Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,273

3 members and 3,270 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Brand new Cserpent rack

For the past month or two i have been looking at racks to help with my growing collection, I was looking at racks from all the popular companies AP, Boaphile, RBI, and someone recomended cserpent to me. I called boaphile and didn't really like his attitude so i crossed him off the list, RBI only has one row of heat tape ( i know thats all you need but i'm werid and i would rather have more heat and turn it down then not enough), AP said that they could do what i wanted but it would take 8-10 weeks cuz i wanted an extra row. When i talked to Chris at cserpents he took the time to answer all my questions and would only charge me and extra 50 bucks for the second row of 4 inch flexwatt. After a few emails i sent him the money and within two weeks my rack was built and ready to be shipped he even worked the sat before xmas because when the material showed up it was to scratched for his liking. When the rack was delivered built I found it was well built and packaged perfectly. Included were all three tubs, 2 rows of flexwatt 1 comes standard, and detailed directions for setting it up. The rack has been setup for the last 5 days and holding perfect temps and i should be moving animals in next week. I am a very picky person and will be ordering another adult rack and a hatchling rack very soon now that i know the quality of his work.

Thanks
    What does he charge? I'm trying to figure out what I wanna do build or buy still. I need to find a rack that will work for any tub form hatchlings size to adult cuz my snake room is small so to start I just want one ten tub rack till the hatchlings I'm getting are breeding size.
    Normals 1.3
    Spider .1
    Carpet Python .1
    Dog APBT .1

Thanks
    Go on his web site google c serpent breeder racks if you can't find it pm me and I'll find it for u when I'm not on my phone and send u a link this one was 350 shipped

BPnet Senior Member TheSnakeEye's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm glad you like his racks. I have a couple of his and I love them.
    Instagram: @NexusReptiles
    Faunaclassifieds: spujol26
    BLBC: spujol26
    www.facebook.com/TheSnakeEye07

Thanks
    Thanked 1,708 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by carlson View Post
    What does he charge? I'm trying to figure out what I wanna do build or buy still. I need to find a rack that will work for any tub form hatchlings size to adult cuz my snake room is small so to start I just want one ten tub rack till the hatchlings I'm getting are breeding size.
    Chris's v-18 rack might be a good start for you. The tubs are shallow and narrow, but longer, so can house hatchlings up to ~500g or so. I'm picking up my first two racks from him next weekend. I'm sure he would also do custom work, if you're looking for something other than what's on his site.

Cserpents.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Annarose15 For This Useful Post:

carlson (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Annarose15 View Post
    Chris's v-18 rack might be a good start for you. The tubs are shallow and narrow, but longer, so can house hatchlings up to ~500g or so. I'm picking up my first two racks from him next weekend. I'm sure he would also do custom work, if you're looking for something other than what's on his site.

Cserpents.com
    I have his v-18 hatchling rack. Its pretty awesome and holds temps really well.

He definitely does custom work too. Great guy to do business with.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    1.2 Normal Ball Pythons
    1.1 Pastel Ball Pythons
    0.1 Mojave Ball Python
    1.0 Cinnamon Spinner Ball Python
    0.1 Firefly
    0.1 Cinnabee
    0.1 het Russo
    0.1 Champagne het Russo
    0.1 Sugar

2.2 Leopard Geckos
    1.0 Bearded Dragon

Thanks
    Yeah, CSerpents makes great racks at low prices and fast turnaround time. I own an AP, Boaphile, and CSerpent rack, and i think all my future racks will be ordered from CSerpents. I really like that they accept custom requests. I ordered a hatchling rack from them and i asked for both belly and back heat installed. I think i got the custom rack in less than 2 weeks, which is around 3-4 weeks faster than their competitors. The hatchling rack holds heat so well that i don't even need to use the back heat. I only need to use the belly heat because they put a thin aluminium strip over the flexwatt which distributes the heat evenly across more surface area. I was very impressed with everything about CSerpents.

Thanks
    I know Chris personally, he's local around here. He makes good stuff, just do yourself a favor BE CAREFUL WITH THE HEAT TAPE! his racks have a tendency to catch the heat tape if it sticks up a little and eventually enough times pulling out the tub it will get screwed up and melt in that spot. I've seen 3 of his racks do it and burn holes in the tubs. Not trying to change your mind on his product because the racks themselves are great,. Just something to watch for and not manhandle your tubs when pulling them in and out. And I would opt to get the racks where he has the 4in open gap in the back so you can access heat tape if needed.
    "If you breed quality animal's, you'll produce quality animals"
    https://www.facebook.com/SpecialtyPythons

Thanks
    I agree. The quality of work is amazing!!! That's a little too pricey for us though. With 350 dollars we could build 3 racks that hold 9 snakes each with heat tape installed in all 3. Thats 27 slots to fill! BUT I do like the closed sides.. Way more professional. Ours are open for ventilation and cost efficiency

BPnet Senior Member iCandiBallPythons's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,043 Times in 829 Posts
    I have a few of his hatchling racks and I like them but Im upgrading from my pvc racks to freedom breeders soon
    Malcolm S.
    Premier Ball Python Mutations

Like Us on Face Book or Visit our website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast