Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,386

2 members and 3,384 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    BPnet Senior Member meowmeowkazoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't get why people are saying this isn't a big deal, or are saying that it's no different from getting spam mail.

This is Andrew Wyatt, the former president of USARK. He's asking for donations, and he's supposed to be representing us. This isn't some no name advertising company, this is someone who needs to have integrity and honesty on his side.

It really doesn't bother you that a man who is representing our entire community is starting off this new organization in such an underhanded way? It doesn't bother you that they are deleting questions about the mailing list from their facebook in an effort to avoid answering them? It doesn't bother you that it takes days for Andrew's representative to formulate a carefully-worded response to what should be a simple question?

For those complaining about how this is dividing us, you are complaining to the wrong people. Andrew is the one that left USARK and created a competing organization. Andrew is the one that was taking 30% of our donations for a personal salary when he was still running USARK. Complain to him. His self-centered arrogance is hurting our community. We should not overlook greed and corruption for the sake of unity.
    [Python regius]
    1.0 Black Butter Pinstripe (Amazeballs), 1.0 Pastel Butter Leopard (Thunderbeeper)
    0.1 Spider (Charlotte), 0.1 Leopard (Spot), 0.1 Pastel (Buttercup), Fire Sugar (Abaddon), Crystal (Opalescence)

[Python brongersmai]
    1.1 T+ Albino (Kushiel & Carmilla)

[Boa imperator]
    1.0 Hypo 100% Het Leopard/66% Het Albino (Darcy)
    0.1 66% Het Leopard/Albino (Gabby)

[Colubrids]
    0.1 Cave-dwelling Rat Snakes (Betty Spaghetti)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meowmeowkazoo For This Useful Post:

3skulls (01-18-2013),Kaorte (01-18-2013),Lucille (01-18-2013),Shadera (01-19-2013),Valentine Pirate (01-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,184 Posts

How is Andrew Wyatt getting your info?

Hey don't forget there is another large non profit that runs on lies.
    Maybe the USHA will be emailing us photos of abused puppies and one eyed cats too.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: How is Andrew Wyatt getting your info?

Kevin McCurley and Brian Potter have been in discussions recently about what they can do to help our industry. I believe this may be it. If you're on Facebook - please like:

https://www.facebook.com/GrainGlobal...tebrateNetwork

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

meowmeowkazoo (01-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts
    wyatt only represents those who allow him to.

He's never represented me, he never will. Speak up and say so on every forum and facebook page you can. Flat out STATE that neither he nor any organization he is affiliated with represents you in anyway whatsoever.

If you don't speak up for yourself guys like wyatt WILL bend you over.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wilomn For This Useful Post:

3skulls (01-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,721 Times in 1,477 Posts
    add me as another never contacted him, got his two emails on two different email address affiliated with USARK. Actually my 1 email is only known (reptiles wise) by 3 or 4 reptiles forums purely to sign up and USARK, I never do any contacting of people with it. Steal info, get caught red handed, and lie about it. They are off to a great start.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OhhWatALoser For This Useful Post:

3skulls (01-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,923 Posts
    https://www.facebook.com/GrainGlobal...tebrateNetwork

At least they are starting from nothing. Everyone has to start somewhere. Just because you were the President of a similar org doesn't mean you get to cheat to get support.
    ~Steffe

Thanks
    USARK and Andrew Wyatt Questions Answered Here:

There is a lot of controversy and questions about what has been going on between Andrew Wyatt, Erica Walsh, USARK and myself. It's time to set the record straight. No more rumors, no more guessing. Although I don't like being the focal point of any of this, I am, and have resigned myself to this fact. So, here are the facts.

I was informed by a close friend who happens to have access to all kinds of herp related information that Erica Walsh accused me of being a pedophile. She claimed that I was arrested and convicted of this, and was incarcerated for this crime. This of course is completely false, and in fact I have never been arrested for anything in my life. Ever. I have never been accused of being a pedophile, or any other crime.

I contacted governing members of USARK and objected to being slandered, libeled and having my character defamed. At the USARK meeting on the Friday before the NARBC in Tinley, members of USARK met to discuss the accusations about me that were made by Erika Walsh being false, and her continued assistance to USARK. The USARK board was given few details to what was said but Andrew and Erika both knew the whole sorted story, that it was false, weeks before the USARK meeting. Friday afternoon Andrew Wyatt told someone during the show the same lie he knew to be false about me. This information got brought to Bob Ashley's attention Saturday night after the auction. Bob Ashley brought this to two USARK board members the next morning as well as to Brian Potter and Erika Walsh. Andrew Wyatt was asked by a USARK board member to leave the show early and go home.

I agreed with the USARK board to allow Andrew to stay on with USARK until the end of the year, allowing for him to represent our hobby and industry in Washington DC pertaining to HR511 before I filed a personal slander/libel suit against Andrew Wyatt and Erica Walsh. Once the end of the year came, Andrew "resigned" from USARK, and quickly announced his new group. I did not want to involve the board members of USARK in this lawsuit but the character of Walsh and Wyatt should be exposed.
    These are all facts, are documented, have witnesses and can't be refuted.

Now for my own personal take on all this. I'm not worried about my reputation, as it is solid, and I have nothing to hide. Andrew was fired from his $80,000 a year job + traveling expenses because of saying an idiotic and untrue thing about me. He has now started a new group to directly compete for funding with USARK to regain his $80,000 a year salary I feel that Andrew Wyatt can't be trusted with our hard earned money, and our best bet is to continue to support USARK and PJAC with our funding. Andrew Wyatt is dishonest and self promoting, and is obviously not looking out for our best interests in our hobby and industry.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thanks, Ken
    Exotic Pets LLC
    2410 N. Decatur #160
    Las Vegas NV 89108
    (702) 631-7387
    fx (702) 631-7367
    www.Exoticpetslv.com
    Last edited by meowmeowkazoo; 01-18-2013 at 09:54 PM.
    [Python regius]
    1.0 Black Butter Pinstripe (Amazeballs), 1.0 Pastel Butter Leopard (Thunderbeeper)
    0.1 Spider (Charlotte), 0.1 Leopard (Spot), 0.1 Pastel (Buttercup), Fire Sugar (Abaddon), Crystal (Opalescence)

[Python brongersmai]

[Boa imperator]

[Colubrids]

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meowmeowkazoo For This Useful Post:

Kaorte (01-18-2013),wolfy-hound (01-19-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,184 Posts

How is Andrew Wyatt getting your info?

Where was that posted?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3skulls View Post
    Where was that posted?
    On Facebook by Urban Jungles Radio.
    [Python regius]

[Python brongersmai]

[Boa imperator]

[Colubrids]

15. The Following User Says Thank You to meowmeowkazoo For This Useful Post:

3skulls (01-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,727 Times in 1,257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
    USARK and Andrew Wyatt Questions Answered Here:

There is a lot of controversy and questions about what has been going on between Andrew Wyatt, Erica Walsh, USARK and myself. It's time to set the record straight. No more rumors, no more guessing. Although I don't like being the focal point of any of this, I am, and have resigned myself to this fact. So, here are the facts.

I was informed by a close friend who happens to have access to all kinds of herp related information that Erica Walsh accused me of being a pedophile. She claimed that I was arrested and convicted of this, and was incarcerated for this crime. This of course is completely false, and in fact I have never been arrested for anything in my life. Ever. I have never been accused of being a pedophile, or any other crime.

I contacted governing members of USARK and objected to being slandered, libeled and having my character defamed. At the USARK meeting on the Friday before the NARBC in Tinley, members of USARK met to discuss the accusations about me that were made by Erika Walsh being false, and her continued assistance to USARK. The USARK board was given few details to what was said but Andrew and Erika both knew the whole sorted story, that it was false, weeks before the USARK meeting. Friday afternoon Andrew Wyatt told someone during the show the same lie he knew to be false about me. This information got brought to Bob Ashley's attention Saturday night after the auction. Bob Ashley brought this to two USARK board members the next morning as well as to Brian Potter and Erika Walsh. Andrew Wyatt was asked by a USARK board member to leave the show early and go home.

I agreed with the USARK board to allow Andrew to stay on with USARK until the end of the year, allowing for him to represent our hobby and industry in Washington DC pertaining to HR511 before I filed a personal slander/libel suit against Andrew Wyatt and Erica Walsh. Once the end of the year came, Andrew "resigned" from USARK, and quickly announced his new group. I did not want to involve the board members of USARK in this lawsuit but the character of Walsh and Wyatt should be exposed.
    These are all facts, are documented, have witnesses and can't be refuted.

Now for my own personal take on all this. I'm not worried about my reputation, as it is solid, and I have nothing to hide. Andrew was fired from his $80,000 a year job + traveling expenses because of saying an idiotic and untrue thing about me. He has now started a new group to directly compete for funding with USARK to regain his $80,000 a year salary I feel that Andrew Wyatt can't be trusted with our hard earned money, and our best bet is to continue to support USARK and PJAC with our funding. Andrew Wyatt is dishonest and self promoting, and is obviously not looking out for our best interests in our hobby and industry.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thanks, Ken
    Exotic Pets LLC
    2410 N. Decatur #160
    Las Vegas NV 89108
    (702) 631-7387
    fx (702) 631-7367
    www.Exoticpetslv.com
    Recap:

Andrew and his female spokesmouth spread a rumor that Foose was a convicted pedophile at Tinley. This is what eventually got his skinny rear kicked out of the show.

Foose and the USARK Board come to an agreement to let Andrew stay on until the end of the year to spare USARK a lawsuit.

Andrew is now gone and Ken can sue his basset hound mug and not get USARK tangled up in it.

If this is true - that Ken has no record of pedophilia and that Andrew and Erika spread the vilest of rumors about him - than how can anyone support Mr. "Bill Expirer" and his Mistress of Propaganda?
    Last edited by Skiploder; 01-18-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast