Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,266

3 members and 3,263 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,727 Times in 1,257 Posts

Re: How is Andrew Wyatt getting your info?

More USHA lies and BS:
    http://herpalliance.com/2013/01/19/n...the-next-ohio/

The text as follows - before they change it - they already corrected the date to July 2012 from April 2012:

Nevada: The Next Ohio?
    JANUARY 19, 2013 BY HERP ALLIANCE

In July 2012, Senator Michael Roberson (R-Las Vegas) announced he will introduce a bill in the 2013 state legislature prohibiting Nevadans from keeping exotic animals as pets. Nevada is one of six states without a regulation on the books regulating private ownership of wild animals. Since then, Roberson has worked closely with the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) on drafting the bill that he plans to introduce in February.

Herp Alliance has obtained a copy of the draft bill that HSUS has been negotiating with Roberson, which can be linked here: Nevada Dangerous Wild Animals Act draft.

Herp Alliance has heard rumors that members of the Nevada exotic animals community are working with PIJAC to introduce their own alternate bill and search for a sponsor in the legislature for same. Some features of that draft are rumored to be restrictions on the ownership of any constrictor snake that will potentially reach 100 lbs.

Although nothing has yet been introduced, Herp Alliance OPPOSES Roberson’s draft bill. It is over-reaching and onerous and includes a provision that allows the expansion of the term “Dangerous Wild Animal” by administrative rule. In addition, although the draft bill contains a grandfather clause for existing exotic animal owners, Roberson has stated that he’s, “not sure about giving current owners a pass on keeping a potentially dangerous animal.” Herp Alliance will reserve further judgment until the bill has been introduced.

Herp Alliance has not yet seen the alternate bill that is rumored to be circulating. However, in principle, the Herp Alliance would OPPOSE any proposal on the keeping of large constrictors based on arbitrary criteria, such as the animal’s potential adult size. This would potentially have a tremendously negative impact on species such as the reticulated python, where there is no species differentiation between insular island localities and the larger localities.

In a classic attempt to drive a wedge between the herp community and PIJAC and local Nevada Herp Groups, the Andrew Wyatt self-promotion machine accuses them of working on an alternative bill which will compromise giant constrictors. Then USHA goes on to take a hard line approach - making them seem like the take no prisoners group watching out for YOUR rights.

The truth is that there is NO alternative legislation being proposed by either PIJAC or the local exotic community who are standing firm with
    NO compromises.

Good work USHA - you got the facts wrong, you wrongly accused local herpers and PIJAC of working on an Ohio-like compromise. Did you do that on purpose or are you that stone stupid?

The questions are:

(1) Is this a deliberate attempt to cast PIJAC and the local herp community (REXANO, Foose, etc.) in a bad light by making them look like they are selling out certain species?

(2) Is this ham-fisted ploy by USHA to insert themselves in a fight where no one asked for their help?

(3) Or is this just the work of an attention starved jackass in an effort to gain more financial support so that he can make what he truly believes he is owed?

With your donations, Herp Nation, you can raise $500K so that this guy can make as much as Wayne Pacelle on a fraction of the budget!

I think that the money should go to Zuzana of REXANO who handed Wayne Pacelle his left nut in their debate on NPR. She shut him up and gave him a verbal backhand without so much as an "um", an "er" or an "uh". This is in contrast to Andrew Wyatt who with his vast skill set and experience, was bent over, shaved, oiled, powdered and violated in front of a nationwide audience.

So while everyone is asking "Can't we all just get along?", it appears that USHA is not intent on doing that. Nope, they are intent on turning the herp community on PIJAC and the local hobbyists in Nevada.
    Last edited by Skiploder; 01-20-2013 at 01:18 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skiploder For This Useful Post:

Valentine Pirate (01-20-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 943 Posts
    When ever I look at two different interpretations of a story and try to figure out who is telling the truth I always ask myself who has a reason to lie? What is there to gain by not telling the truth?
    I see no reason whatsoever why Ken Foose has anything to gain by making up these claims. Unfortunately the other parties in question have a lot to more on the line and have yet to explain the abrupt departure from USARK.
    One party has an explanation as to the departure and the other skirts the issue which a generalized statement. I have no reason to side with anybody but this varied approach speaks volumes to me.

Food for thought.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 920 Posts
    Implicitly, Ericka of USHA denies that the mailing list was taken from USARK in this post: [LINK OUT]

But, considering I, like many, never gave my email to Wyatt saying "Use as you please!" or have him added in an facet anywhere except previously as the head of USARK when I signed up for the mailing list some years ago now. I believe they stole it, and this is just another nail in the coffin for a skeptic like me when it comes to Andrew Wyatt.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodieh For This Useful Post:

3skulls (01-20-2013)

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries
    This is the last thing I want to do nor deal with as I have been dealing with all this drama for the past 4 months, but since I was directly involved in much of what happen I want to set the record straight. Since this story broke there have been a lot of people around the country taking sides on this story. It is unfortunate that we are not all working together fighting our common enemies rather than fighting each other.

At the NARBC Anaheim show in September of 2012 I was told by Brian Potter about the record search that was pulled on Ken Foose and what it contained. I was told at the time by Brian that Justin Mietz had mentioned to Erika Walsh that Ken had a criminal past and then Erika pulled Ken's records and found a disturbing criminal past. I told Ken about this information the day after the Anaheim show on our way to Baja, Mexico.
    Ken then told me that this info was wrong and the record was erroneous. I communicated this via an email to Brian Potter from Mexico that same day. As you could imagine Ken and his wife Kim were quite upset and contacted Gary Bagnell, a USARK Board Member and Keith Morris from Zoo Med, as soon as they were able. I am told Ken filled them in on all the details of what went down. At this point to what I was told the only people that knew about this erroneous information about Ken was Brian Potter, Andrew Wyatt, Erika Walsh and I. Now of course Gary and Keith were made aware of this as well. A USARK board meeting was immediately planned to happen during the Tinley Park NARBC show to address this situation and how to deal with it.

On 10-12-12 the day of set up in Tinley Park Andrew Wyatt told Kim Lucas from Gorgeous Gecko that Ken Foose was a convicted sex offender. Kim Lucas waited until Saturday evening 10-13-12 to tell Kim Bell out of concern about an upcoming trip Kim Lucas was going to take with Ken Foose and her children to Peru. Kim Lucas told Kim Bell that she was concerned for John Mack's son and John’s girlfriend’s two kids that were going on the trip as well with Ken and was distraught on her promise to Andrew not to tell anyone of what she was told and what she should do.

Kim Bell then immediately texted me to come to the bar. I finished the PIJAC/USARK auction and went to the bar to get filled in. I then texted Brian Potter to come to the bar and then we both confronted Kim Lucas who was also there at the hotel bar to get all the details of what was said by Andrew. I could speculate on why Andrew did this but this would be no better than what most people are doing on the internet currently. Brian Potter contacted Erika Walsh on Saturday night to fill her in on what had happened as the erroneous information originally came from her. Erika contacted Andrew and when she asked him about the statement he made to Kim Lucas Andrew said he would not discuss it. This is what Erika told Brian Potter and I.

Sunday morning 10-14-12 I approached Todd Goodman, a USARK board member, and filled him in. He then contacted Keith Morris and Gary Bagnell, not sure which order as Gary was on vacation. Needless to say Todd was incredibly upset over this news. Both Brian and I told Todd that Andrew needed to be sent home by USARK. After my conversation with Todd, I then discussed with Brian and Erika in our show office Sunday morning what was going to happen and how this would be dealt with including sending Andrew home.
    We were all very upset over what this could have done to Ken and what is would most definitely do to the industry. All three of us came to the same conclusion that Andrew would have to be fired over it.

Now back to Todd. As the day progressed and Andrew was still there Brian and I approached Todd on several occasions to see what the holdup was on Andrew still being there. I was later told by Keith Morris that Gary had been calling Andrew's cell but Andrew would not answer. Gary finally instructed Keith to go over to Andrew and send him home. I was told by Keith personally that day it was done. I also saw Andrew leave the building before the end of the day.

My take on this whole story

There was some inaccurate criminal information on Ken Foose's record that was found out by Erika Walsh and she told it to Andrew Wyatt and Brian Potter.

My opinion is she did not do this to harm Ken but did this out of due diligence of what she felt was right. I do not agree with what Erika did but I do believe she meant no harm by it. I was later told that she helped to remove the erroneous information from Ken's record.

Erika has said on the internet in many places that Andrew was not asked to leave the show that day by a USARK board member. Erika knew that this was not accurate as she was in on all the details throughout the day Andrew was asked to leave. Erika's statement that, "a USARK board member did not send Andrew home",because Keith sent Andrew home and Keith was not a USARK board member is technically correct. Erika's statements purposely misled the public to false information. Gary instructed Keith to do this therefor a USARK board member did send Andrew home. Brian and I would have sent Andrew home if USARK did not, but USARK did send Andrew home. Want to make this crystal clear.

Andrew Wyatt, as far as I know, was not at fault what so ever in any detail of this story until 10-12-12 on Friday where he did the unthinkable and slandered someone with horrific information that he knew to be untrue. He later agrees to resign from USARK and denies/misleads the public on his interviews that he left USARK for philosophical differences implying that now he can devote his time towards large constrictors, crocodilians and venomous reptiles. In my opinion, most people came to the conclusion that his hands were tied by the USARK board in defending large constrictors, venomous and crocodilians and he chose not to correct that assumption. This assumption by some on the internet may help him fund his knew organization and he knew that.

Over the last couple of years I have found myself at odds with the constant negative incorrect information given to the public by Andrew Wyatt about how horrible PIJAC is. Many of the people out there that are up in arms about how PIJAC is not on our side is all because of the years of misleading information put out there about PIJAC by Andrew. PIJAC is a strong, established, and respected organization that is a great advocate for the herp hobby. If PIJAC was so bad, Brian and I would not be helping to fund them. Brian and I are both very informed in the happenings of both USARK and PIJAC. I have no issues with multiple groups out there fighting for our rights to keep the reptiles we all love. Brian and I have been helping to fund this fight with the help of all the great people that donate to our auctions from the very beginning of NARBC 12 years ago. What we cannot do is constantly throw our brother organizations under the bus in an effort to make the other group look better and maybe get more funding.

I have never heard PETA say anything bad about HSUS, and I never will. They are far too professional for that. We need to put all this behind us and all work together and stop saying negative statements and lies about the people fighting for our rights and save all that energy for the true enemies of misinformation... the animal rights groups.

I plan to continue my support of USARK and PIJAC alone. If another effective group comes on the horizon that can help our industry they will have my full support as well.

Thank you,

Bob Ashley
    NARBC, ECO Wear, and the Chiricahua Desert Museum
    P.S. My main reptile interest is venomous reptiles.
    https://www.facebook.com/NARBCReptileShows

Bob Ashley is now corroborating Ken's story it will be interesting to see if Herp Alliance answers.
    Deborah Stewart

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

Aes_Sidhe (01-20-2013),Lucille (01-20-2013),MarkS (01-20-2013),mikel81 (01-20-2013),Skiploder (01-20-2013),Valentine Pirate (01-20-2013),wolfy-hound (01-20-2013)

Thanks
    Oh Deborah, Andrew answered yesterday:

Feel that stabbing pain in your butt cheek Andrew? It's a fork. You are officially done.

What is great about Ashley's post is that he also lays out what many of us have known - that Wyatt has been intentionally turning parts of our community on PIJAC. The latest example is his outright lie about the "compromise" bill that PIJAC and local herpers were planning to introduce in Nevada.

Now onto the 2012 USARK financial records to see if Mr. Wyatt got a payout on our donations.............

Wyatt, you are so much like ol' Tricky "Rick" Nixon you don't know it - even down to the "I am not a crook!" last gasp at the end.
    Last edited by Skiploder; 01-20-2013 at 01:55 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skiploder For This Useful Post:

Kodieh (01-20-2013),wolfy-hound (01-20-2013)

Thanks

Re: How is Andrew Wyatt getting your info?

And now, to finish this off. I'm going to post here something I have told very few people, but since it appears my secrets might be used as a weapon to discredit me, here goes. Anyone not interested in hearing my sob story can go directly to the last few paragraphs and get right to the end. My parents were divorced when I was 5, and I had very little contact with my father. I was beaten daily by an alcoholic step father from the age of 5 to 13 (more then likely why I don't drink). I left home at the age of 14, and I've been on my own ever since. I worked my way though high school alone, and then on to collage and graduate school. All my life all I ever wanted to do was play with snakes, and that's all I've really done all my life, to this day.

In the early '80s my father contacted me from Virginia City NV and offered me a building to erect my own reptile zoo that I was planning. It sounded great, so off to Nevada I went. The zoo was never a big success, by my 5 jewelry stores were a big hit, and I had it made. Then my father was accused of child molestation with a step daughter from wife # 6 or 7. I get them mixed up. Soon, a lot of his other children, some of which I never knew, came out of the woodwork and added their charges to the new ones. It was a mess.

So I sold my stores, took my daughter, and moved south. I like Nevada, and really like living here. I moved to Las Vegas before my fathers trial. I was not even there for it. He was found guilty, and is in prison for life more then likely. He got just what he deserved.

Over the years, I regret that I have lied about my father. People who knew him sometimes find me and ask how my dad is. I tell them he died in the late '80s. My mother is already long dead and gone, so I just collectively say my parents are dead. This explanation always seemed to save a lot of time and kept me from being embarrassed about my family. I raised myself, and I've always been my only family. Now I have Kim (thank you Kim).

I'm just telling you guys here now because I want there to be no questions, no suspisions, no doubt. My father is 21 years older then me. We have the same names, except I'm Foose II. I have never been arrested, and I've never been in jail for a felony. There was that time in Bancock, but we won't go there lol.

I am not a child molester. The entire idea repulses me beyond belief. Kill them all as far as I'm concerned.

Imagine the pain in Bob Ashley's eyes ( I saw it) when he had to ask me if I have ever molested little girls. Bob is one of my very best friends. Can you imagine having to ask one of your best friends such a question? And it appears the information was presented to him in such a way that he was leaning towards believing it. And of course, there's me and my flip mouth. He asked me if I'd ever had sex with underage girls, and I said "sure, when I was 15" (hey, it was the '70s). Then it dawned on me (actually took me a few minutes) that he as mixing me up with my dad. And that's how it started.

I'm assuming that this character assassination was done to me because of the pending bill proposal in Nevada. On that note, let me assure everyone that I and others have this completely in hand and don't need or want any outside help that we have not asked for. With the help of some very qualified folks here in Vegas and some top notch guys up in Reno, we will hopefully prevail. Also on that note, Justin Meitz of Reno, president of the Reno Reptile club, and now also president of the National Reptile Conference (or whatever they are calling it) started this whole thing. He heard "rumors" about me, and took these rumors to Walsh. If it was not for Justin, none of this would have happened in the first place. Thanks Justin. And I mean that. Why? (end of sob story, by the way)

Because I'm happy it happened. I had no idea what kind of person Andrew Wyatt was. Now we all know. I had no idea how horrible Erika Walsh was. And that I'm sure happy she's not my lawyer (she sucks). I had no idea Justin considered me such a threat to his growing power base that he craves so much. Because I never cared. I donated money to USARK and PJAC, and pretty much ignored Justin. I've seen his kind come and go (we all have), and another flash in the pan barely warranted my attention.

And then it seems I got in these three peoples way. All I want to do is defend my hobby, my business and the industry that I have always loved and protected. And as a result, I stuck my nose in places I guess it didn't belong. So they try to discredit me with this stupid stuff. Too bad, because as far as I was concerned we were all on the same side. Andrew was my friend, I'd never heard of Walsh in my life, and Justin was just some kid trying to get attention.

I'll take care of the rest of this on my own. A lawsuit is more then likely pending, but it will be between me and them. I'm sure you'll be able to find some "record" of it on the Internet.

Why did I come forward now? First, I had to wait until Andrew was out of USARK. I support USARK whole heartedly. I did then, and I do now. A lot of people involved in USARK then and now are my friends. I promised them I would do my very best not to drag them into this. So Andrew had to go first. I've been sitting on this since September. It has caused a great deal of stress on my relationship with Kim, who I think fankly thought me too much of a coward to come forward. But I promised not to do anything until the end of the year, which is when I was promised Andrew would be gone. So I sat and waited. Walsh and Meitz were my only targets, by they way. Until Tinley. Once I found out what was said about me there by Wyatt, well, I just about snapped. But I kept my cool, and sat and waited.

When Andrew annouced the Herp Alliance, and he and Walsh spewed their lies on Herp Nation, I could wait no longer. I needed to let everyone know what these people are truly about. Reptile people are my friends and colleagues. I could not stand by and watch people from MY industry and hobby throw money at these lying bastards. These people have no ethics, and will obviously do anything to anyone to further their own personal, warped goals. Don't support them. Please. Support USARK, please. And PJAC. They are our last best hope for our industry. And support NRAAC too. It's a great source of information, and we need that so desperate too. And please, PJAC, NRAAC and USARK, let's all work togther. Can you imagine what we can do if these three work together as one? They all bring something a bit different to the table, and combined can be a very powerful force for our way of life.

I'm done (finally). I want to thank my friends very much. I'd also like to thank those I thought were my friends. Now I know. Funny thing is, I'm pretty much friends with everyone unless they with me. Which is very rare. 55 hours ago I posted my warning. In 55 hours the herp industry and hobby has been bent over one way or the other. Some will say by me. I can accept that. I know I'll lose some long time friends over this (already have in fact), but I might just gain some new ones. Hard to say. Not in my control. All I have ever done is try to lead a simple life and have some fun. I don't want this. I don't want the attention. I like my life. And I'm going to go back to it now. Hopefully I'll see you all in New Orleans (blatant plug for IHS). If not, I'm sure I'll see you at a show now and then. I'd finish with a joke, but then again, Herp Alliance is a joke, and I really can't top it.

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ken Foose For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

3skulls (01-21-2013),Aes_Sidhe (01-21-2013),C&H Exotic Morphs (01-21-2013),Cendalla (01-21-2013),h00blah (01-21-2013),jbean7916 (01-22-2013),MarkS (01-21-2013),meowmeowkazoo (01-21-2013),Mft62485 (01-22-2013),mikel81 (01-21-2013),Pennstater6 (01-22-2013),QuiccStrike911 (01-22-2013),Skiploder (01-21-2013),STjepkes (01-23-2013),Valentine Pirate (01-21-2013),wolfy-hound (01-21-2013),youbeyouibei (01-21-2013)

BPnet Veteran C&H Exotic Morphs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ken, as I'm sure you have seen on several different forums what you are sharing about your father is what many of us had thought with regards to what Andrew and Erika were both trying to hold over you with their comments on Facebook and other places.
    I can only imagine how hard this whole situation has been for you and would like to thank you for:
    1. Waiting for Andrew to "resign" before you brought this to the communities attention to protect USARK and the herp community as a whole.
    2. Coming and telling us about the situation with your father even though you shouldn't need to do so and I'm sure it isn't an easy thing for you to discuss/tell the general public about.
    So Thank You Ken!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C&H Exotic Morphs For This Useful Post:

3skulls (01-21-2013),Valentine Pirate (01-21-2013)

Thanks
    I think its unethical that his group emailed me without my giving him my email and it don't seem like he cares about the hobby just wants your money for his new group. Not a very good way to start with a new group by mysteriously emailing all USARK members

lance
    NEVER RELEASE FISH OR REPTILES OR ANY ANIMAL INTO THE WILD.

Please read the CARESHEET! to make sure you're doing the best you can for your pet.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,184 Posts

How is Andrew Wyatt getting your info?

Ken, thank you.

I really hope this opens the eyes of everyone in this community. Brings everyone together and gets these type of lowlife scum out of OUR hobby.

It gives me hope that with Wyatt and Walsh out of the way, USARK will be able to move ahead.

With their ethics, maybe they need to go work for HSUS.

Like i said before. Anyone showing support for the USHA will never get my support. I hope others will follow.

Give them Hell Ken!!

Thanks
    Yesterday I copied over 70 comments made on Andrew Wyatt's facebook page in which he taunted Ken Foose about releasing the "corrected" report.

As Ken has come forward and openly stated, when Erika Chen-Walsh ran her completely unauthorized background check on Mr. Foose (while she was running around claiming she was the VP of USARK) she found that a Ken Foose had a criminal past. Without doing any due diligence and without realizing that it was his father, she talked to others about what she found.

Again folks, as Ken has stated - it was his estranged father.

Back to facebook - over several posts, Andrew teases and taunts Ken, asking him "permission" to release the report.

Why?

Because Andrew was obviously trying to shut Ken up. He ASSumed that Ken would not want the world to know his father was the convicted felon.

But Ken has a lot more balls than that, and decided to come forward and let us all know that facts anyway. This exposed that whole facebook exchange for what it was - a sick and perverted way to make Ken back down.

Sometime between 10 PM and now, Andrew Wyatt took that whole exchange off of Facebook.

I would urge all of you to follow this link - read the whole thread, but to also pay attention to Page 1. The entire Facebook exchange in which Wyatt taunts and teases Ken is listed in it's entirety.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=376043

Read it and decide for yourselves.
    Last edited by Skiploder; 01-21-2013 at 10:35 AM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skiploder For This Useful Post:

3skulls (01-21-2013),mikel81 (01-21-2013),Valentine Pirate (01-21-2013)

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast