyatt getting your info?

I'm guessing everyone got this email.
    He really looks like the guy that was at the USARK table at Saturdays expo.
    If that's him, he seemed like a nice guy. Talked to him a bit about everything. Never got his name.

"The board of directors of USARK has unanimously hired Mr. Phil Goss as their new president. Phil is a longtime herper, having been active in the hobby and industry for over 15 years. Phil currently owns Goss Reptiles (www.gossreptiles.com) and has worked in all aspects of the industry including pet shops, large scale breeder, pet distributors and industry manufacturer. Phil's love for all animals (but mostly reptiles) and his industry knowledge make him a perfect candidate for this position. Phil is a graduate from Indiana University with a degree in Education. USARK welcomes Phil Goss to the organization and looks forward to working with him as we move forward in 2013, protecting your rights to keep and breed reptiles."

Thanks
    Thanked 3,727 Times in 1,257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy-hound View Post
    People keep saying things about Walsh running a background check like it's illegal. Anyone can do this. The issue is NOT that she ran a background check, but that she didn't bother to find the right record, spread lies, found out the truth and continued to spread lies deliberately(if she didn't know to begin with).

Other than the fact that a background check is not illegal to run on anyone... everything else is completely reprehensible and I hope both of them end up under the scummy rocks they crawled out from.

Wyatt... dude. Man up and admit a wrong and stop with more lies and scummy behavior. You've done enough already.

Ken, I hope you nail both of them. And the other whatshisname if he did anything to prosecute too.

It's not that it was illegal Teresa, it was that she did without authorization from either Wyatt or the USARK Board of Directors. By her own accounts, she was running unauthorized background checks on people and by her own account she was running around telling people she was the VP when she had never been appointed as such.

As we now speak, Ken has publicly said that if Wyatt owns up to what he did, and apologizes to everyone he called a liar and if Erika apologizes too, he will drop the lawsuit. He has also told them they can go ahead and publish his background report if it's so darn important to them just to show the world that the only thing they were holding over his head was his estranged father's conviction.

Ken is trying to do what's right by the community - it is now up to Wyatt to do the same.

It all in Wyatt's court now.
    Last edited by Skiploder; 01-21-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,923 Posts
    Hey guys, I think some assumptions have been made somewhere in this story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evQjd-YTeOk

Please watch.
    ~Steffe

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaorte For This Useful Post:

3skulls (01-22-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaorte View Post
    Hey guys, I think some assumptions have been made somewhere in this story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evQjd-YTeOk

Please watch.

Watched it earlier. Not sure I'm buying it..............for several reasons, but let's see how it plays out.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,923 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
    Watched it earlier. Not sure I'm buying it..............for several reasons, but let's see how it plays out.
    :/ I dunno. I don't think, even by Ken's own description, that he meant any harm by saying what he did.
    ~Steffe

Thanks
    Jesus tap dancing christ....

Am I the only one who was significantly irritated at Wyatt's constant "Why don't you let me post the CORRECTED one? What are you afraid of?" comments in the facebook exchange?

I don't care about the corrected record. I don't know why he thought anyone would, the egging just made me want to punch him through my monitor...

The dust has settled enough that I'm done trying to keep tabs, Wyatt and Walsh incapable of straight answers and everyone else involved has come forward with direct, detailed statements. I am so thankful for Ken's willingness to put himself out there, and it really rings with me as someone who was falsely accused. Wyatt's interactions make me think of someone trying to cover their stinky pile of you know what. Of course, that's personal opinion/conjecture, but I trust my gut.

I just can't wait for this to be over so we can get back to defending our hobby
    Last edited by Valentine Pirate; 01-21-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Erica Evans
    Scourge of the San Juan Islands
    High Tide Exotics
    When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentine Pirate For This Useful Post:

3skulls (01-21-2013),swansonbb (01-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaorte View Post
    :/ I dunno. I don't think, even by Ken's own description, that he meant any harm by saying what he did.
    Steffe, look at the two e-mails. The first one from Meitz to Foose and the second one from Foose to the group.

Notice the font in the first and then what do see in the second?

Are my eyes getting old?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Foose View Post
    55 hours ago I posted my warning. In 55 hours the herp industry and hobby has been bent over one way or the other. Some will say by me. I can accept that. I know I'll lose some long time friends over this (already have in fact), but I might just gain some new ones. Hard to say. Not in my control. All I have ever done is try to lead a simple life and have some fun. I don't want this. I don't want the attention. I like my life. And I'm going to go back to it now. Hopefully I'll see you all in New Orleans (blatant plug for IHS). If not, I'm sure I'll see you at a show now and then. I'd finish with a joke, but then again, Herp Alliance is a joke, and I really can't top it.
    Then again maybe the warning was the e-mail.................?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast