Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,423

1 members and 3,422 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks

Purchased as a Mojave

I did read the whole thing. Thank you very much. I was just adding my .02

And like I've said a bunch if times now, I agree with the warnings. It's the OTHERS that haven't been involved in ANY of the scams that need to keep their comments to themselves. See my post before this. Maybe you should read it all first, BRO

Thanks

Re: Purchased as a Mojave

Quote Originally Posted by interloc View Post
    I understand the warnings and I think they are very necessary to help others avoid these potential situations. I was just saying there are other ways to try and rectify the situation that aren't public places. You wouldn't go to a mall to settle a debt and ask all passers by their opinion of the situation.

My first point was there are people not immediately involved basically jumping in and being all like "YA, WHAT HE/SHE SAID!" That doesn't help anything. Just pisses people off. If I was the OP I would be angry and depressed now and not have any motivation to rectify anything. If people who are on the outside stay on the outside, things may have turned out different.
    Who the hell cares how he may feel he screwed people. So u think by calling him a great guy and don't worry bout it will change his intent. What the hell are you smoking up there. Maybe his dad never hugged him who the hell cares. This guy burned not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 but 5 or 6. Ya things would have turned out diffeent all right he would have burned 30 people by now. Maybe u should do a trade with him make sure u tell him how great he is. I'm sure u Will get your stuff

Thanks
    Exactly u never read it bro so how about u go back and read it before spilling your useless dribble here bro. What the hell is in air in Canada Jesus

Thanks

Purchased as a Mojave

Well whatever is in the air, it prevents us from needing to pack heat and we seem to be more polite and forgiving. I stand by my point tho. If you are a doushe and people treat you like a doushe, you are never guna become a decent person. If you start treating doushes better, they improve. Golden rule, treat people the way you want to be treated.

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts

I understand the warnings and I think they are very necessary to help others avoid these potential situations. I was just saying there are other ways to try and rectify the situation that aren't public places. You wouldn't go to a mall to settle a debt and ask all passers by their opinion of the situation.

Actually most people would and will post on public review forums about their bad experience so others will avoid that business
    You also have the option of not reading any of these posts just don't expect any sympathy when you are the one posting about how you got taken by a deadbeat that everyone else was warned about

Thanks

Well whatever is in the air, it prevents us from needing to pack heat and we seem to be more polite and forgiving
    So what point does this statement make?? As a Texan I have a choice to carry a firearm so don't hate. Does it change me or my actions? No.
    Educate yourself before you start lumping dribble together.

Thanks

Purchased as a Mojave

Quote Originally Posted by PitOnTheProwl View Post
    So what point does this statement make?? As a Texan I have a choice to carry a firearm so don't hate. Does it change me or my actions? No.
    Educate yourself before you start lumping dribble together.
    Ok why am I being told that I haven't read all the posts. I have. So you can drop that.

Second. On the guns thing, in Canada we can also choose to carry a weapon. That's not the issue. My point was that the states has MANY more problems with guns than we do up here. It seems like something is wrong with your systems.

I love how defensive US people get. Don't get so uptight. Relax and enjoy your balls!

Thanks

Purchased as a Mojave

Quote Originally Posted by PitOnTheProwl View Post
    Actually most people would and will post on public review forums about their bad experience so others will avoid that business
    You also have the option of not reading any of these posts just don't expect any sympathy when you are the one posting about how you got taken by a deadbeat that everyone else was warned about
    Oh I haven't read everything? How many times have I said I AGREE WITH THE WARNINGS. The warnings are good. They are a help to everyone. Trying to solve the problem on a forum, whilst others cut up and insult the person in question is the part I don't agree with. There are much better ways of conducting business.

So again, how about you read and actually absorb the words. It helps conversations move forward. Thanks.
    Last edited by dr del; 02-12-2013 at 09:45 AM. Reason: removing censor bypass

Thanks

Ok why am I being told that I haven't read all the posts. I have. So you can drop that.
    I never told you to read anything so you might want to REREAD and understand I said you don't have to read.

Second. On the guns thing, in Canada we can also choose to carry a weapon. That's not the issue. My point was that the states has MANY more problems with guns than we do up here. It seems like something is wrong with your systems.!
    Not my system I would speed up death row as well as other ideas I have but that's another topic. And YES Canada has just as many problems per populated area, just doesn't seem to be as public as the states make it.

I love how defensive US people get. Don't get so uptight. Relax and enjoy your balls!
    I was relaxed and I am never uptight BUT make sure you know one thing. I am Texan way before anything else.

Oh I haven't read everything? How many times have I said I AGREE WITH THE WARNINGS.
    "quote removed- dr del" is so funny because people that know me personally and have met me face to face know I will still stand in your face and say the same things I will type here or anywhere else. I just try to stay pg13 on bp.net out of respect to the mods
    Last edited by dr del; 02-12-2013 at 09:47 AM. Reason: removing censor bypass and references to it.

Thanks

Purchased as a Mojave

I will admit I mis read a part of ur first post there lol. I'm dum. I still stand by what I said tho.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast