Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,366

2 members and 3,364 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Rusty - If karma is real you're going to come into a whole heck of a lot of money soon or at least find inner peace.
    1.0 Ball Python [Icculus]
    >>>>Looking for a vet?<<<<
    http://www.herpvetconnection.com/
    http://www.arav.org

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysdragons
    OK, ok get this one,
    " My kid is bored with it, and won't take care of it anymore", (me: so you don't want it anymore?) "well I don't want to just kill it, so I need to get rid of it".
    Well ok, we can take it in, and try and place it..
    What I REALLY wanna say is " why don't you get rid of your kids instead,, or better yet, teach them actual responsability through good parenting., But I never do. Maybe I will someday, we'll see...lol
    Rusty
    Rusty, yeah, I think that's even worse because then they're teaching the kids that animals are disposable so that another generation will have that attitude. I remember being a kid and not wanting to feed the dogs or take them for a walk or clean the cats' litter box, but my mom wasn't having any of it!

I won't put up with it either. Jess has to feed and water the dogs and Adrian feeds and waters the cats (of course I check to make sure it's done), and we share in the jobs of cleaning the snake enclosures and preparing their meals and getting them water. The geckos I take care of alone at this point.

Not that you needed all those details, but the point is that we are a family and the animals are our responsibility to care for, and if we're not prepared to do it then we shouldn't get them in the first place.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12