Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,222

1 members and 1,221 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,580
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts
    BTW where is "Westagate" located in Austin? I am wanting to give them a visit with a copy of your letter but I cant find them on google

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PitOnTheProwl For This Useful Post:

DooLittle (12-29-2012),JCH979 (12-29-2012),Shadera (12-29-2012)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Ive read more and it is probably one of the most frustrating threads I have ever read. Every time someone proves the buyer did something to cause the condition, he ignores it and spews more crap out of his mouth. It had IBD, it is because it was spider x spider. There is so much wrong with every post the buyer has its not even funny. I love the part about the rack not being built, and the snake having no heat for a day. Yea, like that couldnt have caused an issue, plus a new rack?? Was not setup and running and tested prior to having animals in it? There could have easily have been any number of issues there. Just the tone of the buyers posts are "i dont give a crap". Always saying these things happen, I dont know what he will do with her, she will just be a pet, I know its alot of effort breeding... Sounds like he doesnt know crap, I really cant get over the tone, sound like someone you would just want to slap and say wake up fool!

0.1 Albino
    0.2 Classic
    0.1 Het. Red Axanthic
    0.1 Mojave h. Ghost
    0.1 Pastel
    0.1 Spider h. Ghost
    1.0 Black Pastel
    1.0 Blue Eye Leucistic h. Ghost
    1.0 Lesser
    1.0 Pastel h. Ghost

0.1 Morelia bredli
    0.0.1 Varanus acanthurus (Silly)
    0.1 Brachypelma auratum
    0.1 Scottisch Fold (Tipsy)
    0.1 Abyssinian (Prim)

http://www.facebook.com/AAExoten

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eatgoodfood For This Useful Post:

Flikky (12-29-2012),Shadera (12-29-2012)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    "And obviously if that small amount of stress comparable to a vet check up will cause her to fall ill she is defective and just further justification for my refund or chargeback with ever ends up happing."

Good Lord, "defective"?????? Obviously this person does not think of his animals as animals or pets or a living organism but as a product, like a computer or a chair. Now that I think about it, this is exactly what bothers me the most about his posts, no heart.

And this is the vet:

http://www.westgatepetandbird.com/si...60_Welcome.pml

0.1 Albino
    0.2 Classic
    0.1 Het. Red Axanthic
    0.1 Mojave h. Ghost
    0.1 Pastel
    0.1 Spider h. Ghost
    1.0 Black Pastel
    1.0 Blue Eye Leucistic h. Ghost
    1.0 Lesser
    1.0 Pastel h. Ghost

0.1 Morelia bredli
    0.0.1 Varanus acanthurus (Silly)
    0.1 Brachypelma auratum
    0.1 Scottisch Fold (Tipsy)
    0.1 Abyssinian (Prim)

http://www.facebook.com/AAExoten

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eatgoodfood For This Useful Post:

Annageckos (01-20-2013),Foschi Exotic Serpents (12-31-2012),Shadera (12-29-2012)

Thanks

Re: snakeg - aeterrabyte - Thomas Dorn - snakegenius - BEWARE

Quote Originally Posted by snakeg View Post
    I am not a bad guy no body needs to beware of me.
    Are you high? Someone with an IP address in your location using your email, who also spells the word terabyte wrong in their screen name is all over the web trying to manufacture scheduled drugs. I'd be more worried about the DEA knocking at your door.
    Local to Virginia? Check out VaHerps.com

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Focal X For This Useful Post:

Annageckos (01-20-2013),Foschi Exotic Serpents (12-31-2012),Shadera (12-29-2012)

Thanks
    I think the comment about being unable to find the vet on Google was in response to the fact the the Vet's office *coughcough* misspelled their very own company name on their letter.....that has no letter head....of course....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willow88 For This Useful Post:

Foschi Exotic Serpents (12-31-2012),Shadera (12-29-2012)

Thanks

I feel so sorry for this critter. The seller has good guy after good guy thread written, I am thinking that all his snakes probably led comfortable, cared for lives. Then, this poor snake arrives a Thomas' house. It was fine for weeks. Then one ill fated day, for whatever reason (perhaps it had to do with those substances mentioned in the previous post?) Thomas forces open the snake's mouth, shoves a tube down and administers what he says was water. To justify his actions as reasonable, he said that a minute after this procedure was complete the snake urinated, which shows how ignorant he is of snake anatomy and husbandry.
    The snake who everyone agreed was fine up until that point immediately began having problems.
    That is what bothered me most. I did not like the buyer's contempt for the readers, often calling them morons. I did not like the way he tried to hang his error on the seller. I did not like his attitude with the seller, he repeatedly tried to shove the concept of a chargeback with his seller just the way he shoved a tube into the poor snake. I did not like his threats about legal action when public information was posted. I did not like any of these things, but most of all, I was appalled and what has happened to this beautiful little snake. This snake just wanted to hang out, eat rodents, live the good life. Through no fault of its own, it was unlucky enough to arrive at the House of Dorn, and has paid dearly.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucille For This Useful Post:

AmandaJ (01-01-2013),Annageckos (01-20-2013),Flikky (12-29-2012),Shadera (12-29-2012)

Thanks

Don't bother looking at my site and my animals, because it'll be a cold day in hades before I'll send an animal to its death at your place.

I posted this because at the root of it, I don't want to see another animal fall into your "care". You are exactly the type of person who burns their rep to the ground on one site, then heads to another and starts posting under a different name. This time, they get to see you coming and sidestep you.

The astute will notice on the alleged letter from the vet that he says "suddenly within 7-10 days of purchase". I think just about any vet would say that, if that were the timeframe they were given. That's an awfully specific time frame NOT for it to have come off the chart where notes are recorded as the client gives the backstory.

Why would Thomas have told the vet 7-10 days? Easy. Because he knew that if he gave the vet the real amount of time that lapsed, he'd have been on the hook. Can't have the vet telling you that you're at fault when you need to produce a letter that says otherwise to show to thousands of people ...

And yes, Nick. I do think there are times he's been under the influence, if not about 99% of this entire convo. It makes my cop sense tingle.
    `*`

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadera For This Useful Post:

Annageckos (01-20-2013),axeman569 (02-05-2013),Foschi Exotic Serpents (12-31-2012),Lucille (12-29-2012),RedDragonMorphs (12-29-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeg View Post
    You seem like a nice lady with nice snakes. I looked at your website. It's easy to jump to conclusions with out knowing the facts. In the other forum, the situation was presented in a way to make me seem at fault. For those of you on this forum, I want to say no body is at fault, it is just that the snake happened to be a bad specimen as confirmed by my vet. It developed a serious problem that as the vet said, was congenital. I am not a bad guy no body needs to beware of me. I did not sell any bad snakes to anyone. All that happened was I got a bad snake, and the seller is refusing to honor his advertisement.

The seller did not know the snake was going to develop this problem, and I also did noting that could have cause it.

I didnt read the BOI, only this thread. The only things that make my Spidey senses are the mistakes in this letter. As others have said, WestAgate vs. West gate. Also Dr. Lusk refers to the snake as 'Yellow', Yellow and yellow. I would think he would keep it consistent throughout the whole letter. Also im not sure on this but isnt the masters degree usually listed first? It says "Dr. Richard Lusk, DVM, MS" and im pretty sure it should say "Dr. Richard Lusk, MS, DVM." Here its listed like i said:
    http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/pro...rgetid=profile

I know its possible for even doctors to make typos so the 'Yellow' vs. yellow thing is understandable; however, spelling your own office name wrong seems a bit silly.
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks
    Mike it is fairly common for assistants to type up a letter for a signature, so those could be the assistant's mistakes, not corrected by the Doc.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Don For This Useful Post:

Mike41793 (12-29-2012)

Thanks
    I do not know if this has been done yet but I have sent a message to the clinic, with the letter attached, asking if they can confirm the letter came from their office. I stated I knew no info about the animal or owner could be released, but just wanted to confirm the letter itself due to the lack of letterhead and the spelling error in the offices name itself.

No idea if they will reply to me, or if anyone else has been able to confirm with them that this letter did indeed come from their office.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast