Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,159

4 members and 1,155 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,580
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cat-1 Human-0

Thanks

Re: Cat-1 Human-0

Quote Originally Posted by carlson View Post
    Create a story involving an epic battle for domanace in the house between you and the cat involving weapons and a tank she's bound to understand
    Already used that, once! Also included Samurai warriors!
    1.0 Cat "Squirrel"
    1.0 66% Poss Het Clown "Lou-cifer"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JeRMz View Post
    Already used that, once! Also included Samurai warriors!
    Hmm can you try small out break of zombies you and the cat had to fight to the death to save the world!?! I mean that would make you a hero how could she be mad?!?
    Normals 1.3
    Spider .1
    Carpet Python .1
    Dog APBT .1

Thanks

Re: Cat-1 Human-0

Quote Originally Posted by carlson View Post
    Hmm can you try small out break of zombies you and the cat had to fight to the death to save the world!?! I mean that would make you a hero how could she be mad?!?
    I'll give it a shot! Here she comes, now!
    1.0 Cat "Squirrel"
    1.0 66% Poss Het Clown "Lou-cifer"

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks
    I have a cat who eats plastic. Any kind of cellophane wrapping or plastic grocery bags or any other similar material (bubble wrap...) have to be kept out of his reach or he'll eat it. If he decides he needs a snack and and there isn't any plastic available, he'll eat paper. He IS well fed too! And he likes sucking on ears.

Some time before I got him something happened to him. Vet says he may have been hit by a car. One of his shoulders is disfigured from being broken and healed. It doesn't bother him, except make him walk kind of weird. I think the accident may have done something to his head...

Oh yeah, and he thinks he's a dog. When the dogs bark at something outside, he runs to the door with them growling. My little guard kitty.

He's sweet though. Always wants to cuddle up and be loved on.
    Why keep a snake? Why keep any animal? Because you enjoy the animal, find something beautiful and fascinating about it, and it fits seamlessly into your lifestyle.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDooLittle View Post
    Dogs drool, cats rule.

And my purebred kitty plays fetch.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    I'll stick with my dog. Shes rather awesome. Every cat ive met is either mean or is dysfunctional somehow lmao.
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 Times in 1,149 Posts
    I love all 7 of my crazy kitty's.

Pumpkin, the mom, is a quiet cat. Aloof like cats are supposed to be. And she suffers from permanent PMS. If one of the other cats is across the room and looks in her general direction, she's growling and snarling. Most of the time she ignores people, unless she wants loved on, then you can't get rid of her. She's like a burr.

Tuffy, one of her sons, is my baby. He's beige tabby and quite crazy. He follows me around like a puppy, he reaches up and taps my arm asking permission to get on my lap. He sleeps on the bed with me, especially if I'm sick. He always has to come into the bedroom to tell me goodnight. He's happiest when he's spending time with me. And he gives my husband kisses, but not me.

Shadow, another son, is my daughter's cat. He is obsessed with her. he follows her even worse than Tuffy follows me. He sleeps on her pillow when she lets him. He "fake" sprays everything he likes, he will dance on tiptoe to get someone to pet him, and if you try to leave before he's done with you petting, he grabs your hand with both paws and holds you there. He has a timid, squeaky little meow, which he rarely uses unless he's lonely.

Stormy, the only daughter, was my oldest son's cat until he moved out. She wandered around like a lost soul for a year or longer, then suddenly decided I'd make a good substitute. Unfortunately, Tuffy does not agree with her. She's affectionate on her terms only, and is given to biting your nose when you pet her.

Spike, the last son, is a household cat. he doesn't care who loves him, as long as someone does. He eats like an elephant and looks like he's pregnant. He will also give my husband "fake" kisses when he wants petted.

Zoe is the outcast. She was the runt of a littler from a stray mom we kept because the neighbor wanted her. Four years later she's still here and still a runt. She's no bigger than a 3 month old kitten, and is so thin my daughter calls her anorexic. She's not right in the head either, but she's extremely affectionate and very vocal.

Jade was my latest. I've always wanted a Siamese cat, so when a stray mom showed up with three siamese mix kittens, I planned to keep one. The male whose face was half black and half siamese and a tabby sister went to a rescue. The other male and female kittens, both part siamese we had to keep, because suddenly the rescue changed their minds about taking them. The female was very feral. She growled and hissed constantly, and would try to attack you if you got too close. She kept the little boy terrified, but he really wanted to be friends. We finally got her a home as a barn cat, and the boy we kept. As soon as his evil sister left, he turned into a total mushball. I love him to pieces. He'll follow you around, begging to be picked up. He talks constantly like most siamese do, but he has such a tiny little meow you laugh at him instead of being annoyed. Lately he too has decided he must come into the bedroom and tell me goodnight, and strangely enough Tuffy and Jade are very close friends.

Jade also thinks he is a dog. He got very attached to my beagle mix Piper before we lost him to cancer, and even now when you talk to Jade, he'll wag his tail like a dog. He learned that from watching Piper. He also loves being brushed with Piper's wire dog brush, which is a good thing with all the hair he has.

Gale
    1.0 Low-white Pied - Yakul | 1.0 Granite het Pied - Nago
    1.0 Mojave - Okoto | 1.0 Vanilla - Kodama
    1.0 Pastel - Koroku | 1.0 Fire - Osa
    0.1 het Pied - Toki | 0.1 het Pied - Mauro
    0.1 Mojave - Kina | 0.1 Blushback Cinnamon - Kuri
    0.1 Fire - Mori | 0.1 Reduced Pinstripe - Sumi
    0.1 Pastel - Yuki | 0.1 Dinker Normal - Akashi
    0.1 Ghana Giant Normal - Tatari | 0.1 Dinker Normal - Kaiya

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,923 Posts
    Oooooh the joys of cats.

All you need to know is that all cats have their own amount of crazy. Sometimes they are calm and lazy, and some of them will lick your hair if there isn't enough food in their bowls in the morning.

My boy Charlie is nuts. We don't know much about where charlie came from but this cat seriously loves everyone. He is always first to the door, never the dog. He will literally crawl up onto your chest, wrap his arms around your neck and rub his face in your face. You don't have to do anything. Just sit there and he will just crawl up onto you and purr like crazy.

He doesn't really care about anything. Loud noises, the dog trampling him, me holding him in strange ways, making him dance to whatever song is on... He doesn't care. But sometimes he will randomly claw you and wiggle away.

This cat is so curious. He just recently discovered that he can open the snake tubs in my baby rack. But he only tries to open it if there has recently been a live ASF in there. He goes crazy for them. If I have an escapee, the cat is sure to find it. But now he is making his own escapees and scaring the crap out of my babies!! XD

Silly cat.

Having cats can get frustrating, but it also keeps things interesting.

One day I came home to my glass lamp shattered all over the floor. Thanks Charlie.

Oh, and he loves going through the garbage.

~Steffe

Thanks
    I have 3 cats, and they are definetly a handful.

Izzy is my oldest boy he is very chilled. He likes to be pet but if you pet him longer then he likes he will try to bite. He absolutely loves my husband. He will rub his head all over his face and will push me out of the way to get to my husband.

Loki is a whiner if you leave the roon he will sit and cry until he sees you again. He is pretty independent but sometimes he will want attention so bad he hops on the bed and cries. He also has wierd pupils, one is always smaller then the other. It makes him unique.

Azrael is annoying he wants constant attention all the time and will whine till he gets it. He will sit and kneed on me for hours if I let him, and its always on my chest. I guess its squishy there lol.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    My Collection
    Snakes
    1.0 Mojave (Twizzler)
    0.1 Dumerils (Cerin)
    1.0 Hypo BCI (Vero)

1.1 Dogs (Krackers & Ripley)

Tarantulas & Other Arachnids
    0.2 G. rosea, 0.0.1 P. murinus, 0.0.1 B. sabulosum, 0.0.1 L. difficilis, 0.0.1 A. geniculata
    0.0.1 A. versicolor, 0.0.1 L. parahybana, 0.0.1 Hapalopus sp columbia, 0.0.1 B. vagans
    0.0.1 Asian Forest Scorpion

Lizards
    1.0 Tokay Gecko

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123